To this day I can't believe I seen this in a movie.....Red Pill or Blue Pill?

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

How them little slimy, cross dressing, transgendered freaks just stole Sophia Stewarts whole story and ran with it though?

third+eyebookcover.jpg

She better win that lawsuit. They crooks came off with a couple hundred million of her work...enough for Larry's (Lana)sex change
smh.gif

sophia.lawrence.jpg

larryw.jpg

wachowski_larry.gif

Wachowskis.jpg

She won. There was a story about it online; she's living in the Northwest these days and is going to use some of the money she won to start a record label. When I first heard in 2007 on the Tom Joyner Show that the concepts for the movies was stolen from her, I thought it was just some random woman coming forward, but since the truth's come out, I've been leery about many "creator-owned" projects.
Nah she didn't win... Damn shame too...
smh.gif

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/matrix.asp
Man, I guess the author of the article I read got a bit too ahead of their self. It's all good; I'm confident she's going to win. But yeah, there have definitely been some intriguing ideas posted in this thread. I have to read more into this a little later...

GTEK,

not trying to stir the pot, but while you're sitting here rattling all these profound ideas off, weren't you a regular poster in the Air Yeezy thread?Would Morpheus be down with you being so materialistic?

I'm just saying. I gave it some time to sit in my brain, and while tons of these points make sense, make me think, and even cause me to doubt everything,sometimes I think people just WANT to find a conspiracy. Are there conspiracies? Yeah. But not everyone of them comes from the Matrix movie.

^When i start reading stuff like this again i feel like theres 2 sides of me, a side that grew up from desiring materialistic things and a side that wants toget out. I stay mixed between the two. I feel like im constantly being sucked back in.

Originally Posted by doyung9

GTEK,

not trying to stir the pot, but while you're sitting here rattling all these profound ideas off, weren't you a regular poster in the Air Yeezy thread? Would Morpheus be down with you being so materialistic?

I'm just saying. I gave it some time to sit in my brain, and while tons of these points make sense, make me think, and even cause me to doubt everything, sometimes I think people just WANT to find a conspiracy. Are there conspiracies? Yeah. But not everyone of them comes from the Matrix movie.

laugh.gif
Que?

I swear some of this is going right over you guys heads.
smh.gif

Its really not funny though.
tired.gif

When did I say anything about a conspiracy?
This S_ is REAL fam.

Some of these posts you just have to ignore fam or your bound to be confused.
I don't know what else to say.....

Originally Posted by IsyouRollin

^When i start reading stuff like this again i feel like theres 2 sides of me, a side that grew up from desiring materialistic things and a side that wants to get out. I stay mixed between the two. I feel like im constantly being sucked back in.

Truth is for anyone that has seen this movie or anyone who has never even
knew of the film before but just watched the clip above, whether you like it or not,
subconsciously within the next 5 mins you will have already made the choice.

Get your priorities in order fam.....make the right decision.

Knowledge of self should come before anything else (lets say Air Yeezys)
laugh.gif
but through this unraveling process it is always important to stay grounded.
Or you will literally lose your #$^&@ mind like some folks in here.

^ sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it to. That's what it sounds like to me. Nothing went over my head, G. But my !%$@##%@ meter is going offat an alarming rate in this thread.

EDIT: Obviously it went over your head, my sarcasm while referencing Morpheus.

There is nothing wrong with being simple minded but don't attack the people who question and use their brains constructively.

You can't say %%%+ like 'it's just a movie'...yeah it's meant to be entertainment,and I may sound
cliche when movies and other forms of expression are created in support of a bigger idea, to 'make you think'

A lot of people ask for recommendations in these types of threads...instead of doing that just look around you and try to answer the questions which you, andonly you, ponder over. Use the net. Use youtube. Hit up the library.

man im hella tired of people making posts trying to spout profound #%%% and someone comes through saying "this'll go over all those dumb +!* NTersheads" like its some ground breaking information.

I've been busy, so I've postponed my reading of some books that would clear certain things up for me. No books confim things for me because youcan't be sure that something is 99% real. I've had this though for a couple of months now. People and life is like a computer; people make decisionsthat are predictable, we can get viruses, messed up genetic code will cause disease/ malformation ,and overall things can be related to a computer likeprogramm. I don't knowm much about math (yet) but what someone else said about numbers explaining many things, I'm sure their is some truth behindthat. Then I think, what are numbers? Why do they matter? What if I never knew anything about numbers adn their whole concept and existence? What would theworld be and what is it?

I've seen the Matrix, but I don't remember much of it aside from the whole concept of powerful controlling the weak. I need to watch it again whenI'm more knowledgable and enlightened on theories and the minds of the past and present.

^ sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it to. That's what it sounds like to me. Nothing went over my head, G. But my !%$@##%@ meter is going off at an alarming rate in this thread.

EDIT: Obviously it went over your head, my sarcasm while referencing Morpheus.
Calm down fam.
laugh.gif

As you know sarcasm doesn't work well on the Internet...
eyes.gif

but I def get what your scratching at.

Your over-analyzing things.. that's what I meant.

To be in-tune with you conscious means to be awaken, aware.
Aware within the deceptions, allures, and wicked ways of the world.
Aware of the attention and knowledge that needs to be inserted into your life.

I myself enjoy music, art, fashion,etc...etc... just as much as the next man
but these things are not the centerfold of my life.

If hypocrisy or soothing thoughts is what you came looking for in this thread.
then no wonder nothing makes sense.

Originally Posted by GTEK

GTEK,

not trying to stir the pot, but while you're sitting here rattling all these profound ideas off, weren't you a regular poster in the Air Yeezy thread? Would Morpheus be down with you being so materialistic?

I'm just saying. I gave it some time to sit in my brain, and while tons of these points make sense, make me think, and even cause me to doubt everything, sometimes I think people just WANT to find a conspiracy. Are there conspiracies? Yeah. But not everyone of them comes from the Matrix movie.

laugh.gif
Que?

I swear some of this is going right over you guys heads.
smh.gif

Its really not funny though.
tired.gif

When did I say anything about a conspiracy?
This S_ is REAL fam.

Some of these posts you just have to ignore fam or your bound to be confused.
I don't know what else to say.....

^When i start reading stuff like this again i feel like theres 2 sides of me, a side that grew up from desiring materialistic things and a side that wants to get out. I stay mixed between the two. I feel like im constantly being sucked back in.

Truth is for anyone that has seen this movie or anyone who has never even
knew of the film before but just watched the clip above, whether you like it or not,
subconsciously within the next 5 mins you will have already made the choice.

Get your priorities in order fam.....make the right decision.

Knowledge of self should come before anything else (lets say Air Yeezys)
laugh.gif
but through this unraveling process it is always important to stay grounded.
Or you will literally lose your #$^&@ mind like some folks in here.

Somethings you wont ever understand.....
tired.gif

Actor playing neo: Morpheus
Dave chapelle(earl): naw $@!!! its earl, i need to borrow your stapler. hahaha
actor neo: (confused look)
earl: laughs and says morphues qoute. haha

I just had to get that joke out. but anyways im diggin everything stated in this thread. Yall really have me thinking.
I've already started my path to becoming less like the american way of doing things. Slow but surely i will get to the mind state i want. Meaning: Myimagination will come to life in full force. Im going to reach the inner me, while helping other reach the inner self.

I see a lot of confusion in this thread. Ill try to break it down from what I know about the history of howthe Matrix came about. Its a story heavily rooted in spirituality and metaphysics.

It all started back in the 80s w/ Sophia Stewart, who was a fan of the Star Wars movies, who wrote a treatment called the3rd eye. Later this treatment will be referenced for what is now known and The Terminator, Terminator II: Judgment Day, and later The Matrix.

Stewart was inspired from Star Wars because of its religious undertones i.e. Darth Vader = Lucifer and his fall from grace from the light to the dark, etc.Also growing tired of the blaxploitation movies of the 70s she set out to create a epic consisting of African Americans
Superheros
*Note: Her story was based from the Biblical Jesus archetype

arnold-schwarzenegger-the-terminator.jpg
the-matrix.jpg

The Terminator, and Terminator II: Judgment Day

Her story centers around "The One". The reason she chose that name was b/c back in slave times, Slave ownerswould kill the first born to prevent "The One" from leading the uprising against the machines. Fast foward to modern times. The machines find outwhen "the one" is to born and go back in time to kill the mother before he is born. A "Savior" protects the mother from harm and thus theOne is able to be born.

The Matrix

The One, considered a "man child", is now dormant. He has to be awakened, with guidance from the Oracle, inorder to realize his destiny to free his people from the machines. Once he accomplishes his goal, he no longer needs the protection of the "Savior".He has become the Savior.

Themes:
-Neo=One
-Nature vs. Machine
-Death and Resurrection
-Evolution of Consciousness

the matrix trilogy is a philosopher major's classic, next to boondock saints.
epistemology, meta cognition shallconsume all who step into this realm, you might as well sit in between two facing mirrors. yes we are too smart to be smart. after you know this, then beingequally stupid makes you beyond smart.
wink.gif

what will really put your noodle in a headlock is looney toons coyote and road runner skits are deep than the matrix trilogy...i fear the man that wrote them.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

EXACTLY... Dudes get so caught up in conspiracies and over-analyzing every single thing in life, and in the end, still wouldn't have found out thetruth...just shut the !%*$ up and try to make the best out if this life given to you.

word

"@ the part time revolutionaries... i think i want to be one too"

"EXACTLY... Dudes get so caught up in conspiracies and over-analyzing every single thing in life, and in the end, still wouldn't have found out thetruth...just shut the !%*$ up and try to make the best out if this life given to you."

This is all I'm saying about this thread. I find it highly ironic everyone in here talking about how it's "going over other's heads" and"having their eyes open" are on a sneaker message board.

Yeah, all of us who are "blind" get it. The world's a screwed up place. The government and the media try to hide stuff from us. Not everything wehear or see is true. And NO, I WAS NOT BEING SERIOUS WITH THE MORPHEUS COMMENT, so to all you still quoting that, obviously, it went over YOUR HEAD.

Back
Top Bottom