Titanic Appreciation

I'm watching this on TNT right now and this movie never gets old
pimp.gif

Kate Winslet
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

copped the VHS when it first came out and just started watching it from tape 2. pretty action packed
laugh.gif

I swear to God I will never watch this again. My lil bro used to watch it EVERYDAY after day care for like 2 years
smh.gif

"I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."

Then she let go.
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
As a kid, I took that line literally.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I swear to God I will never watch this again. My lil bro used to watch it EVERYDAY after day care for like 2 years
smh.gif

lmao someone brought a project for this movie for EVERY show and tell back in 1st grade lol. And this was 1st Grade smh

i remember my uncle watched this like everyday
laugh.gif

this is one of the must see movies of the generation

This movie got my ex to do the whole "hand print on the fogged window" after sex.
smh.gif

I do love this movie, I need to cop on dvd.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I would rather punch my own mother in the face than watch 15 minutes of that estrogen filled piece of garbage.

you must really hate your mother... its not THAT bad
roll.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

I would rather punch my own mother in the face than watch 15 minutes of that estrogen filled piece of garbage.

roll.gif
I know
laugh.gif

But damn... why did he say his own mother?

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

roll.gif
I know
laugh.gif

But damn... why did he say his own mother?
Because punching other people's mother is just plain mean, and yes it is that bad. I watched 30 minutes of that garbage, and House of Wax wasbetter. I had to go kill a cat and eat it to feel better.

Please!
laugh.gif
This is a classic film all around.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

smh.gif

same. everyday b4 school for like 2 years my sister would watch this stupid movie. i hate this flick

Back
Top Bottom