Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

So what you guys are saying is God does not know what it means to sin?

Sinning is breaking God's law

He knows what it means.

Word, I was only fed up with not being answered. It seems I have to demean myself to get an answer.
OK, so he knows what it means n I can understand that. But does he know what it is to commit sin? Does he actually know the experience of sin?

Are you not answering the free will question because there is no answer or because you see the law in that logic?
We have free will to do what God has in store for us or not.
But since God is all-knowing, we would really not have free will because he has already seen what we will do n therefore he knows what we will do. Therefore we have no free will.

Last edited:
For people that don't believe in God

Why does it matter to you all?

You believe we are pushing our 

beliefs in a Christ thread?

Lol ok. Suit yourselves. I tried to answer your questions the best way I know how. We're on a carousel right now. These questions are becoming truly repetitive. If don't like the answers or God/Christ/Bible isn't for you. Cool. I wish the very best.

The thread title says "Talking about Christ - Honest Answers for Your Questions"
Yes and I gave you honest answers

Whether you accept them or not

is your problem.
You didn't anser my last question. 

OK, so he knows what it means n I can understand that. But does he know what it is to commit sin? Does he actually know the experience of sin?

There's a distinct difference between the way RKO answers questions and the way Durty does. RKO seems thoughtful and not oozing with arrogance. Well done, RKO. I know we never agree, but you haven't reduced yourself to just spewing words in a manner that makes you look elitist.

If a child molestor repents his sins does he get into heaven? Mass Murderers?

You're aware Israel
Means Isis Ra Elohim, again Egyptian worship.
The Jews/Jewels of is-ra-el
Are the chosen people who have turned the pineal gland into a source of gold with alchemist/al-kemetic stone to become the children of god.
How was Isis pronounced by Egyptians and spelled in hieroglyphics?

If a child molestor repents his sins does he get into heaven? Mass Murderers?

Hasn't this been answered?

Salvation is available no matter what they had done as long as they repent, turn from their evil ways, and follow Jesus Christ into Heaven.

Last edited:
Durty if you can answer this free will question there's really no point on going forward pretending you have all the answers

Back
Top Bottom