Tim Tebow switched to starter for Denver (1st playoff win) Do you believe?

Originally Posted by Essential1

Defense wins.. That's all I'm going to say... Defense wins... If they don't hold teams to 10-15 points for 4 of the games Tebow is not 5-1, he'd be 2-3 or 3-2... You gotta at least admit that....
I'm not saying he's tom brady, honestly I'd never pick him to be on my team. And yes, the defense has stepped up big time and has put him in a position to succeed. If the broncos lose, tebow gets all the blame, if they win, he gets the all the credit. Although it may not always be accurate, that's just how it is. 

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Defense wins.. That's all I'm going to say... Defense wins... If they don't hold teams to 10-15 points for 4 of the games Tebow is not 5-1, he'd be 2-3 or 3-2... You gotta at least admit that....
Not to be a smart***, but isn't the personnel on defense the same as the one Orton had when he went 1-4? Or were they missing anyone? Or did they just need time to gel? I have to admit, I didn't follow the Broncos pre-Tebow.
I do agree however, whenever Tebow is stinking it up in the first 50 minutes, the defense keeps the Broncos close enough to give him a shot to win it in the end.

Our defense has been the difference in every game. I wonder would we have won by larger margins if we had a better QB but I can't complain.

6-5 baby!

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by jc619er

Just remember when you're faced with adversity you gotta ask yourself W.W.T.D.

This.

You could practically see Jesus pushing that ball to the right. I wanted him to lose, but like ill said, Denver football has stakes now. Elway thought he could suck for Luck, but now he's gotta choke on the spirit.
laugh.gif
with that Jack Nicholson Joker face.

I was just watching the Highlights ofyesterday's game and I think Tim Tebow is just trollin at QB at this point. He looks as frustrating to play as someone you play in Madden online who you know has no clue the rules or ideas of football but chucks it downlfield 30 times a game and hits two or three and somehow beats you. Damn shame

Yeah, because Rudy Ruettiger is arguably the greatest NCAA football player of All Time.  Great point, champ.

I'm just seeing this response to my statement but who in their right mind would even think to have Tim Tebow as the greatest NCAA football player of all time??  You show me somebody that says this, and I'll show you somebody that doesn't know college football.

Tebow made two throws yesterday that only 5 quarterbacks in the league could make. He has drastically improved his passing over the last few weeks. I'm not saying he's anywhere near where he needs to be, but he is making strides in the right direction.

If he starts the last 5 games of the season and continues to improve, his record will warrant another shot next season.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I'm just seeing this response to my statement but who in their right mind would even think to have Tim Tebow as the greatest NCAA football player of all time??  You show me somebody that says this, and I'll show you somebody that doesn't know college football.
Please enlighten me on who has had a better NCAA career. Unless you go back in time and summons the Paul Hornung's of the world, there isn't a case to be made for anyone over Tim Tebow.

Tebow is the new wildcat.

He reminds me of when the dolphins brought it out and for a while they were killin the league w/ it. Eventually the league figured it out and it hardly results in a big play anymore.

Elway is salty as hell right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Please enlighten me on who has had a better NCAA career. Unless you go back in time and summons the Paul Hornung's of the world, there isn't a case to be made for anyone over Tim Tebow.

Based upon what, Tim Tebow was more or less a product of the system down there in Florida.  His offense was very talented and he was just the beneficiary of that. In college, Tebow was no bum but he dam sure wasn't the great player alot of you dudes try to make him out to be.  Just talking about QB's alone, 2 QB's that I saw play in college that were better than Tebow were Tommie Frazier and Charlie Ward.

If he starts the last 5 games of the season and continues to improve, his record will warrant another shot next season

John Elway thinks otherwise champ.     

Elway hates him. I'm kinda hoping he continues to win somehow and makes it far. Like the AFC championship so Elway is stuck with him at QB next year. Wonder what hi smadden rating is right about now?

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Elway hates him. I'm kinda hoping he continues to win somehow and makes it far. Like the AFC championship so Elway is stuck with him at QB next year. Wonder what hi smadden rating is right about now?
I dont think it matters what tebow does the rest of the year, elway is still gonna draft a replacement qb

"Look daddy! Teacher says everytime Tim Tebow scores a touchdown an angel gets his wings!!!!"

If he starts the last 5 games of the season and continues to improve, his record will warrant another shot next season. 

John Elway thinks otherwise champ.     
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You stay calling everybody 'champ' in all your posts I #%*+%!! love it!!!

^ Unfortunately that is inevitable. Elway and Fox didn't "like" Tebow's game from the start and won't commit long-term to something perceived as a "gimmick offense." If that's the case in the future, the only logical move is to trade Tebow and the best trade partner would be Jacksonville by far. 

Back
Top Bottom