To the broken-hearted alpha's (yes, there is such a thing) Girl related.

Grimlock and WisePharoah, read my mind 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
That's why I'm not just doing me, regardless of what happens in life at this point.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by PoloLax

try this one. i was with a girl who was so immature, she had career goals and was smart, but she was just so spoiled and immature it was disgusting.

fast foward...left that one a while ago, move on to meet a new girl who is actually younger, but smarter, much more mature, friendly, nice, well rounded, etc. and what ends up happening in the end? she to school and career driven as she says and its not fair to me cause she never has anytime to be committed to a relationship...now i smell #!$%+#+! but whatever...

now i expect that out of someone who is immature, but was not expecting this out of this new girl. +!%* had me confused, but im starting to realize it's her loss ya know.

my best friend told me something along time. he told me all girls need to get the !$+++ out of their system before they actually realize they need a good dude in  life. NT do you agree that all girls go through there immature crazy phase and after they go through it they realize they are the ones who *#!%*# up 99% of the time?
You know I kinda agree with this notion that girls especially in the states need to get that misused/mistreated #*++# out their system....BUT you know what I ain't settling for now stupid trick that was considered scraps to another man and didn't have any sense to have any self-worth and realize what this world is really about.  Eff that i'd rather end up alone and have to bang 'tutes than to settle with a girl who was "mentally immature" back in the day.  Especially if you dated these girls only to have them test that whole "grass is greener on the other side" phase and try and get back with you...eff that noise...atleast in my opinion.
In order for A LOT(not all) of women to realize that she has had a good man, she HAS to be treated like #%^$. 

Most women ALWAYS think the grass is greener on the other side, and they will ALWAYS find out.
"once you leave the gates of heaven, you can never return"

I hear you on all that, but let me ask you somethin since you dropping some knowledge. My second girl in my original post,  I have no belief that she is testin' waters just to see if that grass is greener on the other side, etc. I just think she serious about being to career and school driven to continue being in a relationship, now i could be wrong but like I said this girl seems mature enough to understand that if she gunna test the waters she'll get !@*@!! over in the end and wish she hadn't gone that route...

now if she wanna come back when she gets her mind settled and stops *****ing about how she got to much to handle with work school career paying bills etc. do you still say eff it? cause i think girl is a great girl but after this nonsense, i dont get that vibe any more.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

try this one. i was with a girl who was so immature, she had career goals and was smart, but she was just so spoiled and immature it was disgusting.

fast foward...left that one a while ago, move on to meet a new girl who is actually younger, but smarter, much more mature, friendly, nice, well rounded, etc. and what ends up happening in the end? she to school and career driven as she says and its not fair to me cause she never has anytime to be committed to a relationship...now i smell #!$%+#+! but whatever...

now i expect that out of someone who is immature, but was not expecting this out of this new girl. +!%* had me confused, but im starting to realize it's her loss ya know.

my best friend told me something along time. he told me all girls need to get the !$+++ out of their system before they actually realize they need a good dude in  life. NT do you agree that all girls go through there immature crazy phase and after they go through it they realize they are the ones who *#!%*# up 99% of the time?
You know I kinda agree with this notion that girls especially in the states need to get that misused/mistreated #*++# out their system....BUT you know what I ain't settling for now stupid trick that was considered scraps to another man and didn't have any sense to have any self-worth and realize what this world is really about.  Eff that i'd rather end up alone and have to bang 'tutes than to settle with a girl who was "mentally immature" back in the day.  Especially if you dated these girls only to have them test that whole "grass is greener on the other side" phase and try and get back with you...eff that noise...atleast in my opinion.
In order for A LOT(not all) of women to realize that she has had a good man, she HAS to be treated like #%^$. 

Most women ALWAYS think the grass is greener on the other side, and they will ALWAYS find out.
"once you leave the gates of heaven, you can never return"

I hear you on all that, but let me ask you somethin since you dropping some knowledge. My second girl in my original post,  I have no belief that she is testin' waters just to see if that grass is greener on the other side, etc. I just think she serious about being to career and school driven to continue being in a relationship, now i could be wrong but like I said this girl seems mature enough to understand that if she gunna test the waters she'll get !@*@!! over in the end and wish she hadn't gone that route...

now if she wanna come back when she gets her mind settled and stops *****ing about how she got to much to handle with work school career paying bills etc. do you still say eff it? cause i think girl is a great girl but after this nonsense, i dont get that vibe any more.

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

This is a joke. I sympathize.. well not really.. but I see why you would feel the way you do, but understand that your self worth is not in what a female sees in you. The idea of pumping your ego up to have bs tripping on you is not what confidence is about. The moment you do any action in your life to appeal anyone but yourself, is when you loose. Realize I said appeal, not satisfy. When you have a family and all your actions are dedicated to satisfying and fulfilling their needs than its cool. But to appeal to a bunch of females by pursuing a good career, or good health, or education is very lame.
          It's a joke, but then again you feel me?....Pursuing a good career, good health, and education to appeal to females is lame?? WHAT?? Oh, maybe I should be a bum, say %%#+ school, and say %%#+ my health, so that I can be "true to self" and sleep well at night? This family that you speak of, all started from someone APPEALING to the other, feelings grew, a relationship formed and now they're a family... NOW you can worry about satisfying and fulfilling their needs. Pumping up my ego?, nah bro I'm just out here on my A-game, and if someone is just plain fronting, than it deserves to be vented about.Who said anything about "Appealing to a bunch of females by pursuing a good career, or good health, or education"? I'm just ambitious bro, not a simp. 

This is a joke. I sympathize.. well not really.. but I see why you would feel the way you do, but understand that your self worth is not in what a female sees in you. The idea of pumping your ego up to have bs tripping on you is not what confidence is about. The moment you do any action in your life to appeal anyone but yourself, is when you loose. Realize I said appeal, not satisfy. When you have a family and all your actions are dedicated to satisfying and fulfilling their needs than its cool. But to appeal to a bunch of females by pursuing a good career, or good health, or education is very lame.
          It's a joke, but then again you feel me?....Pursuing a good career, good health, and education to appeal to females is lame?? WHAT?? Oh, maybe I should be a bum, say %%#+ school, and say %%#+ my health, so that I can be "true to self" and sleep well at night? This family that you speak of, all started from someone APPEALING to the other, feelings grew, a relationship formed and now they're a family... NOW you can worry about satisfying and fulfilling their needs. Pumping up my ego?, nah bro I'm just out here on my A-game, and if someone is just plain fronting, than it deserves to be vented about.Who said anything about "Appealing to a bunch of females by pursuing a good career, or good health, or education"? I'm just ambitious bro, not a simp. 

Originally Posted by Ikaman

Nah man, you took it out of context. What I think OnTheNephs was trying to say was that it's good and wise that you're pursuing a good career and health, but it's important that you do that for yourself and not for others. Because there are people that do that. Some people want a lamborghini and beachfront mansion not cause they want to live nice, but primarily cause they want to get girls.

He wasn't dissing you, what he meant was that you should act for yourself first and foremost and let everyone else follow in their place. And it seems like you're doing that, so it's all good.

Nah man, you took it out of context. What I think OnTheNephs was trying to say was that it's good and wise that you're pursuing a good career and health, but it's important that you do that for yourself and not for others. Because there are people that do that. Some people want a lamborghini and beachfront mansion not cause they want to live nice, but primarily cause they want to get girls.

He wasn't dissing you, what he meant was that you should act for yourself first and foremost and let everyone else follow in their place. And it seems like you're doing that, so it's all good.

PoloLax wrote:

This is such a tricky situation and let me tell you why from personal experience.  You can swear up and down to all your loved one's that this girl is really focused on her career and what not, and she COULD be and I'm really not trying to jade you with what I'm gonna tell you because in these situations your personal feelings and intuitions to these things will trump everyone who gives you advice for the sole fact that we aren't in this situation directly with you.  I have met alot of girls in my life, some which I still consider friends, that I have always said to another guy that "hey you know Alicia, she's a good girl, she's type confused but atleast her head is on straight"  come to find out she got married to a dude who was a NYPD cop verbally abusive, possibly physically abusive and when I talk to her about it she plays the deaf ear.
Now this isn't a direct match with your case, but what i'm trying to get at is that even the most sweet and sincere girls that you meet/meat are either slightly %!!*+% up in the head when it comes to guys, or are on their way to being so.  It's not their fault...it's due to all of the societal factors that make women think this way...us men are also part of this problem.

Now i'm just trying to warn my fellow man...while she might say now that she has school/career on her mind and it's taking her time from building a relationship with you...this is always some kind of front as to her true intentions...maybe she doesn't want a boyfriend, maybe she's looking for something else, maybe it's something completely unknown....whatever it is...if you have certain struggles your facing and you come across a down #+# girl for you that is willing to stick with you through these times...why would you wanna give that up?

As per what I said earlier my personal notion when it comes to people needing to get that ++%!@ out their system...if you wanna better yourself and get your priorities straight before you come back to me...i'll recieve you with open arms because I can respect that.  But majority of times...its not like that and it's a front for something else...then i'm gonna just tell you to kick rocks....in a nice way of course.  I wouldn't even pity bang that...just send her on her way...away from me.

Don't put it past any girl that they won't play mental games with you.  While my approach is always being the naturally nice guy I am...I am also no pushover.  The skill to understand true intentions past the facade 99% of people put on on a daily is a skill worth developing and honing if you want a happy life with minimal regret.  I wouldn't say outright dismissing this girl but look at the situation from new perspectives.

PoloLax wrote:

This is such a tricky situation and let me tell you why from personal experience.  You can swear up and down to all your loved one's that this girl is really focused on her career and what not, and she COULD be and I'm really not trying to jade you with what I'm gonna tell you because in these situations your personal feelings and intuitions to these things will trump everyone who gives you advice for the sole fact that we aren't in this situation directly with you.  I have met alot of girls in my life, some which I still consider friends, that I have always said to another guy that "hey you know Alicia, she's a good girl, she's type confused but atleast her head is on straight"  come to find out she got married to a dude who was a NYPD cop verbally abusive, possibly physically abusive and when I talk to her about it she plays the deaf ear.
Now this isn't a direct match with your case, but what i'm trying to get at is that even the most sweet and sincere girls that you meet/meat are either slightly %!!*+% up in the head when it comes to guys, or are on their way to being so.  It's not their fault...it's due to all of the societal factors that make women think this way...us men are also part of this problem.

Now i'm just trying to warn my fellow man...while she might say now that she has school/career on her mind and it's taking her time from building a relationship with you...this is always some kind of front as to her true intentions...maybe she doesn't want a boyfriend, maybe she's looking for something else, maybe it's something completely unknown....whatever it is...if you have certain struggles your facing and you come across a down #+# girl for you that is willing to stick with you through these times...why would you wanna give that up?

As per what I said earlier my personal notion when it comes to people needing to get that ++%!@ out their system...if you wanna better yourself and get your priorities straight before you come back to me...i'll recieve you with open arms because I can respect that.  But majority of times...its not like that and it's a front for something else...then i'm gonna just tell you to kick rocks....in a nice way of course.  I wouldn't even pity bang that...just send her on her way...away from me.

Don't put it past any girl that they won't play mental games with you.  While my approach is always being the naturally nice guy I am...I am also no pushover.  The skill to understand true intentions past the facade 99% of people put on on a daily is a skill worth developing and honing if you want a happy life with minimal regret.  I wouldn't say outright dismissing this girl but look at the situation from new perspectives.

For some reason I could picture the OP talking all fast and running outta breath, or at least that's how I read it.

For some reason I could picture the OP talking all fast and running outta breath, or at least that's how I read it.

PoloLax wrote:

I hear you. I've been saying the same thing...if life is hard for either side, the person that is with you is supposed to stand by your side regardless, that's how relationships work. You could be busy, you could be broke, you could be sick, you could be scared, no matter the case someone you truly respect, love and care about will stand by you through that *%#$ no matter what.

It just seems to me on one hand she is honestly telling the truth that she wants me there but is scared for what the future holds with other things, but on the other its like she don't want me there but she don't want to let me down.

Im tryin to talk to her about it but she gets very emotional and upset, it's like what you expect me to do if you arent given me a definite answer or solution as to what it is you want to do...

girls...can't live with em, can't live without em.

PoloLax wrote:

I hear you. I've been saying the same thing...if life is hard for either side, the person that is with you is supposed to stand by your side regardless, that's how relationships work. You could be busy, you could be broke, you could be sick, you could be scared, no matter the case someone you truly respect, love and care about will stand by you through that *%#$ no matter what.

It just seems to me on one hand she is honestly telling the truth that she wants me there but is scared for what the future holds with other things, but on the other its like she don't want me there but she don't want to let me down.

Im tryin to talk to her about it but she gets very emotional and upset, it's like what you expect me to do if you arent given me a definite answer or solution as to what it is you want to do...

girls...can't live with em, can't live without em.

Let me start off by saying.... Who the hell does she think she is??? I'm tall, black, handsome, well-educated, got a little money in my pocket, pursuing my career, and I don't over-indulge in every self-destuctive behavior. I say that to say this... When you know that you have a lot going for you but some girl still tries to front on you does it not make you just LOL sometimes? I mean, im not saying every girl has to melt at my charm but let's be serious girls complain about how lame guys are and how we aint on they level, and how we need to "step our game up", and "get our @%$! together" but actually wouldn't know a good guy if he threw a rock at her and then wonder why some dudes adopt motto's such as "m.o.b" and other silly acronyms. I'm not some conceited prick trying to shine on NT, I actually love this forum, but you gotta feel me on this. I know my worth, trust me honey I do, so when you show such lack of interest in a young man whose intentions were actually good, it shows poor judgement and immaturity on your part. I know how dudes are talking to and approaching girls out here, so when i make an effort to make a mature advance dont act like i'm not on your level, because actually you're not on mine. I refuse to settle and i dont think anyone ever should. Especially when it come to relations and relationships. It just makes me curious as to who they will eventually end up with because 8 times out of 10 it's a guy who cant hold a candle to your swag...smh. My point is that these girls out here are silly as can be and don't know a good thing when they see one, so we should continue to keep our swag, beliefs and appearance on 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x eventually all these "dimes" will see whats what and realize that they have no choice but to submit, or else risk losing a great guy forever to the next "dime" who had her head on straight... thats the way this was designed.. No simping over here.  
smokin.gif
Based on what you wrote, you're definitely not ALPHA.  You're looking for a justification to feel good about yourself.  The enlarged section is just your way of attempting to make it seem as if you didn't get rejected.  If you refuse to settle, why did you make a mature advance?  A girl wasn't into you, just deal with it man.  A true alpha wouldn't feel the need to post about it on a message board so they could respond to the "I hear you, bro" responses.

Go eat some ice cream, watch the Notebook and get a good cry in.  There ARE good girls out there, you just wait and see!

Let me start off by saying.... Who the hell does she think she is??? I'm tall, black, handsome, well-educated, got a little money in my pocket, pursuing my career, and I don't over-indulge in every self-destuctive behavior. I say that to say this... When you know that you have a lot going for you but some girl still tries to front on you does it not make you just LOL sometimes? I mean, im not saying every girl has to melt at my charm but let's be serious girls complain about how lame guys are and how we aint on they level, and how we need to "step our game up", and "get our @%$! together" but actually wouldn't know a good guy if he threw a rock at her and then wonder why some dudes adopt motto's such as "m.o.b" and other silly acronyms. I'm not some conceited prick trying to shine on NT, I actually love this forum, but you gotta feel me on this. I know my worth, trust me honey I do, so when you show such lack of interest in a young man whose intentions were actually good, it shows poor judgement and immaturity on your part. I know how dudes are talking to and approaching girls out here, so when i make an effort to make a mature advance dont act like i'm not on your level, because actually you're not on mine. I refuse to settle and i dont think anyone ever should. Especially when it come to relations and relationships. It just makes me curious as to who they will eventually end up with because 8 times out of 10 it's a guy who cant hold a candle to your swag...smh. My point is that these girls out here are silly as can be and don't know a good thing when they see one, so we should continue to keep our swag, beliefs and appearance on 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x eventually all these "dimes" will see whats what and realize that they have no choice but to submit, or else risk losing a great guy forever to the next "dime" who had her head on straight... thats the way this was designed.. No simping over here.  
smokin.gif
Based on what you wrote, you're definitely not ALPHA.  You're looking for a justification to feel good about yourself.  The enlarged section is just your way of attempting to make it seem as if you didn't get rejected.  If you refuse to settle, why did you make a mature advance?  A girl wasn't into you, just deal with it man.  A true alpha wouldn't feel the need to post about it on a message board so they could respond to the "I hear you, bro" responses.

Go eat some ice cream, watch the Notebook and get a good cry in.  There ARE good girls out there, you just wait and see!

I feel you OP, I'm involved now but I do remember coming across chicks that thought their %@@! didn't stink. In the end you have to walk away knowing it's her loss. Also, sometimes it's not bad to let em know they just %*$#$* up.

We are among the talented tenth in this world. Young, educated, employed and free. There are plenty of women with good heads ontheir shoulder that will appreciate it.

I feel you OP, I'm involved now but I do remember coming across chicks that thought their %@@! didn't stink. In the end you have to walk away knowing it's her loss. Also, sometimes it's not bad to let em know they just %*$#$* up.

We are among the talented tenth in this world. Young, educated, employed and free. There are plenty of women with good heads ontheir shoulder that will appreciate it.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Stupid post is stupid

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Stupid post is stupid

GrimlocK wrote:

Alot of people I consider friends and family consider me crazy because i'm not jumping on every chick that shows interest in me. Right now i'm just happy just chillin, doing my own thing, and not complicating my situation more than it needs to be. The downside is that I could be getting bunz and dome right now but then I gotta deal with the drama that comes with that and I'm not the hit it and quit it type of guy so my path is much different than 99% of this board. But I find solace in my practice because I know sooner or later i'm gonna have to hit the streets hard and deal with girls and their b.s. again so i'd rather take my little vacation and experience this life solo before I end up in something that looked good from a far but as things developed, found out it was bunk all along.

If you ask me all this alpha male beta male garbage is really just nonsense. There's no labels for what a real man is...those are just for boys that have some/ want some kind of power in this world.
No joke, but you have to be one of the few NT'ers I could relate to the most. This type of mentality seems to be hard to understand by the majority of people whom I've come across and befriended. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom