To Double or NOT To Double

the only thing worth having more than one of is probably the DMP pack...those !%%%$ are prolly never coming back...i WANT them to but they prolly won't.

no more doubles for me period. I believe that all my shoes will last long enough to get me through my JB/Nike days. I'm about to be 25. I like to put my shoes on and remember some things ive been able to do in them. A small scratch only represents a moment. Sure ill regret not having a fresh pair at times, but its only more money for future purchases. Ill take care of the first shoe more if its my only pair. If a pair can not hold up a few wears a month at the most, then I dont really want another pair of them anyways.

no more doubles for me period. I believe that all my shoes will last long enough to get me through my JB/Nike days. I'm about to be 25. I like to put my shoes on and remember some things ive been able to do in them. A small scratch only represents a moment. Sure ill regret not having a fresh pair at times, but its only more money for future purchases. Ill take care of the first shoe more if its my only pair. If a pair can not hold up a few wears a month at the most, then I dont really want another pair of them anyways.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

mad points here..

mad points here..

excellent truth

excellent truth

I buy two pairs of my favorite jordans in my favorite colorways.One pair is for immmediate wear and the second pair is for years down the line. Once again its only with my holy grails in my favorite colorway i will do this with and nine times out of ten it will be an OG pair i double up with like 10-13 are stilll wearable in original form so anytime i can find anyone of them in my size for a descent price and the corrrect colorway i will double up on them

I buy two pairs of my favorite jordans in my favorite colorways.One pair is for immmediate wear and the second pair is for years down the line. Once again its only with my holy grails in my favorite colorway i will do this with and nine times out of ten it will be an OG pair i double up with like 10-13 are stilll wearable in original form so anytime i can find anyone of them in my size for a descent price and the corrrect colorway i will double up on them

I have to see how my funds are first and I have to love the shoe. Example BC 3 probably my favorite J of all time will be copped twice then its concords which will be copped twice too but maybe one to use as trade bait since I have a pair still vvvnds. Everything else only cop one

I have to see how my funds are first and I have to love the shoe. Example BC 3 probably my favorite J of all time will be copped twice then its concords which will be copped twice too but maybe one to use as trade bait since I have a pair still vvvnds. Everything else only cop one

For some reason i crease my left toe box, so i feel unconfortable rocking my heat. I feel ill ruin them. i began to hoard over the years but i wanted to rock my %+@! I got fustrated so i started 2x and 3x because i felt i never wanted to run out of a particular shoe. although NIKE will retro them sooner or later and thats fine but i have piece of mind. The price point does effect me as well, i usually 2x/3x on runners/trainers. A bit harder to do with Jays and foams. i connect more with the sportswear/trainer stuff than jays anyway and foams are durable is GREAT!

"1 to rock, 1 to stock, and 1 to lose in your house" - Tommy Rebel.

For some reason i crease my left toe box, so i feel unconfortable rocking my heat. I feel ill ruin them. i began to hoard over the years but i wanted to rock my %+@! I got fustrated so i started 2x and 3x because i felt i never wanted to run out of a particular shoe. although NIKE will retro them sooner or later and thats fine but i have piece of mind. The price point does effect me as well, i usually 2x/3x on runners/trainers. A bit harder to do with Jays and foams. i connect more with the sportswear/trainer stuff than jays anyway and foams are durable is GREAT!

"1 to rock, 1 to stock, and 1 to lose in your house" - Tommy Rebel.

doubling up puts you more at ease when you rock your first pair, because you know you have another one sitting on ice. also, you can trade or sell your second pair for something else that you never had a chance to get. But, you have to manage your funds right, with all these releases month after month, you'll be left with alot of kicks and no money saved for other things in life.

doubling up puts you more at ease when you rock your first pair, because you know you have another one sitting on ice. also, you can trade or sell your second pair for something else that you never had a chance to get. But, you have to manage your funds right, with all these releases month after month, you'll be left with alot of kicks and no money saved for other things in life.

Back
Top Bottom