To sell or to keep...Collecting since 1991

sell while the value is high.....

i was in the same boat. but now i'm 26 with bills up the wazzooo! i sold majority of my collection and kept the ones i can't part with.

your credit rating/bills to pay > sneakers

sell while the value is high.....

i was in the same boat. but now i'm 26 with bills up the wazzooo! i sold majority of my collection and kept the ones i can't part with.

your credit rating/bills to pay > sneakers

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm down to the point where I'm only interested in OG colorways 1 through 13. Nothing else.

This is basically how I've felt for years. The quality of the releases now are just sad, and the prices have gone up. 

I'm down to the point where I'm only interested in OG colorways 1 through 13. Nothing else.

This is basically how I've felt for years. The quality of the releases now are just sad, and the prices have gone up. 

i've been like this since after the LS series ended.  A few exceptions here and there.

i've been like this since after the LS series ended.  A few exceptions here and there.

those saying a closet full of shoes... uhh thats like a saving account to me sometimes. need money? sell some shoes!!! lol

those saying a closet full of shoes... uhh thats like a saving account to me sometimes. need money? sell some shoes!!! lol

I would sell most of them and keep a few pairs you really love or have sentimental value with.  I kno thats probably all of them but be realistic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would sell most of them and keep a few pairs you really love or have sentimental value with.  I kno thats probably all of them but be realistic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its cool to see so many sneakerheads out there similar to myself. Like you, I am less and less involved in the shoe game as the years go by. Like many of the fellas have said before me, it doesnt matter how old you are. A love for something is personal. Something only the people with the same love can appreciate. At one point, i had my family, friends and even girlfriend (now my fiance) telling me how ridiculous it was for me to be buying shoes like I was. I was up to 100 pair a few years ago. Now im 26 and getting married next year. Now my fiance cant wait for me to rock Jordans at our wedding. So im in a similar situation...but all BS aside...its up to you. Ive been downsizing and I plan to keep downsizing but I will always keep some pairs and if I see a release I fall for....I will buy them. Even if Im a senior citizen LOL. You will always remember the feelings you had when you held those kicks in your hand....whether you still have them or not.

Sorry for the novel. Good luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom