^

Oh my god!

Look at that!

Theres 13 characters in my post.

And it's shaped like a pyramid.

Sorta...

Oh my god!

indifferent.gif

JERUSALEM - After a long career as a singer, dancer, new-age seeker and megacelebrity, Madonna added a new item to her resume Friday - Israeli newspaper correspondent.

An article in Friday's edition of Israel's biggest daily, Yediot Ahronot, bears the Material Girl's byline. It describes her spiritual awakening upon discovering Jewish mysticism, called Kabbalah, after which, she writes, "all the puzzle pieces started falling into place."

42madonna.jpg

Laugh if you want the "architects"
nerd.gif
of the things you embrace are laughing back at you...elevate your consciousness.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

^

Oh my god!

Look at that!

Sorta...

Oh my god!

indifferent.gif

Obviously you're one of them that's trying to hold humanity back.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

^

Oh my god!

Look at that!

Sorta...

Oh my god!

indifferent.gif

Obviously.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

I hear you. I take all this with a grain of salt. If this sort of information is available to me and you then there is a strong possibility that it is misleading us.

Our spirtual worth is being hidden from us, it is not about money and power it is about hiding our true capabilities and purpose from us, it's about keeping us in the matrix. Keeping us thinking we are our bodies, we are our names and the face we see in the mirror. We are much more than that and we will keep repeating our meaningless lives here on earth over and over again untill we realize this is the big lie. Life is but a beach chair
smile.gif
2wozsx4.jpg

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

^

Oh my god!

Look at that!

Sorta...

Oh my god!

indifferent.gif

Obviously.

indifferent.gif
Sarcasm, it doesn't translate well through the internet, I forgot.

YO, is Michael Jordan apart of this whole Illumnati/Mason stuff.
I'm just saying, he would of been a good tool to spread subconscious propaganda to the masses in the 90's...

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Laugh if you want the "architects"
nerd.gif
of the things you embrace are laughing back at you...elevate your consciousness.
Well put.

LISTEN THERES NOTHING EVIL GOING ON WITH OCCULT SCIENCE, THE KABBLAH (WHICH IS BIG IN HOLLYWOOD I.E. MADONNA)

Can anyone study it
?

Depends who you ask. Originally "elitist and secretive," says Fishbane, Kabbalah is considered by some Jewish leaders to bethe purview of men over 40 who have studied the Torah for years. But today many religious centers and universities offer beginners a moreaccessible version. One of the best known: the Kabbalah Centre, which claims 400,000 students-including
Madonna,Demi Moore andother stars-in 50 locations.

"Kabbalah holds the map or the knowledge of how these hidden forces are structured, and the laws by which they influenceus. It teaches us how to develop a sense of these forces, and finally, discover their only purpose - to bring us to the revelation of the Creator, while livingin this world."

What you call the illuminati are just people who know whats going on. People who study kabbalah are trying to find God not the devil. They dont perform sacrificial rituals. They dont worship the devil. But they probably do alot of Yoga.
laugh.gif

Its no longer a secret people!!!!

1eb7f0cdd7a089f468c38110.L.jpg
big1401917593.jpg

And that sign with the index finger,pinky finger and thumb extended is the easiest sign for a human to make with hishands easier than throwing up the number 1 or the middle finger (which is more evil if you ask me
laugh.gif
). thats why its thrown around so freely. When yourdrunk, high or excited whats the first sign your hand forms. Babies do it all the time.
laugh.gif

Another thing while yall thinking Freemasons, people who study the occult, kabbalism are worshipping the devil I can tell you a vast majority dont even believein the devil
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)] What you call the illuminati are just p[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]What you call the illuminati are just people who know whats going on. People who study kabbalah are trying to find God not the devil.[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]eople who know whats going on. People who study kabbalah are trying to find God not the devil.[/color]

This is true but not everyone who studies kabbalah is purely a kabbalist. For some it is just another facet of their mystic/metaphysical/occult education. Manyoccultist do subscribe to ritual sacrifice.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

I hear you. I take all this with a grain of salt. If this sort of information is available to me and you then there is a strong possibility that it is misleading us.

Our spirtual worth is being hidden from us, it is not about money and power it is about hiding our true capabilities and purpose from us, it's about keeping us in the matrix. Keeping us thinking we are our bodies, we are our names and the face we see in the mirror. We are much more than that and we will keep repeating our meaningless lives here on earth over and over again untill we realize this is the big lie. Life is but a beach chair
smile.gif
2wozsx4.jpg

Word bro. Keep dropping knowledge. Old souls can feel the issue even if our consciousness is blocked out for the time being. It's the young ones who aredismissive. They'll soon learn.

I understand the symbols but I dont understand the uses the purpose. Like are the powers that be just trying to continue the ignorance of the masses or arethey doing something much more sinister.

Back
Top Bottom