Timbs....we really off that?

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Timbs were never "not in style."
did you really get the 6" joints with the one toned plastic lookin sole?!?
laugh.gif
.........lookin like you in 1st grade

hope you still have your reciept
ohwell.gif
For $50, I don't really care. And yeah, those are gum soles.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ranger-101-500x375.jpg

wack
straight harlem
laugh.gif

jay-z is on some "imma make cats not rock em so only I can sport em exclusive" steez
grin.gif

as for me? nike boots all day...

Never understood the hype for these things. Unless you're a construction worker or you live in Wisconsin, there's really no need.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by viiheaven

25qvm8x.jpg

Timbs were never "not in style."
did you really get the 6" joints with the one toned plastic lookin sole?!?
laugh.gif
.........lookin like you in 1st grade

hope you still have your reciept
ohwell.gif
What?
grin.gif
its a old school slight at your boots..you ain't got da "OG" ones..u got da less expensive one piece sole

ones...its been so long since i wore timbs that i forgot

why those were inferior to da regular ones
laugh.gif
i know da lugg pattern onda bottom is different.

timberland-scuff-proof-boot1.jpg

only timbs i'd think about coppin..da scuff proof joints.

pimp.gif

You can distinguish the age in here.
laugh.gif
Just because corny *%! Drake sang the hook and dude's the newest "star" in music doesn't mean Timbswent out of style.

IMO if you liked em' in the beginning, you should like em' now. If you didn't like them in the beginning, then why like em' now? But for me, noother boot merits as much enjoyment as a pair of Timbs. Simple, solid, rugged, dope.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

"Suede Timb's on my feets, makes my cypher, complete"
pimp.gif

i still wear mine every winter, i think it's a ny thing because i still see a ton of people who do the same.
pimp.gif

yeah audi i left da timbs wagon years ago cuz of da scuff issue..i seen da scuff proof joints though da other day and its just what da doctor order...theytakin a backseat though

untill i get my foamposite nike boots and a couple of other kicks.

if they make these scuff proof though imma cop asap.

beef-broccoli-timberlands-420x333.jpg

oh and btw...timbs only been "hot" with da urban crowd since da mid 90's......so da classic term is a lil premature for it.

i got a old source magazine where they interviewed da Timbs CEO at da time and son was talkin like he didn't like da added attention hiphop was giving toin his

opinion a "midwestern white hiking brand"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

oh and btw...timbs only been "hot" with da urban crowd since da mid 90's......so da classic term is a lil premature for it.

i got a old source magazine where they interviewed da Timbs CEO at da time and son was talkin like he didn't like da added attention hiphop was giving to in his

I think I may have read that Source magazine back in the day. But if the hood accepts it as a staple of fashion then it usually sticks regardless. Reminds meof how Hillfiger clothing used to be poppin back in the mid 90's. T. Hillfiger didn't really care too much for the hood attention his stuff was gettingbut like I said, the hood dictates what's hot...as long as these CEO's are making money they got nothing to say.

Whether they wanna admit it or not, they eat off of the hood.
grin.gif

Time out...scuff proof Timbs? More info please. On another note, I saw the Spiz'ike boots in person today - they look good but not good enough to drop $180for them.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i got a old source magazine where they interviewed da Timbs CEO at da time and son was talkin like he didn't like da added attention hiphop was giving to in his

I think I may have read that Source magazine back in the day. But if the hood accepts it as a staple of fashion then it usually sticks regardless. Reminds me of how Hillfiger clothing used to be poppin back in the mid 90's. T. Hillfiger didn't really care too much for the hood attention his stuff was getting but like I said, the hood dictates what's hot...as long as these CEO's are making money they got nothing to say.

Whether they wanna admit it or not, they eat off of the hood.
grin.gif
If you honestly believe that then you're crazy
smh.gif
Polo, Tommy,Nautica are all still in biz without the hood.

I always liked the Classic Timbs..they got especially big down here in the early 2000s but people never stopped wearin em. Even though its November it'sbeen too hot to wear boots down here
smh.gif

The Spizike boots look clean as $%$$...and I hated the regular version and all other fusions.

I'll be the first in line to say Goadomes are trash.

They DO NOT last a real NY winter.

Timberlands on the other hand do.

Red Wings as well.

Back
Top Bottom