To Double or NOT To Double

Any shoe can be doubled on, but some dudes are on that put the shoe away for 4-5+ years $#!^, or they keep them in humid places, and flabbergasted when they see deep yellow soles or older retroes with exploded midsoles.

And all of this year's retros will probably drop again soon except the Bordeauxes, Concords, and one or two other pairs.

I only double up on kicks I really love and plan on puttin straight into the rotation.

I've double up on fire red III's and V's....all the DMP's, WC III's (x3) and playoff XIII's.

My only rule is to ONLY double up on a heavy discount. That way I can always use a pair later on once

they are beat or use them for trade bait if ever the need arises. I take great care of my kicks

so the only problem I run into is when to unDS them. RESELLING IS NEVER AN OPTION.......

I only double up on kicks I really love and plan on puttin straight into the rotation.

I've double up on fire red III's and V's....all the DMP's, WC III's (x3) and playoff XIII's.

My only rule is to ONLY double up on a heavy discount. That way I can always use a pair later on once

they are beat or use them for trade bait if ever the need arises. I take great care of my kicks

so the only problem I run into is when to unDS them. RESELLING IS NEVER AN OPTION.......

I double/triple up on all AJ XI's I buy, as Im sure many here do. I double up when I plan on wearing them regularly, eg AJ3 cement, AJXI CG SJ ANNI, AJ2011 blk/wht blk/blk, and my faves AJ VI blk/red or infra e/o

I double/triple up on all AJ XI's I buy, as Im sure many here do. I double up when I plan on wearing them regularly, eg AJ3 cement, AJXI CG SJ ANNI, AJ2011 blk/wht blk/blk, and my faves AJ VI blk/red or infra e/o

Two main reasons to double up...

1. You never know when/if that shoe will drop again.
2. Reseller's prices can be so crazy, it just makes sense buying them for RRP instead of having to pay an added amount of $$ a few yrs down the line.

Two main reasons to double up...

1. You never know when/if that shoe will drop again.
2. Reseller's prices can be so crazy, it just makes sense buying them for RRP instead of having to pay an added amount of $$ a few yrs down the line.

For me, not 2 double up...neva really got n2 doin that no matter how much I lyk em plus I take gud care of my shoes so no need for that

For me, not 2 double up...neva really got n2 doin that no matter how much I lyk em plus I take gud care of my shoes so no need for that

If i really like something i'll double up cuz you never know if they will come out again. But i will also sometimes double up if the first has a particular purpose. For example I recently doubled up on a pair of kicks, one to play ball in and one to keep clean.

If i really like something i'll double up cuz you never know if they will come out again. But i will also sometimes double up if the first has a particular purpose. For example I recently doubled up on a pair of kicks, one to play ball in and one to keep clean.

The shoes I LOVE(mostly VIIs XIIs and XIIIs) I like to rock them ALL THE TIME They soon become beaters.

With that said, I gotta have a back up pair for later on down the road.

The shoes I LOVE(mostly VIIs XIIs and XIIIs) I like to rock them ALL THE TIME They soon become beaters.

With that said, I gotta have a back up pair for later on down the road.

the only time i double up on any shoes is because that colorway is nostalgic for me. brings back memories of my youth. but the drawback for me is the jordan's i double up on have the foam midsoles (iii's thru vi's). so do i really want to let shoes that i know are prone to crumbling sit in my closet? then i end up selling them since i can't bring myself to wear them after so many years. so do what you want to do as far as going double or triple on shoes. if you have the funds and can afford to do it without going broke, go all in.

the only time i double up on any shoes is because that colorway is nostalgic for me. brings back memories of my youth. but the drawback for me is the jordan's i double up on have the foam midsoles (iii's thru vi's). so do i really want to let shoes that i know are prone to crumbling sit in my closet? then i end up selling them since i can't bring myself to wear them after so many years. so do what you want to do as far as going double or triple on shoes. if you have the funds and can afford to do it without going broke, go all in.

I've never doubled up on anything and don't plan to. I buy way too many shoes from different Nike signature lines, along with other stuff so doubling up would be too costly for me. There are J's that I would love to double up on, but just can't.

I've never doubled up on anything and don't plan to. I buy way too many shoes from different Nike signature lines, along with other stuff so doubling up would be too costly for me. There are J's that I would love to double up on, but just can't.

I say double-up on shoes you think are good quality because chances are they will be worse quality when they are re-retroed.

Back
Top Bottom