Thread of the year

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Alright, here's the deal.. I'm gon' let y'all know why I'm posting tomorrow at 6 pm EST.

This broad is 25, correct? Correct.

I told her I was 22? Oops, sorry I meant to tell you I'm 17 (Someone call MSNBC for ol' boy to catch predators?).

It's 12:09 am, and I have to wake up early for High School (My senior year).

Now.. Just wait til' 6 pm EST.
laugh.gif

Kapeesh?
aiite. sounds like a pretty legit explanation. but come 6 PM. there had better be some controversy on NT involving Nktran001 & mscampbell
now that i think about it.... dude should get out of school at 3 being in hs.

I have a night class at 6
frown.gif
ill bring my laptop, but if i geek out laughing out loud Imma be
embarassed.gif

can we move the time to 4 bump 2 hours?
hmm. i wouldnt be opposed to doing it at 4:30. can we agree on a time for all this, we want the highest possible number of NTers to be able to be a part of this.

Is this EST? if so id still be in class
frown.gif

How about 8 EST/5 PST like monday night football
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

There will be a lot more!

And the best part 'bout it is... She approached ME on here cause her husband was foolin' around with another broad cause MrsCampbell herself is not doing something right.
OUCH

You wasting our time famalam, this post been up for like an hour, you posted around 10 times, when put together is the equivalent of a 3 pg. essay. Stop dancinaround this %#@# like Shaq and the wackajobbeez and start the game.

and delete dimply's post, we dont want no change of hearts around here.

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

And the best part 'bout it is... She approached ME on here cause her husband was foolin' around with another broad cause MrsCampbell herself is not doing something right.
[GUCCI] well damn [GUCCI]

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

He cheated on you huh? Posting provocative pictures of yourself is a great way to get even. No disrespect, just a thought.

No....I fellow NTer tried to get with me."NKTRAN001" Im married by the way with a child. Planned to meet in Ny for V-day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Point is, to all of you guys and girls. Dont ever try to come between a family
happy.gif

wait a sec....so you PLANNED on meeting another dude on v-day?

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

this is so dumb. why are either of you concerned with people on the internet. i really dont get it
Why are you concerned with people being concerned with people on the internet?
nerd.gif
i'm concerned with people breeding negativity when there is no need for it. there's more to lifeeeee

OhSnap.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

OUCH
SHOTS ARE BEING FIRED!

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

OUCH
SHOTS ARE BEING FIRED!
laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

This thread is like a bad movie , making you want to leave, but you just want to stay to see how worse it can get.

t69dfa.jpg

Man all y'all flexin in here cuz. Dis dude Nktran just go ahead and tell da story patna, tombout waiting til 6PM

Back
Top Bottom