Thread to have Barack Up as the NT Banner on Tuesday!

Originally Posted by RobAF1

Are there any white guys that could be put up?
here you go.

You%20Fail%202.jpg

Originally Posted by eaalto

Political ambiguity is a better stance to take. People automatically assume that not wanting an Obama banner makes you salty, and angry that he won, but it's not true. I personally don't see the need to mix politics with a board centered around shoe collecting. There is hardly a correlation. I understand it's a momentous day and all for a lot of you, but MLK's achievements far surpass anything that Obama has done for this country.

Just as there is a separation of church and state in U.S. Government, we should have a separation of politics and niketalk. There is hardly ever a mature political discussion on here, and people get incredibly defensive on this whole Obama issue.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by eaalto

Political ambiguity is a better stance to take. People automatically assume that not wanting an Obama banner makes you salty, and angry that he won, but it's not true. I personally don't see the need to mix politics with a board centered around shoe collecting. There is hardly a correlation. I understand it's a momentous day and all for a lot of you, but MLK's achievements far surpass anything that Obama has done for this country.

Just as there is a separation of church and state in U.S. Government, we should have a separation of politics and niketalk. There is hardly ever a mature political discussion on here, and people get incredibly defensive on this whole Obama issue.
pimp.gif
You really cosigned this?
grin.gif

comparing the separation of church and state to the NTers that just want to celebrate history being made for one day on internet message board is a littlemuch. There has been plenty of decent political talk on NT. We talk about plenty of things not related to shoe collecting; heck, most people on this board areselling their collections
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

Gotta love how Bush was bashed for his inauguration costing 40 mil, but oh, Obama, just because he's our first (HALF) black President and Jesus reincarnated, spends 150 mil and noone seems to mind. All that and he hasn't even accomplished anything yet. $@+*%+% lefties and Obama riders. Perfect example is the idiot who made a thread suggesting Obama's birthday or something become a national holiday. Just because he's half black and is going to end world hunger.
indifferent.gif

f1835b2a4f3c797e6097b8d3f6a6a94eb58b0d4.gif

Why not offer up your first born to Obama as well?
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

It is amazing how you all just assume he is going to bring change. He needs to convince me he won't pander to corporate America like every other electedofficial before him.

Let him do his job as an elected official before you cement him as your personal Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom