Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

You guys do know these questions are answered

multiple times in this thread.

As said by RKO, yall don't want the answers

You all want lies.

If a child molestor repents his sins does he get into heaven? Mass Murderers?

Hasn't this been answered?

Salvation is available no matter what they had done as long as they repent, turn from their evil ways, and follow Jesus Christ into Heaven.

Hmmm...im not sure I wanna hang with a bunch of molesters and murderers for the rest of time. Back to snake charming for me.

You all want lies.
YOU answer the question then and site a verse.

Do we have free will or does god have a plan for us. The two are mutually exclusive

You all want lies.
Nah bruh, as @lobotomybeats  said, @RKO2004  is answering in a way so as not to insult our intelligence nor our views. He comes off as genuine. You on the other hand come off as condescending n, no pun intended, holier than thou. All you have done is "answer" our questions in vague, biased nonsense recycled by those that are stereotypical of bible-thumping, chastising extremists. We want answers, n thus far all you have done is re-enforce the stereotype.

Nah bruh, as @lobotomybeats  said, @RKO2004  is answering in a way so as not to insult our intelligence nor our views. He comes off as genuine. You on the other hand come off as condescending n, no pun intended, holier than thou. All you have done is "answer" our questions in vague, biased nonsense recycled by those that are stereotypical of bible-thumping, chastising extremists. We want answers, n thus far all you have done is re-enforce the stereotype.
So tell me what is an answer 

that won't insult your understanding?

Nah bruh, as @lobotomybeats
 said, @RKO2004
 is answering in a way so as not to insult our intelligence nor our views. He comes off as genuine. You on the other hand come off as condescending n, no pun intended, holier than thou. All you have done is "answer" our questions in vague, biased nonsense recycled by those that are stereotypical of bible-thumping, chastising extremists. We want answers, n thus far all you have done is re-enforce the stereotype.

I think what Moe may be getting at is...there aren't any

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU answer the question then and site a verse.

Do we have free will or does god have a plan for us. The two are mutually exclusive
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Prov 3:5-6

and I already posted the answer.

Last edited:
HEY! guys what's 1+1?

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Prov 3:5-6"

Ok!

Last edited:

Nah bruh, as @lobotomybeats
 said, @RKO2004
 is answering in a way so as not to insult our intelligence nor our views. He comes off as genuine. You on the other hand come off as condescending n, no pun intended, holier than thou. All you have done is "answer" our questions in vague, biased nonsense recycled by those that are stereotypical of bible-thumping, chastising extremists. We want answers, n thus far all you have done is re-enforce the stereotype.
I think what Moe may be getting at is...there aren't any
It's not that. What I am saying is he has not offered anything to the answers. All he has done is offer Bible verses n scriptures. I don't believe in the Bible, therefore that is not perceived as an answer, but rather a cop out. Now, if he were to answer me with his OWN answers n not something recycled, then we could have a conversation. But thus far, everything has come off as a drone, talking at you rather than with you, type of response.

It's not that. What I am saying is he has not offered anything to the answers. All he has done is offer Bible verses n scriptures. I don't believe in the Bible, therefore that is not perceived as an answer, but rather a cop out. Now, if he were to answer me with his OWN answers n not something recycled, then we could have a conversation. But thus far, everything has come off as a drone, talking at you rather than with you, type of response.
The Christian's life is based on the Holy Spirit and the Bible my friend.

So you won't find your answers here

nor anywhere.

Last edited:

The Christian's life is based on the Holy Spirit and the Bible my friend.

So you won't find your answers here
nor anywhere.
You made a thread to answer question and say this?
laugh.gif
I know right? My understanding was he was going to answer our questions about his faith with experience n wisdom. All he did was quote the Bible n rely on the same old recycled nonsense.

I know right? My understanding was he was going to answer our questions about his faith with experience n wisdom. All he did was quote the Bible n rely on the same old recycled nonsense.

He'll answer all the questions ...............

Or tell you "you won't get it anyway" :nerd:

How do those people on TV, who praise JESUS, get people who can't walk to miraculously get healed by a touch on head?

He'll answer all the questions ...............

Or tell you "you won't get it anyway"
nerd.gif
Yup, I'm done. Swear bruh is worse than red-taping bureaucrats. It's worse than the Labyrinth in here.

You do you @DurtyRaspburry  n have a blessed day, seriously 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom