To all the NT'er who date black women.....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Naw...can't rock wit nappy hair on girls....sue me.
So natural means nappy? Is that what you're saying?

Look if we talkin bout a garden variety black girl that ain't mixed Then most of da time its nappy...and I don't like dreads at all on chicks... Nuffin like silky flowin hair on a sexi mami....
It doesn't have to be nappy. And neat dreds on a female is very sexy imo.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

pics of black females with this "natural hair"?

ccf156e9a42ccff77ad6bf16d163ebca58341f7.pjpg

How is this natural? Its dyed and straight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Volkswaggin Chedda

laugh.gif

I called it. Dudes dont be knowing what they be talkin about. Dreads, a fro and sometimes braids are usually the only natural styles I like on black women, and there's nothing at all wrong with that. You can do all sorts of styles with all three of those. If you think about it, what's a natural style for non blacks? Straight? Is that the only choice there is to style from? See what I mean... Stop complaining.

Originally Posted by Volkswaggin Chedda

laugh.gif

I called it. Dudes dont be knowing what they be talkin about. Dreads, a fro and sometimes braids are usually the only natural styles I like on black women, and there's nothing at all wrong with that. You can do all sorts of styles with all three of those. If you think about it, what's a natural style for non blacks? Straight? Is that the only choice there is to style from? See what I mean... Stop complaining.

Other examples were fine, but this one is NOT a natural hairstyle.

Damn NinjaHood, you don't like locks? I love a set of neat, solid, locks on a woman. Love it.
laugh.gif

It really doesn't matter as long as it looks good

Here is my problem with this thread, people of all ethnic groups wear relaxers and weaves (may call it extinctions to make it sound better) so why is this targeted towards black women?

It really doesn't matter as long as it looks good

Here is my problem with this thread, people of all ethnic groups wear relaxers and weaves (may call it extinctions to make it sound better) so why is this targeted towards black women?

Other examples were fine, but this one is NOT a natural hairstyle.

Damn NinjaHood, you don't like locks? I love a set of neat, solid, locks on a woman. Love it.
laugh.gif

There is nothing wrong with weave if its done right

and just because a female has weave doesnt mean she doesnt have hair,u can just do certain styles with weave that u cant do with real hair

and i can never remember hair being a deal breaker for me,i like it all

There is nothing wrong with weave if its done right

and just because a female has weave doesnt mean she doesnt have hair,u can just do certain styles with weave that u cant do with real hair

and i can never remember hair being a deal breaker for me,i like it all

That is true FedEx. There was a girl that I worked with that chopped off her permed hair and she wore a blond Beyonce wig for about 2 years. She decided to come to work without it one day and her locks were in the middle of her back. Everybody was like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

That is true FedEx. There was a girl that I worked with that chopped off her permed hair and she wore a blond Beyonce wig for about 2 years. She decided to come to work without it one day and her locks were in the middle of her back. Everybody was like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

i'm surprised at the answers but i'm assuming its really just the guys who dont mind natural hair answering...

i dont date black women of course but as long as she takes care of it i say do you

i'm surprised at the answers but i'm assuming its really just the guys who dont mind natural hair answering...

i dont date black women of course but as long as she takes care of it i say do you

Back
Top Bottom