Thread to have Barack Up as the NT Banner on Tuesday!

no...everyone is too obama uppity right now, lets see how he does in office first. Hes got a helluva mess to clean up. Lets hope he can do it.

how about we use this picture
obama-NOPE.gif

That'd be cool.

Someone would have to start on the PS work like right now, though.
laugh.gif

Either way, don't hold your breath.
laugh.gif

Gotta love how Bush was bashed for his inauguration costing 40 mil, but oh, Obama, just because he's our first (HALF) black President and Jesusreincarnated, spends 150 mil and noone seems to mind. All that and he hasn't even accomplished anything yet. $@+*%+% lefties and Obama riders. Perfectexample is the idiot who made a thread suggesting Obama's birthday or something become a national holiday. Just because he's half black and is going toend world hunger.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

Gotta love how Bush was bashed for his inauguration costing 40 mil, but oh, Obama, just because he's our first (HALF) black President and Jesus reincarnated, spends 150 mil and noone seems to mind. All that and he hasn't even accomplished anything yet. $@+*%+% lefties and Obama riders. Perfect example is the idiot who made a thread suggesting Obama's birthday or something become a national holiday. Just because he's half black and is going to end world hunger.
indifferent.gif

Awwwwww...
frown.gif

Gotta love how Bush was bashed for his inauguration costing 40 mil, but oh, Obama, just because he's our first (HALF) black President and Jesus reincarnated, spends 150 mil and noone seems to mind. All that and he hasn't even accomplished anything yet. $@+*%+% lefties and Obama riders. Perfect example is the idiot who made a thread suggesting Obama's birthday or something become a national holiday. Just because he's half black and is going to end world hunger.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Why not? This is a huge part of history. I'd like to see it. Not that same old pic either. Lets do something new...
Obama ran a near flawless campaign and won the Presidency. Great...now let's see if he can fulfill any of his promises to America before crowning him with banners and holidays and all that.

Yeeeeaahh... I guess I see where you're going. Hopefully dude will do ok though. And dont get me wrong, I'm not a president hailing individual... Most people should know that.. But I think it would be cool being that he's our first black president. Nothing can change that fact. But it would bebetter to see him with posative action before all the further celebration. I can agree with that.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I'm all for Obama and all but...no.

cosign hes done nothing yet MLK is legend
pimp.gif
he may not be MLK status but i think he has done something being the first black president in all

and wow people are still salty over him wining

Back
Top Bottom