Tim Tebow switched to starter for Denver (1st playoff win) Do you believe?

Keep the winning going. I love watching this show every week. I will root for Tebow no matter where he goes because that guy does what a lot of people don't do anymore in pro sports, he goes for the win. Forget stats just get the win. More people need to think that way. 

My man
pimp.gif

Sitting in first place, crunch time!

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I'm just seeing this response to my statement but who in their right mind would even think to have Tim Tebow as the greatest NCAA football player of all time??  You show me somebody that says this, and I'll show you somebody that doesn't know college football.
Please enlighten me on who has had a better NCAA career. Unless you go back in time and summons the Paul Hornung's of the world, there isn't a case to be made for anyone over Tim Tebow.

Based upon what, Tim Tebow was more or less a product of the system down there in Florida.  His offense was very talented and he was just the beneficiary of that. In college, Tebow was no bum but he dam sure wasn't the great player alot of you dudes try to make him out to be.  Just talking about QB's alone, 2 QB's that I saw play in college that were better than Tebow were Tommie Frazier and Charlie Ward.

If he starts the last 5 games of the season and continues to improve, his record will warrant another shot next season

John Elway thinks otherwise champ.     

Tebow does not deserve chances.. I'm sorry but he has shown he cannot throw a football at an NFL level.

Originally Posted by kc24688

Tebow does not deserve chances.. I'm sorry but he has shown he cannot throw a football at an NFL level.
So there was someone else out there who threw for 200 yards, 2 TDs, no INTs and almost a perfect game winning 3rd TD? I must have been watching a different game.

So there was someone else out there who threw for 200 yards, 2 TDs, no INTs and almost a perfect game winning 3rd TD? I must have been watching a different game.

Talk to me when he wins a super bowl.. sorry bro thats my standard and i dont give dude a chance.. call me a hater but even if he wins one he will have been lucky just like any other team that isnt the best and wins.. he will never lead the absolute best team in the league and thats cuz of him in my humble opinion. PS he played the vikings buddy

Talk to me when he wins a super bowl.. sorry bro thats my standard and i dont give dude a chance.. call me a hater but even if he wins one he will have been lucky just like any other team that isnt the best and wins.. he will never lead the absolute best team in the league and thats cuz of him in my humble opinion
Yup, him and Dan Marino are pure garbage.

Talk to me when he wins a super bowl.. sorry bro thats my standard and i dont give dude a chance.. call me a hater but even if he wins one he will have been lucky just like any other team that isnt the best and wins.. he will never lead the absolute best team in the league and thats cuz of him in my humble opinion
Grasping for straws with the hate.
Tebow will just keep on winning, and win 3 of the last 4 games for the division.

u all are absolute clowns im sorry.. u all should be embarrassed for riding a train when it is leading u nowhere.. if u dont understand the eye test we cant argue because rewind 25 years and i wouldnt say the same and if u are fair u understand what i mean... dan marino is on a different eye test we're talkin about tebow

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

^ Unfortunately that is inevitable. Elway and Fox didn't "like" Tebow's game from the start and won't commit long-term to something perceived as a "gimmick offense." If that's the case in the future, the only logical move is to trade Tebow and the best trade partner would be Jacksonville by far
Considering that Gabbert is a prototypical QB, Elway would make that trade in a heartbeat.
Also, with a new owner at the helm, he may want to push for bringing Tim back to North Florida (watch tomorrow's MNF game and look at all the empty seats). 

In the end, trading QB's would be good for each side, but really, it would be for all the wrong reasons. Elway would rather want a prototypical QB rather than a consistent winner and Jacksonville's priority at this point is selling tickets.

6-1
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

What will everyone say if he leads them to the division title/playoffs?

Originally Posted by henz0

6-1

That it's a weak division which the Chargers should have won if they hadn't imploded (same goes for Oakland if they can't rebound). There will always be an excuse.
There's still work to be done though. Unless the other teams in the division get hot, splitting the next 4 should get them in, which is still a tall order.

Originally Posted by henz0

6-1

He's going to lead them to the division title, then the haters will just say well he'll never win a Super Bowl...oh wait, it's already been mentioned.

u all are absolute clowns im sorry.. u all should be embarrassed for riding a train when it is leading u nowhere.. if u dont understand the eye test we cant argue because rewind 25 years and i wouldnt say the same and if u are fair u understand what i mean... dan marino is on a different eye test we're talkin about tebow
People are talking about him leading his team to victory the past few weeks and possibly winning the division, and you want to discredit him by saying "talk to me when he wins the superbowl". If you dislike him that's fine but don't change up your logic.

Haha wow ok you be John Elway and ride him to the Super Bowl. I'll take Elway's side and you guys keep thinking you're smarter than him. Glad I think like Elway instead of y'all.  I love what they're doing over there but how can you guys not think as a GM that you would still have to keep your eye on a better QB.  Not saying it's impossible but why depend on luck imo compared to going for a QB that gives you better odds of winning.  You guys really think Tebow gives you the best chance or even can be a top 5 QB I don't care what makes him that top 5..  Use whatever definition of top 5 you can come up with and explain how he will reach this level or why you might possibly believe he's anywhere close to it.  Oh cuz he won a division 
alien.gif
.  Seriously tho I'm not trying to ignore y'all but your arguments have done nothing to convince me of anything.  Just a bunch of ****** minded stoneface type comments.

Haha wow ok you be John Elway and ride him to the Super Bowl. I'll take Elway's side and you guys keep thinking you're smarter than him. Glad I think like Elway instead of y'all.  I love what they're doing over there but how can you guys not think as a GM that you would still have to keep your eye on a better QB.  Not saying it's impossible but why depend on luck imo compared to going for a QB that gives you better odds of winning.  You guys really think Tebow gives you the best chance or even can be a top 5 QB I don't care what makes him that top 5..  Use whatever definition of top 5 you can come up with and explain how he will reach this level or why you might possibly believe he's anywhere close to it.  Oh cuz he won a division 
alien.gif
.  Seriously tho I'm not trying to ignore y'all but your arguments have done nothing to convince me of anything.  Just a bunch of ****** minded stoneface type comments.
What in the world are you talking about? How about the Broncos draft a Blaine Gabbert esque type qb in the draft. I mean heck, it has to give them a better chance of winning.
indifferent.gif
Yes, you get a "stoneface type" comment.

alien.gif
Darn you are mad.  I had typed out a response but I refuse to even entertain a discussion about Tim Tebow being among the "top 5 QB's and winning a Super Bowl" in his 2nd yr in the league. 

But nobody has typed anything that has any weight. You guys don't have an argument and want to call me stupid. What a bunch of smart guys in here.

I love Tebow and I'm not trying to hate guys. Just my opinion and you guys aren't changing it. Would love to have it changed no hate brothers even with the down talk..  to take it further I'm saying Miller is ROY and with Dumervil, Bailey (haven't completely kept up and I don't know how he's affecting things), McGahee, they are just trying to study this offense.. I dunno guys I just don't believe and you guys sound like christians to an atheist.  I just don't believe but at least come up with an argument.  You gonna convince someone there's no god cuz ur laughing at me when I say there is none? No argument has been made except he's beating bad teams by a small margin?

I think it's because no one has even said anything like that. You got mad and said your criteria for a good quarterback was winning a Super Bowl, which you quickly recanted. This thread is full of people who don't think he is the best QB on your team, I think most of us are wondering why you are going off on people for something that no one has ever claimed.

sweet baby jesus...we did it in america

now that I know God's got dude, I'm starting to get over that bitter L. starting to believe

Originally Posted by hugebird

I think it's because no one has even said anything like that. You got mad and said your criteria for a good quarterback was winning a Super Bowl, which you quickly recanted. This thread is full of people who don't think he is the best QB on your team, I think most of us are wondering why you are going off on people for something that no one has ever claimed.

Because I'm trying to back up Elway.  That's his standard and I agree with him.  I feel like yea they could win the division win a couple games and be champs.  But when you live one life I don't think you should wait for that when your eyes and heart say it most likely will not happen.  I don't mind being on an island when my counter arguments seem laughable.

alien.gif
What in the world are you talking about? How about the Broncos draft a Blaine Gabbert esque type qb in the draft. I mean heck, it has to give them a better chance of winning.
indifferent.gif
Yes, you get a "stoneface type" comment.

If Elway was in the draft today and they picked him you don't think they would have a better chance of winning the Super Bowl in the future?  What are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom