Titanic Appreciation

Have you guys taken a look at Leo's upcoming roles? Shutter Island. Inception. Both look like crack.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I swear to God I will never watch this again. My lil bro used to watch it EVERYDAY after day care for like 2 years
smh.gif
DAMN. The youngin' was coming home from day care to some *******?

I gotta give that a
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Have you guys taken a look at Leo's upcoming roles? Shutter Island. Inception. Both look like crack.

shutter island looks DOPE as hell... but damn i can't really handle those types of horror/thriller movies. gets me shook every single time.

I appreciate how the band kept playing their instruments even though the ship was sinking.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I swear to God I will never watch this again. My lil bro used to watch it EVERYDAY after day care for like 2 years
smh.gif
DAMN. The youngin' was coming home from day care to some *******?

I gotta give that a
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Laying on the sofa eating yoghurt with a straw and watching tittays.
laugh.gif

The only movie I thought Leo did a decent job of acting was What's Eating Gilbert Grape. Don't say Blood Diamond, I fell asleep in the theaterwatching that.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

The only movie I thought Leo did a decent job of acting was What's Eating Gilbert Grape. Don't say Blood Diamond, I fell asleep in the theater watching that.

The Basketball Diaries?

I watched this as a kid and instantly loved the movie. I've probably seen it about 3 times.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

i did not know titanic was this appreciated on NT
+1

and to think on that day when I went with my ex to see that and other movies at the show, I thought Tomorrow Never Dies was going to be the bettermovie...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

My Heart Will Go On.
pimp.gif

i dont know why, but before my games i listen to this song to get pumped up.
laugh.gif
That song was sad in my opinion

I don't see how it would pump u up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

marionthebarberian wrote:

Tim Lincecum wrote:

My Heart Will Go On.
pimp.gif

i dont know why, but before my games i listen to this song to get pumped up.
laugh.gif
That song was sad in my opinion

I don't see how it would pump u up
laugh.gif

lol i know, i dont really know either..

every time i listen to a sad,love, depressing type of song I just get pumped up and perform good.

You guys can't be serious. That is in my top 5 dumbest movies of all time. Only good part was when the people were falling and bouncing off the deck. MaybeI just think logically but me and the chick would be sharing that piece of wood.

Originally Posted by 36hypno

You guys can't be serious. That is in my top 5 dumbest movies of all time. Only good part was when the people were falling and bouncing off the deck. Maybe I just think logically but me and the chick would be sharing that piece of wood.

your on team final fantasy, so your opinion does not matter.

First time watching it was great but after that it's like work watching it.

You keep looking at your watch like "Come on!! Come on!! Be over with already!!"

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by 36hypno

You guys can't be serious. That is in my top 5 dumbest movies of all time. Only good part was when the people were falling and bouncing off the deck. Maybe I just think logically but me and the chick would be sharing that piece of wood.

your on team final fantasy, so your opinion does not matter.
for real
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom