Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

Are people who live in the east in 3rd world countries that are cut off from civilization damned to he'll because they've never heard of Christ?

And can I get an answer to the free will question? Its pretty straight forward

Last edited:
I've talked to my family friend who is Catholic about Christ, sin and repentance
He was quiet for awhile but opened up to me about his faith.
I left him with the tools to repent and accept Christ.

I started evangelism this summer.

your family friend? i see.

how about immediate family members?

when you shared the faith, how did they take it?

what do they feel about you converting to Christianity?

A few chapters contains allegory
like the The Song of Vineyard in Isaiah 5
and some others,
all the books are literal.

I couldn't find the post but you originally said the library was all literal....

Now, it's Both allegorical and literal?

Which one is it?

Also if you're gonna close your prayers, may as well close them correctly and say Amen-Ra

Are people who live in the east in 3rd world countries that are cut off from civilization damned to he'll because they've never heard if Christ?

I've heard from a Pastor that, no, they won't be damned to hell. because that wouldn't make God "fair and just." Psalms 25:8

take it for what its worth. lol. I've always thought about that. maybe OP can give you a better answer. and answer ur other question.

your family friend? i see.

how about immediate family members?

when you shared the faith, how did they take it?

what do they feel about you converting to Christianity?
My bro I spoke to some days ago.

Most stop talking to me hahaha. But 

fam and close fam are still cool.

Good Question, I'll get to you in a month.

So does god have a plan for us or do we have free will? The two are mutually exclusive
This.

Also, the Bible is known to have been written n edited by MAN, specifically the Roman Catholic Church, didn't YOU say THEY weren't Christian? Wouldn't that mean you're following a book written by non-Christians? Also, how can it be literal n allegorical at the same time? That's contradictory. You can't have it both ways to suit one part of your argument at any time. It either is or it isn't.

Does God really know all? Does he know what it is like to sin? Does he know what physical pain is? Has he experienced all?

I've heard from a Pastor that, no, they won't be damned to hell. because that wouldn't make God "fair and just." Psalms 25:8

take it for what its worth. lol. I've always thought about that. maybe OP can give you a better answer. and answer ur other question.

Is god fair and just when black people received the curse of ham and been Oppressed since?

Or is he just fair and just to whites?

He's selecting only the questions he wants to answer....Clearly he skipped over my question...

And honestly, he have yet to give any solid answers...Everything have been clearly, faith driven answers.

I couldn't find the post but you originally said the library was all literal....

Which one is it?

Also if you're gonna close your prayers, may as well close them correctly and say Amen-Ra
Saying that at the end of a prayer would mean that the prayer was directed to an Egyptian god.

Which one is it?

The passage is an allegory.

This is its literal meaning in verse 7

For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is  the house of Israel,
And the men of Judah are His pleasant plant.
He looked for justice, but behold, oppression;
For righteousness, but behold, a cry for help.

The Lord isn't impressed by words in prayer

he looks at our honesty and our hearts

as we talk to him. 

Me adding the ending Ra to Amen 

is just me trying to impress God

And that is pointless in prayer.

He's selecting only the questions he wants to answer....Clearly he skipped over my question...
And honestly, he have yet to give any solid answers...Everything have been clearly, faith driven answers.

Yup, and even then we're getting the "believe" answer. You aren't doing a good job of "showing us the light" OP

Are people who live in the east in 3rd world countries that are cut off from civilization damned to he'll because they've never heard of Christ?

I don't know, nor does any man.

Now the question is now that you know will you

accept eternal life or eternal damnation?

God has a plan for everyone, you 

can willingly follow his plan or willingly

go your own route in life.

Going God's way brings joy and satisfaction.

Our own way leads to stress and bitterness.

So does god have a plan for us or do we have free will? The two are mutually exclusive
This.

Also, the Bible is known to have been written n edited by MAN, specifically the Roman Catholic Church, didn't YOU say THEY weren't Christian? Wouldn't that mean you're following a book written by non-Christians? Also, how can it be literal n allegorical at the same time? That's contradictory. You can't have it both ways to suit one part of your argument at any time. It either is or it isn't.

Does God really know all? Does he know what it is like to sin? Does he know what physical pain is? Has he experienced all?
@DurtyRaspburry  

The passage is an allegory.

This is its literal meaning in verse 7

For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel,

And the men of Judah are His pleasant plant.

He looked for justice, but behold, oppression;

For righteousness, but behold, a cry for help.

The Lord isn't impressed by words in prayer
he looks at our honesty and our hearts
as we talk to him. 

Me adding the ending Ra to Amen 
is just me trying to impress God
And that is pointless in prayer.

You're aware Israel
Means Isis Ra Elohim, again Egyptian worship.
The Jews/Jewels of is-ra-el
Are the chosen people who have turned the pineal gland into a source of gold with alchemist/al-kemetic stone to become the children of god.

But, I honestly wanted an answer about your heaven and hell question...Will only Christians be allowed into heaven? 

Exactly. I ask a literal question and get a metaphorical answer.

Do we have free will or does god have a plan for us? The two are mutually exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom