THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Y'all boys need to get on this. Nothing but melanated honeys and and the random white jawn who only smashes brothers

Y'all boys need to get on this. Nothing but melanated honeys and and the random white jawn who only smashes brothers
Yea it’s like that, lotta ratchets but they going :lol:

243C791C-5084-44A4-9253-0C1C0C64504C.png

willypete willypete how things going on your side
Things have honestly been great since my last post in here and the confessions thread. I stopped dealing with shawty I was talking about and legit wound up in a relationship right after that. Me and my girl connected and vibes off just us being us and been going strong for over a month and a half.

It’s true what they say though that when you’re happy, other women pop up trying to ruin it. Had my ex hit me with a text saying “come bend me over”, chick I was off and on with early parts of the pandemic tried to do a relationship with me and take me on a baecation, best soul sucker been hitting me randomly saying she miss me and wanna see me, cougar joint been hitting me as well randomly. Legit said eff it and cut them all off because where were they at when I was single and looking.

How have things been for you bro?

suberzat1 suberzat1 アミーゴ アミーゴ I’ll be hitting you two up separately soon.

Oh **** I open BLK which I havent in years and its looking like was born 10 years too early.

All these lil shorty 18-25 fine as ****. Not seeing many even my age.

Making me want to go outside.

Things have honestly been great since my last post in here and the confessions thread. I stopped dealing with shawty I was talking about and legit wound up in a relationship right after that. Me and my girl connected and vibes off just us being us and been going strong for over a month and a half.

It’s true what they say though that when you’re happy, other women pop up trying to ruin it. Had my ex hit me with a text saying “come bend me over”, chick I was off and on with early parts of the pandemic tried to do a relationship with me and take me on a baecation, best soul sucker been hitting me randomly saying she miss me and wanna see me, cougar joint been hitting me as well randomly. Legit said eff it and cut them all off because where were they at when I was single and looking.

Good to hear my g. That self preservation and gaining internal happiness can do a number for us. You going up now

On my side **** is turrible. My BM done sabotaged my living quarters, told her that she has to leave two weeks ago she agreed but she's still here 😑

Idk how a woman can come in your crib give you attitude and act like you getting on they nerves 😂

Time to go back to your mom's crib.

i downloaded BLK couple days ago. havent had a convo yet. My issue with this app is not being able to search by like distance or age and most profiles i seen only have pictures and no "about me"

i downloaded BLK couple days ago. havent had a convo yet. My issue with this app is not being able to search by like distance or age and most profiles i seen only have pictures and no "about me"
You gotta press the little "I" icon on the bottom of the pic to see what info they put

1603719940703.png

Yea i guess I mistyped what I meant to say. The distance minimum is too high. Also can't just directly message girls

Also can't filter out women the way you can on POF

I dont like when they live too close to me. Convenience factor is cool i guess but damn i need a buffer zone.

Good to hear my g. That self preservation and gaining internal happiness can do a number for us. You going up now

On my side **** is turrible. My BM done sabotaged my living quarters, told her that she has to leave two weeks ago she agreed but she's still here 😑

Idk how a woman can come in your crib give you attitude and act like you getting on they nerves 😂

Time to go back to your mom's crib.
Thanks bro. After the ish show that’s been going on from like June to early September I needed a break and a change of luck. Fortunately that’s what I got out of this.

Sorry to hear that. That’s the one thing I’m glad about since I don’t have kids is that I don’t have to deal with a bm. I swear it seems everyone I know is always having something with their bm/bf.

Yo this is good to hear! I reached out to you the other day to see how you've been.

But yeah hit me up, you know my crib is always open for you to pass thru.

Back
Top Bottom