Timbs....we really off that?

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I'll be the first in line to say Goadomes are trash.

They DO NOT last a real NY winter.

Timberlands on the other hand do.

Red Wings as well.
u buggin comrade, suede timbs are done with one sloppy saturday club night of reggaeton !+*-grindin
laugh.gif

nike boots>>*

da acuff proof timbs though are definitely on my radar though.

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Time out...scuff proof Timbs? More info please. On another note, I saw the Spiz'ike boots in person today - they look good but not good enough to drop $180 for them.

034553_l.jpg
24510_l.jpg

Work hard. Play rough. These boots can take it. The Timberland 6" Premium Scuff-Proof is made with Timberland's exclusive Ever-Guard[emoji]8482[/emoji]leather, making it extra durable and tough as nails by providing ten times more abrasion resistance than traditional leather. It gives you the ultimate inprotection so the boots come out of the box looking good - and stay that way. These boots are heat-resistant up to 346º F for extra protection, with premiumEver-Guard[emoji]8482[/emoji], waterproof leather and a rubber lugged outsole. Double-barreled interior padding system and padded collar offer cushioning comfort. Durable laceswith Taslan[emoji]174[/emoji] fibers and rustproof hardware promote lasting wear. The footbed and shaft of the boot is lined with soft leather while the toe box and forefoot islined with moisture-wicking, breathable fabric. Includes an embossed Timberland tree logo on the side. Wt. 31.9 oz.

Eastbay Link

I still throw 'em on for weather purposes [like a snowboarding trip] and for functions that don't allow sneakers.

Other than that, for casual wear, I'm off that. Word to track 8.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

You have a pic of the Nike boots with jeans? (no jordan pic)

They look dumb clunky.
Got pics with Cargo Pants, was gonna Throw on my Asolos but those are not as comfy as these, Nike Boots are real comfortable.
2b43554bef76e8aa4ae202baa928bcd9b6d501d.pjpg

1b6154eee3410fa6cf376f2200ed53ce351c88c.pjpg

The only tims I buy is the premium, the one with the gum sole. Thats the Classic one to me. The one with the one tone sole is
sick.gif
imo, but to each's own

I HATE
nike-acg-goadome-black-post-01.jpg

These are the official HOOD boot
*my opinion*

I hate them even more when I see them in different colors (baby blue, red) and when chicks rock them...

^those are the new ones with the wack leather.

3 pairs i own are the pre-2006's joints with the orange acg logo on the sole and textured leather.

i've always wondered why "hood dudes" and rappers always leave them loose and pretty much falling off their feet when they walk

I was never really into Timbs, figured too much to spend on some footwear I wouldn't wear year round. Not to mention wasn't droppin over a yard forsome 6" butters. I'ma cop a pair of Goadomes to see if I like them, if not, I'm done w/ boots

i laughed when i heard them say "timbs? we off that" then a week later there was pictures with Hov wearing all black timbs
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I'll be the first in line to say Goadomes are trash.

They DO NOT last a real NY winter.

Timberlands on the other hand do.

Red Wings as well.
u buggin comrade, suede timbs are done with one sloppy saturday club night of reggaeton !+*-grindin
laugh.gif

nike boots>>*

da acuff proof timbs though are definitely on my radar though.
You got a point about the scuffing, but what I usually do is use a whole can of waterproof and give em 5 or 6 coats with time to dry in between.

Scuffs and stains for the most part can be brushed off after that. But you gotta admit...

Timberland double soles > *

I've had 3 pairs so far.

And I'm telling ya'll. They are not cut out for real winter wear. Maybe casual wear, yea.

My first pair got dogged after a brief 2007 winter of casual wear. The stitching came undone at the toe and a forefoot bubble deflated.

I'm an outdoors security guard. I worked with my 2nd pair last year for 2 months last year and look what happened...bubble popped. On both!
mad.gif

1cjyo.jpg

I still got another pair stashed away. But I don't got confidence in them.

The only reason I even got them was cause I worked at Footlocker/Footaction and got them all damn near free.

Otherwise, I never would spend money on them And I'd be tight if I did pay $150 like everyone does.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom