Timbs....we really off that?

im still wearing timbs. its just been uncharacteristically nice weather here in VA to wear them
laugh.gif

I'm looking for a new boot to rock, though timbs are a classic. I feel like I need to progress, so to speak, to something more casual. I work in a casualenvironment 4 days a week so, I'd barely wear 'em.

"Suede Timb's on my feets, makes my cypher, complete"
pimp.gif

i still wear mine every winter, i think it's a ny thing because i still see a ton of people who do the same.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Who cares what Jay and Kanye do ... NY itself is still on timbs .. I prefer Vasque joints over all ... but Timbs are still in full effect . Construction 3 quarter.

you missed the sarcasm

i never cared for vasque

acknowledged ... Went right over my head .. too many take what jay and 'ye do too serious though ya dig ...

Yo J Dilla ..
laugh.gif
Whats really good w/ those RL Hunter joints, I was time square last night , seen dudes dressed like they in the mountains ...

them **@%# got fur on the inside ???

nah i dont rock those furry joints. They look mad dumb. Got dudes looking like eskimos
laugh.gif
The ones i wear are the polo rangers.

Colored Timbs are the ones thats corny, wheats, blacks, dark brown and beef and brocs will be timeless in the winter months. Though personally I wear RL bootsover tims

Timbs are a timeless classic. They are still fashionable even if your favorite rapper doesn't wear them, and more so than looks they are functional forcrappy weather

I wore timbs when I was younger. Wheat field boots in high school and a pair of beef n brocs before that.
Not rly into bulky boots anymore but rw boots have peaked my interest. But for now clarks db wallys ftw.

only got one pair and they are still good... even though they are a little worn out

Only reason jay said that..so he sell those corny *#$ roca wear boots .:Gif:.BOOOOOOOOO THIS MAN.:Gif:. Tims never left well atleast not in ny..i never reallygot in to them ACG boots (nike)

Its funny how Polo Rangers have made a return to being the choice of wanna be elitist.

But I'm on these
pimp.gif

jjlfnl.jpg
indifferent.gif

Oh, guess i didnt get the memo that they werent cool anymore lol. I still rock my timbs. Matter of fact last time i wore em out with this chick, she said to me"Timbs? wow who wears those still?!" i gave her the
indifferent.gif
face

i feel the same way. its been a hot min since i copped a pair of Timberlands.being born and raised in nyc, im all for Timberland.

i have a few friends that go hard with nike boots, talkin bout 'yo they comfy this and that'...I don't i just cant get into that. with an air sole,those boots look way too high off the ground...

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Oh, guess i didnt get the memo that they werent cool anymore lol. I still rock my timbs. Matter of fact last time i wore em out with this chick, she said to me "Timbs? wow who wears those still?!" i gave her the
indifferent.gif
face

laugh.gif

she aint let you beat huh?

Back
Top Bottom