To the gentelman wearing the NIKETALK shirt on CBS Television

Status
Not open for further replies.
why yall so worried about the way he looks??? dudes reppin NT on the golf course so i got madd respect for that
pimp.gif

It HAS to be a mod. If not, the mods (probably Krux) would have came through, looked at his IP, and exposed him for who he really is.
laugh.gif

that's different though..

try to test us...and we'll strike back...
Golf buddy is just chillin and repping NT... nothing wrong with that.

I am inspired. This makes me want to carry an NT sign with me at all times, folded up in my back-pocket in the instance that a news crew is around..

i have nothing wrong with the man reppin NT its just that I think its only right we crack jokes...thats what we do

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

I am inspired. This makes me want to carry an NT sign with me at all times, folded up in my back-pocket in the instance that a news crew is around..
word.
laugh.gif

Being on NT feels like a double-edge sword when it comes to repping it (unless you're an NT Celebrity/Celeb/Admin/Mod/etc.)

It's like you want to rep it but at the same time you don't wanna get exposed/roasted upon if you aren't up to par to the typical NT'er(s).Other than that, props to dude whomever it is. I would buy a shirt but I value my privacy because having a thread about your exposure, a few days after asighting or two is no good.

If you wanted to makes jokes, then you could have at least been more tactile so the guy didn't resort to posting on an alternate s/n.. that would have madeit better
laugh.gif

But on a serious note, we should just show respect to the man..clearly one of the OG's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

laugh.gif
Makes me want a NT shirt even more now.

Originally Posted by Method Man

That's funny. I don't think it's cool to clown the guy, though, so keep that stuff to yourselves. I don't know who it is, but we should be proud to have him rep the community.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

So we finally see what method man looks like.
No way his vegan #@@ is that huge.
laugh.gif
I thought MethodMan lives in/around Washington, D.C.

Not that he can't be in Akron, just sayin'.
smh.gif

Seriously?

That's like somebody telling you, "I heard the Jordan 25s were designed by MJ himself, they'll cost $10,000 per pair, be limited to 23, sold exclusively in Utah, have an upper made from Craig Ehlo's skin, and use a combination of double stacked zoom air and flubber" and your response being, "I don't know.... I heard Tinker was supposed to be designing it."

Next y'all gonna claim to spot me at a NASCAR race, a klan rally, a hunting lodge, or a Duke game.

Man they sold those shirts at mom & pop retail shops. I bet it's some random dude.
We didn't wholesale these to any stores - so if anyone seriously has seen them for sale at retail let me know.

I can't believe there might actually be bootlegs out there. This is NT, by the way, so you can't just say "Mike Bibby's been selling them out of the trunk of his car." We'll need some pictures.
laugh.gif
I remember that story...wow, brings me back.

If that was me in the NT shirt, id reveal myself just bc there are so many haters out there and I know for a fact I'll look fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom