THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Update on my situation:

I’m just focused on me right now. Haven’t heard from her or spoken to her.I knew it was quiet quiet when I didn’t hear from her on my birthday. So I’m working on me.

Been in the gym heavy. Dropped 25 pounds in six weeks. Still working. Focusing on school. And been working a little on my spirituality. Getting back in my creative bag too, working on some art and some clothes. Women can wait at this point. Just being distracted with my personal growth. Still think about her heavy, but it is what it is. Wild how you can go into a situation with mad confidence, knowing that you really that *****, and lose it all when the situation ends. So I’m back to finding that spark. One day at a time.

I gave up looking for a wife. Give me a couple of down chicks and I am good.

I will reevaluate marriage and monogamy in my 50's - 60's

Update on my situation:

I’m just focused on me right now. Haven’t heard from her or spoken to her.I knew it was quiet quiet when I didn’t hear from her on my birthday. So I’m working on me.

Been in the gym heavy. Dropped 25 pounds in six weeks. Still working. Focusing on school. And been working a little on my spirituality. Getting back in my creative bag too, working on some art and some clothes. Women can wait at this point. Just being distracted with my personal growth. Still think about her heavy, but it is what it is. Wild how you can go into a situation with mad confidence, knowing that you really that *****, and lose it all when the situation ends. So I’m back to finding that spark. One day at a time.

Keep up with the fitness fam. I personally lost 10+ pounds in the last month.

Regardless of the situation, you need to be ready for the next one

Keep up with the fitness fam. I personally lost 10+ pounds in the last month.

Regardless of the situation, you need to be ready for the next one
The way I see it is women gonna always be there. I got them before, I can easily get them again. So I’m worrying about myself until I’m ready to pop out.

Roster of two now, made official earlier this week. They don’t know each other, but both know they not the only one. Might add a third considering how easy its become being upfront/honest about not wanting anything serious.

just crazy I’ve had more sex in 2020 than all of 2014-2019 :lol:

35 bout to be wild. Don’t let me drop 20-30 lbs, lord. Hinge/Tinder has been too darn easy, it has to be the rona.

I wish I could lose 10 pounds! Back to the drawing board...

Fall is here fellas and will be the new summer depending on where you live. Get out there!!!

We used to date but broke up soon after.

Remained friends for years.

No benefits. Just friends.

We both have other things going on but talk / text all the time.

We talk about anything and everything. Including feelings, relationships, etc. Great human being.

"Even though I'm really attracted to you, I don't want to lose you as a friend because you're my best male friend."

I've always respected that and respected her relationships just as she has respected mine. Always gave solid advice from a woman's POV.

No thirst and no ulterior motives. No BS.

Been perfectly fine as friends. Go out, eat, have fun, take turns paying.

Last week she asks if I want to go on a trip to Colorado with her, in a cabin, during the winter, just us.

I send her a link to a one bedroom Airbnb overlooking the mountains.

She says "It's perfect!"

Was expecting "Where you gonna sleep fool!"

Now I'm Vince Lombardi...

Something aint right.

We used to date but broke up soon after.

Remained friends for years.

No benefits. Just friends.

We both have other things going on but talk / text all the time.

We talk about anything and everything. Including feelings, relationships, etc. Great human being.

"Even though I'm really attracted to you, I don't want to lose you as a friend because you're my best male friend."

I've always respected that and respected her relationships just as she has respected mine. Always gave solid advice from a woman's POV.

No thirst and no ulterior motives. No BS.

Been perfectly fine as friends. Go out, eat, have fun, take turns paying.

Last week she asks if I want to go on a trip to Colorado with her, in a cabin, during the winter, just us.

I send her a link to a one bedroom Airbnb overlooking the mountains.

She says "It's perfect!"

Was expecting "Where you gonna sleep fool!"

Now I'm Vince Lombardi...

Something aint right.

i have an ex-coworker/lady friend that's been on the wanna travel/concert tip together for a while. We're to the point where she's asked me to come cuddle and I've flat out said lemme d you down, separate occasions. Usually laughter or something in response. I tell her my conquests and she tells me a few of hers, (she's nasty nasty pron star ish) says dude's are always falling in love with her and that's the last thing she wants. I'm at the point where, even if the P is made of gold, I kinda don't want to ruin what we got going. BUT, let me get her in Las vegas with the coca going and red bull. She might be the one to fall in love, fr.

One of my coworkers THROWS IT every time we hang out. I value our friendship too much smash but shawty be going extra hard.

I smashed one of her close friends before though.

If you're going, go for yourself. Not to spend more time with her.

There are outliers, but 95% of the time, usually in cases like these when both people are single someone else is sleeping with her without the friendship stuff and the attention she gets from you.

If you're OK with that then by all means go enjoy your time in Colorado.

Damn! Fam is clairvoyant!!! You already know.

She's dating a married man and he mixing her head up like a blender (Pimp C voice).

I been supporting her by not judging either way (been with a married woman before so I have no high ground).

Anyway, she been beating herself up a lot lately.

Far from ugly. An ex from way back, some dude from her job, and some random dude that she gave her number to, all been pressing her out for a relationship but she's stuck on this married guy...or so I thought.

Last week her child's father literally cried about the fact that they aren't together.

He called her phone one night, didn't get an answer, decided to pop up at her house, saw married dudes car in the driveway, and lost it.

They haven't smashed in years and she gave no dambs because dude been smashing other women / just moved out from a live in situationship after lying to her about being single. Dude even comes over to cut her grass....still.

This whole "let's go on vacation" thing is new - we been friends through other breakups / dating and she aint never came at me like that before.

Feels like a set up.

Get all the way out there and she on some cuddle ****...crying about main man.

Or end up messing the whole friendship up which I don't want to do...especially if things get weird.

Have me on Colorado Snow Bunnies.com dropping the addy to the Airbnb.

Yeah - I got somebody coming over soooooo.....

Last edited:
Damn! Fam is clairvoyant!!! You already know.

She's dating a married man and he mixing her head up like a blender (Pimp C voice).

I been supporting her by not judging either way (been with a married woman before so I have no high ground).

Anyway, she been beating herself up a lot lately.

Far from ugly. An ex from way back, some dude from her job, and some random dude that she gave her number to, all been pressing her out for a relationship but she's stuck on this married guy...or so I thought.

Last week her child's father literally cried about the fact that they aren't together.

He called her phone one night, didn't get an answer, decided to pop up at her house, saw married dudes car in the driveway, and lost it.

They haven't smashed in years and she gave no dambs because dude been smashing other women / just moved out from a live in situationship after lying to her about being single. Dude even comes over to cut her grass....still.

This whole "let's go on vacation" thing is new - we been friends through other breakups / dating and she aint never came at me like that before.

Feels like a set up.

Get all the way out there and she on some cuddle ****...crying about main man.

Or end up messing the whole friendship up which I don't want to do...especially if things get weird.

Have me on Colorado Snow Bunnies.com dropping the addy to the Airbnb.

Yeah - I got somebody coming over soooooo.....
Have tinder ready in case she playing. Don’t let her get in the way of having fun with new women.

Back
Top Bottom