To the Nters that moved out to apartments....

$2500/mo + utilities - cable/internet for 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms split between 4 people in Santa Barbara, CA. Its pretty steep, but its next to campus and cheaper than dorming.

$2500/mo + utilities - cable/internet for 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms split between 4 people in Santa Barbara, CA. Its pretty steep, but its next to campus and cheaper than dorming.

Studio in Berkeley Ca 950 a month 50 to park..and thats a good deal here, 2 blocks from campus

Studio in Berkeley Ca 950 a month 50 to park..and thats a good deal here, 2 blocks from campus

everything down south is cheaper from nc to sc bama etc there prices are down right wrong compared to what we have to pay up north but then again there are no good jobs down south like here but still smh

everything down south is cheaper from nc to sc bama etc there prices are down right wrong compared to what we have to pay up north but then again there are no good jobs down south like here but still smh

girl and I about to move into a 2bed 1bath w/balcony ..900 sq ft for 750 a month...live in VA

girl and I about to move into a 2bed 1bath w/balcony ..900 sq ft for 750 a month...live in VA

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by jrp44

My gf and I are gonna get a apartment in November or December....Ones we like are 2 BR/2 Bath for $670/month

pretty close to that for me. 660/month for 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom.

In Northern VA?

My gf and I are gonna get a apartment in November or December....Ones we like are 2 BR/2 Bath for $670/month

In Northern VA?

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

In Northern VA?
his sig has 804, so im guessing va beach or norfolk not 703....im in DC and looking for a decent place is expensive.  Back in NC, i had 4br, 2 bath, for 600-everything included

In Northern VA?
his sig has 804, so im guessing va beach or norfolk not 703....im in DC and looking for a decent place is expensive.  Back in NC, i had 4br, 2 bath, for 600-everything included

Toronto. ~$1300 3bdr 2 bath 2 floor condo/1 parking spot/use of gym/pool facilities.

Don't really need all of this space so probably downsizing a little when we move. Thinking about getting out of the city and into the burbs.

Toronto. ~$1300 3bdr 2 bath 2 floor condo/1 parking spot/use of gym/pool facilities.

Don't really need all of this space so probably downsizing a little when we move. Thinking about getting out of the city and into the burbs.

Originally Posted by EB4President

In Northern VA?
his sig has 804, so im guessing va beach or norfolk not 703

You confusing dude with Food4thgt. Btw 804 = Richmind area, 757 = Va Beach or Norfolk area.

Originally Posted by EB4President

In Northern VA?
his sig has 804, so im guessing va beach or norfolk not 703

You confusing dude with Food4thgt. Btw 804 = Richmind area, 757 = Va Beach or Norfolk area.

For yall saying prices like $400-$600 a month is that the TOTAL rent or like per roommate? Cuz if it is
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I need to get the hell out of Maryland, ain't nothing nice looking is less than a $1000/mo around here
frown.gif

I'm tryna find something nice around my area and apply for a MPDU (moderately priced dwelling unit)

For yall saying prices like $400-$600 a month is that the TOTAL rent or like per roommate? Cuz if it is
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I need to get the hell out of Maryland, ain't nothing nice looking is less than a $1000/mo around here
frown.gif

I'm tryna find something nice around my area and apply for a MPDU (moderately priced dwelling unit)

1br/1bth 700month. hardwood floors, upgraded countertops and appliences, Baller assss pool. Nice weightroom. LOVE IT! North Dallas

Back
Top Bottom