Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

y'all ain't gonna get an answer. just stop.
laugh.gif

dudes still in here asking questions and waiting on serious grown up answers?

give it up fellas

this is troll thread of the summer tho

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." ... Now this is fitting..especially for this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're aware Israel
Means Isis Ra Elohim, again Egyptian worship.
The Jews/Jewels of is-ra-el
Are the chosen people who have turned the pineal gland into a source of gold with alchemist/al-kemetic stone to become the children of god.

Let me help you guys out. You ask a Christian questions about his/her beliefs which are led by FAITH. The answers you receive will reflect FAITH. Stop trying to pull out worldly answers. Every question you have, I challenge you to seek it from God YOURSELVES. I say this because the answers we will provide WILL NOT PLEASE YOU OR SUIT YOU. So please, the questions you have, that you TRULY WANT answers to. Seek him. Truthfully seek him. The same way I had to. You do as well.

There ya go.
That wasn't an answer....

The God that I serve, is a merciful and loving and forgiving God. I highly doubt he is going to only select a RELIGIOUS SET to only be allowed into heaven.  Some of you Christians are the most devious and most judgmental people in the world. 

And honestly, you clearly proved it in this thread.  You no better than the people that is spoke of ...

Done with this.

Let me help you guys out. You ask a Christian questions about his/her beliefs which are led by FAITH. The answers you receive will reflect FAITH. Stop trying to pull out worldly answers. Every question you have, I challenge you to seek it from God YOURSELVES. I say this because the answers we will provide WILL NOT PLEASE YOU OR SUIT YOU. So please, the questions you have, that you TRULY WANT answers to. Seek him. Truthfully seek him. The same way I had to. You do as well.

This is garbage there have been plenty of questions asked in here that could've been answered straight forward and were skirted time and time again

Are you not answering the free will question because there is no answer or because you see the law in that logic?

The God that I serve, is a merciful and loving and forgiving God. I highly doubt he is going to only select a RELIGIOUS SET to only be allowed into heaven.  Some of you Christians are the most devious and most judgmental people in the world. 

And honestly, you clearly proved it in this thread.  You no better than the people that is spoke of ...

Done with this.
2nd Commandment.

Thou shalt not make a graven image

of God. 

You are serving yourself, a god that pleases 

you.

@DurtyRaspburry
 If God is omnipotent, would he know what it is to sin?
Sin is going against the will and laws of God.

@DurtyRaspburry  If God is omnipotent, would he know what it is to sin?
He knows the temptations, but 

he never fell into sin in his time on Earth.
So what you guys are saying is God does not know what it means to sin? Would that not mean he is indeed not omnipotent?
Word, I was only fed up with not being answered. It seems I have to demean myself to get an answer.

Last edited:
This is garbage there have been plenty of questions asked in here that could've been answered straight forward and were skirted time and time again

Exactly.

If I ask "what's one plus one" you can either say 2

OR

You can site a bible poem claiming the faithful will one day see the answer

Done with this.
2nd Commandment.
Thou shalt not make a graven image
of God. 
You are serving yourself, a god that pleases 
you.

But I'm still confused why I should worship...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom