To the broken-hearted alpha's (yes, there is such a thing) Girl related.

GrimlocK wrote:

Alot of people I consider friends and family consider me crazy because i'm not jumping on every chick that shows interest in me. Right now i'm just happy just chillin, doing my own thing, and not complicating my situation more than it needs to be. The downside is that I could be getting bunz and dome right now but then I gotta deal with the drama that comes with that and I'm not the hit it and quit it type of guy so my path is much different than 99% of this board. But I find solace in my practice because I know sooner or later i'm gonna have to hit the streets hard and deal with girls and their b.s. again so i'd rather take my little vacation and experience this life solo before I end up in something that looked good from a far but as things developed, found out it was bunk all along.

If you ask me all this alpha male beta male garbage is really just nonsense. There's no labels for what a real man is...those are just for boys that have some/ want some kind of power in this world.
No joke, but you have to be one of the few NT'ers I could relate to the most. This type of mentality seems to be hard to understand by the majority of people whom I've come across and befriended. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

GrimlocK wrote:
Alot of people I consider friends and family consider me crazy because i'm not jumping on every chick that shows interest in me. Right now i'm just happy just chillin, doing my own thing, and not complicating my situation more than it needs to be. The downside is that I could be getting bunz and dome right now but then I gotta deal with the drama that comes with that and I'm not the hit it and quit it type of guy so my path is much different than 99% of this board. But I find solace in my practice because I know sooner or later i'm gonna have to hit the streets hard and deal with girls and their b.s. again so i'd rather take my little vacation and experience this life solo before I end up in something that looked good from a far but as things developed, found out it was bunk all along.

If you ask me all this alpha male beta male garbage is really just nonsense. There's no labels for what a real man is...those are just for boys that have some/ want some kind of power in this world.
No joke, but you have to be one of the few NT'ers I could relate to the most. This type of mentality seems to be hard to understand by the majority of people whom I've come across and befriended. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

GrimlocK wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom