Tipping Male Bartenders.....Yay or Na?

Eh, whatever... no use arguing with you cause ive been through this on here probably 20 times and its old.

Since youve got such a heels-dug-in view on this i think you should turn your attention to people like these exectutives who recieved millions and millionswhen they were TERRIBLE at doing their job instead of some kids working in a restaurant or someone working a bar making a few dollars here and there.

Turn my attention, what you mean like talk about them in a msg board post that comes up like monthly? You act like I'm picketing against you all orsomething. If anything, I'd love to see you get paid more and owners not be able to get away with paying employees 3$, for the section of the "tippedservice employees" that make sub minimum wage anyways. For the ones who make a normal salary +tips, yea no sympathy for them. They're really gettingover.

But yea, those people suck too. And the people who got all that stimulus money and used it to go on vacation suck too. Happy now?

And yes you should bow out because your argument sucked. A bonus? Do I act like I have to have it or I won't do my job anymore, or will purposely do bad atit? Well there's the difference.

Back
Top Bottom