Timbs....we really off that?

jose cansec0

Banned
havent bought a pair in at least 5 years, seen em' on display at the mall yesterday and to this day they still look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im thinkin of buyin a pair soon...We really off of timbs already NT?

Who cares what Jay and Kanye do ... NY itself is still on timbs .. I prefer Vasque joints over all ... but Timbs are still in full effect . Construction 3quarter.

I still have a few pairs stuffed in the closet from years ago looking DS. Here in So-Cal there is really no point of wearing them.

Jus copped me some constructs a few weeks ago, they may b off that but im not

50 wears em too. They'll never be what they were in the 90's, but still a good casual boot to rock.

I wouldn't drop more than $90 for a pair, though. I'm still rocking Timbs from 04.

Originally Posted by solesavage

I still have a few pairs stuffed in the closet from years ago looking DS. Here in So-Cal there is really no point of wearing them.

this... it's really relative though... haven't worn Tims since like HS, hmm...

Timbs will always be classic. Speaking of which, I saw the premium ones for only $80 at Marshalls
eek.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Who cares what Jay and Kanye do ... NY itself is still on timbs .. I prefer Vasque joints over all ... but Timbs are still in full effect . Construction 3 quarter.

you missed the sarcasm

i never cared for vasque

What I don't get is Jay's song "Off That". Drake says "Timbs, we off that." But you see both Drake and Hov sporting them...
eyes.gif

I still have mine from like 02. the wheat with the white bottom, you automatically got some respect if you had those..im trying to find a place that sellsthem.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Who cares what Jay and Kanye do ... NY itself is still on timbs .. I prefer Vasque joints over all ... but Timbs are still in full effect . Construction 3 quarter.

you missed the sarcasm

i never cared for vasque

acknowledged ... Went right over my head .. too many take what jay and 'ye do too serious though ya dig ...

Yo J Dilla ..
laugh.gif
Whats really good w/ those RL Hunter joints, I was timesquare last night , seen dudes dressed like they in the mountains ...

them **@%# got fur on the inside ???

What I don't get is Jay's song "Off That". Drake says "Timbs, we off that." But you see both Drake and Hov sporting them...
eyes.gif

this.

wonder if hov really wrote that hook eh

Back
Top Bottom