Thread of the year

Dont mess with a married person. That just shows your morals are not intact. Shows you do not have good judgment nor respect for yourself or the meaning ofmarriage

He cheated on you huh? Posting provocative pictures of yourself is a great way to get even. No disrespect, just a thought.

This will not end well.
nerd.gif

I tried editing. But to late.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

He cheated on you huh? Posting provocative pictures of yourself is a great way to get even. No disrespect, just a thought.

No....I fellow NTer tried to get with me."NKTRAN001" Im married by the way with a child. Planned to meet in Ny for V-day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Point is, to all of you guys and girls. Dont ever try to come between a family
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

No....I fellow NTer tried to get with me."NKTRAN001" Im married by the way with a child. Planned to meet in Ny for V-day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

happy.gif
popcorn-1.jpg

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

happy.gif
I dont see how this is thread worthy, How did yall have a planned meeting for v-day? I doubt he randomly just messaged you one day and said"lets meet up on __" You had to have been goin ma'...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom