How would they hear
When would they learn
How would they know

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Take it for what is is but:

In the Scottish Rite the Thursday before Easter, "Maundy Thursday," is an important day. On this day we always performed a special service of Communion in the local Scottish Rite Temple. At this time I was Wise Master in the Chapter of Rose Croix and it was my job to preside over the exemplification (dramatization) of the ceremony. I had done this many times and was known for my knowledge of the service and for "doing a good job" of putting it on.
[h3]THE WORDS HAD MEANING NOW[/h3]
On Thursday evening we gathered at our home Temple and dressed for the ceremony. It was always a most solemn occasion and seemed a little awesome, even to those of us who had done it many times.

Dressed in long, black, hooded robes, we marched in, single file, with only our faces partly showing, and took our seats.

There was something very tomb-like about the setting. The silence was broken only by the organ, playing mournfully in the background, and there was no light except for the little that came through the windows. After the opening prayer (from which the name of Jesus Christ was conspicuously excluded), I stood and opened the service.

As I had done so many times before, I said, "We meet this day to commemorate the death of our 'Most Wise and Perfect Master,' not as inspired or divine, for this is not for us to decide, but as at least the greatest of the apostles of mankind."

As I spoke these words that I had spoken so many times before, I had a strange and powerful experience. It was as if I were standing apart, listening to myself as I spoke, and the words echoed deep within me, shouting their significance. They were the same words I had spoken so many times before, but had meaning for me now. They made me sick, literally ill, and I stopped.

The realization of what I had just said grew within me like the rising of a crescendo. I had just called Jesus an "apostle of mankind" who was neither inspired nor divine! There was a silent pause that seemed to last a very long time as I struggled with a sick smothering within.

This stuff is thousands of years old...

Even if all of this is true, how is it affecting the public? There's worst influences in the real world that's more dangerous to us than someIlluminati propaganda.

Just yesterday i was watching xmen, the cartoons. I was watching the Pheonix saga part 3 where the xmen had to battle on the moon to save jean cuz she had thepheonix. Well when they get on the moon they are surprise cuz there are ruins and Beast goes off saying this must prove that the moon was once inhabitant. Andthis stuff made me think that they put these type of messages about ruins on the moon cuz thats what I'm hearing right now. That the moon has evidence ofwater and it must have been occupied by someone a long time ago.

I see this as a type of programing. Putting these messages in cartoons and seeing them so often when we grow up we won't question it. Why? because we seenit before. Or programing the masses to believe there is an extraterrestrial life out there and to make you look the other way while something is happeningbehind you(economy, FRN failing, inflation).

I'm wondering whats up with all this alien propaganda going on. In movie cartoons coming out soon, and in that show on abc V.

As the economy deteriorates and we keep losing our God given rights, I believe well see more alien propaganda or other types of distractions. Keep themdistracted is the name of the game right now.

I saw a vid where they showed in the dark knight poster(the one you posted on pg2) it said sex on the top left corner. But I don't see it.

If all the trolls would shut up with their nonsense, and let those who actually have interesting insight and knowledge speak, then this could turn out to be aninteresting thread...

Originally Posted by Beermann2

Just yesterday i was watching xmen, the cartoons. I was watching the Pheonix saga part 3 where the xmen had to battle on the moon to save jean cuz she had the pheonix. Well when they get on the moon they are surprise cuz there are ruins and Beast goes off saying this must prove that the moon was once inhabitant. And this stuff made me think that they put these type of messages about ruins on the moon cuz thats what I'm hearing right now. That the moon has evidence of water and it must have been occupied by someone a long time ago.

I see this as a type of programing. Putting these messages in cartoons and seeing them so often when we grow up we won't question it. Why? because we seen it before. Or programing the masses to believe there is an extraterrestrial life out there and to make you look the other way while something is happening behind you(economy, FRN failing, inflation).

I'm wondering whats up with all this alien propaganda going on. In movie cartoons coming out soon, and in that show on abc V.

As the economy deteriorates and we keep losing our God given rights, I believe well see more alien propaganda or other types of distractions. Keep them distracted is the name of the game right now.

I saw a vid where they showed in the dark knight poster(the one you posted on pg2) it said sex on the top left corner. But I don't see it.

this is truth

THE REAL REASON WHY ALIENS JUST DONT LAND UP FAST

CAUSE PEOPLE AREN'T AS READY

THE FREQ LEVEL OF A ALIEN TO SHOW ITSELF A HUMAN BRAIN THAT ISN'T TRAINED

WILL GO INSANE/FEARFULL AND DO SOMETHING REAL STUPID

THEY HAVE TO SLOWLY STEP BY STEP BRING THE IDEA TO LIFE

SO WHEN THE DAY COMES IT SHALL SOFTEN THE BLOW

ALMOST LIKE A ..WELL WHO WOULDA GUESSED TYPE OF THING

Originally Posted by GTEK

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

Laugh if you want the "architects"
nerd.gif
of the things you embrace are laughing back at you...elevate your consciousness.
Well put.

GTEK or Haze whats the red ribbon about? SO many things to comment on in this thread.

Mmm so if theyre really just trying to get to God or the Almighty, then why all this other madness? Becuase they really dont want us to know? Is this like someonly 144k will make it type deal, so they dont want the rest of us to know.
And so basically youre telling me I need to go to some yoga and kabbalah centres and get my chakkras up and get on the path?

Starting to understand Alice in Wonderland more and more........

As the economy deteriorates and we keep losing our God given rights,

Can you please elaborate on what rights we have lost due to the economy struggling? You feel Capitalism is a "God given right?"

"We meet this day to commemorate the death of our 'Most Wise and Perfect Master,' not as inspired or divine, for this is not for us to decide, but as at least the greatest of the apostles of mankind."
The realization of what I had just said grew within me like the rising of a crescendo. I had just called Jesus an "apostle of mankind" who was neither inspired nor divine! There was a silent pause that seemed to last a very long time as I struggled with a sick smothering within.
While I understand that this is coming from a deeply religious man who believes in the supernatural stories of Jesus as told in the Bible, thewords he spoke about Jesus being "an apostle of mankind" and not being of divine origin could possibly, and are most probably, more accurate than theaccounts in the Bible. Over time, people begin to attribute supernatural abilities to individuals like Jesus, Muhammad etc. so they can then feel as if theirreligion is superior.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

this is truth

I don't believe in most of this stuff in here.

But I'll stop being a douche and share this.

In mid 90's after my mom went through about 8 family and close friends deaths she said she was in her bedroom praying and she kinda like passed out orsomething and someone or something started talking to her about alien life.

That it wanted to show itself to my mother but that her eyes and brain would not be able to handle what she would see but that before she died she would beable to see them and share some of their knowledge as a gift.

She said it was because her aunt or grandmother (forgot which) (that had just passed away) had helped one of them when they were in need of help but shedidn't want anything in return so they asked who can we pass on our gratitude to and I guess they chose my mother.

I came home from school and my mother was all weirded out and she told me what happened. And as soon as my pops came home from work they drove straight tochurch and they really haven't mentioned it since then.

I think it was just the stress that was making my mother bug out but at the same time who am I to say what's out there or who's in control of what.

Um yea...

Weird.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

this is truth

I don't believe in most of this stuff in here.

But I'll stop being a douche and share this.

In mid 90's after my mom went through about 8 family and close friends deaths she said she was in her bedroom praying and she kinda like passed out or something and someone or something started talking to her about alien life.

That it wanted to show itself to my mother but that her eyes and brain would not be able to handle what she would see but that before she died she would be able to see them and share some of their knowledge as a gift.

She said it was because her aunt or grandmother (forgot which) (that had just passed away) had helped one of them when they were in need of help but she didn't want anything in return so they asked who can we pass on our gratitude to and I guess they chose my mother.

I came home from school and my mother was all weirded out and she told me what happened. And as soon as my pops came home from work they drove straight to church and they really haven't mentioned it since then.

I think it was just the stress that was making my mother bug out but at the same time who am I to say what's out there or who's in control of what.

Um yea...

Weird.

yeah aliens is serious ...

They do steps of contact ( dreams , blacking out & so on ) of so you can slowly understand & wont be as freaked out

and its more then 20 diff types of them flying around earth daily

crazy

The crazy thing about it was all this happened and then in the following years when Men In Black, Mars Attacks, & Independence Day came out....

A lot of the things my mom mentioned whoever was talking to her I saw in the movies.

Aliens in disguise walking among us, telepathy, peace keeping organizations that collaborate with humans to keep us safe, how they gave us technology, etcetera....

Just a bunch of crazy stuff.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

The crazy thing about it was all this happened and then in the following years when Men In Black, Mars Attacks, & Independence Day came out....

A lot of the things my mom mentioned whoever was talking to her I saw in the movies.

Aliens in disguise walking among us, telepathy, peace keeping organizations that collaborate with humans to keep us safe, how they gave us technology, et cetera....

Just a bunch of crazy stuff.

nerd.gif
yeah its alot hidden

too the point its unbelievable

thats why i dont tend to share too much out here cause i get backlash

but its all for a agenda

I never question alien existence.

From what I know, I'd tell you you're ignorant to think otherwise.

In an infinite universe, it's impossible to believe that there's nobody else out there.

Look a little harder, because the proof is out there.

I was in the library earlier, and I ran into Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth book that I always see you guys mentionin these threads.

I decided to pick it up. I'll read it throughout the week.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

GTEK wrote:
HueyP in LouieV wrote:

nerd.gif
of the things you embrace are laughing back at you...elevate your consciousness.
Well put.

GTEK or Haze whats the red ribbon about? SO many things to comment on in this thread.

Mmm so if theyre really just trying to get to God or the Almighty, then why all this other madness? Becuase they really dont want us to know? Is this like some only 144k will make it type deal, so they dont want the rest of us to know.
And so basically youre telling me I need to go to some yoga and kabbalah centres and get my chakkras up and get on the path?

There is alot of confusion in this thread so try not to get caught up..

Wearing a thin red string (as a type of talisman) is a custom, popularly thought to be associated with Judaism's Kabbalah, to ward off misfortune brought about by an "evil eye" (עין הרע in Hebrew).
Kabbalah to say the least is simply a blueprint to life.
Giving you the knowledge and letting you make the decisions and what energy you bring upon yourself.

Fact is...
we as a people were deprived of such knowledge, which ranges from our spirutal being, health, histroy,etc.
And in return sold an whole nother entity.
One that we must revise and detach from.
There are those (illuminati if you say) who know of these things but use
such for there own beneficiary. Robbing others of themselves and selling them
something that would return back into more profit. (Such things as faslified religions, racial barriers, "civilization")
Keeping you locked and hiding you from yourself, putting you in a lifetime chase for something that isn't even there.

Now we have to remember that these celebrities are just like us, human.
Madonna was once in the same chase that we were, once was forced to fight the same factors
that many of us fight through today until she took upon herself to know and do the knowledge.
Now granted certain resources may make her path easier due to salary or social status. But what is there stopping you from
picking up a book and looking within yourself.

Right now Im just looking under the studies of the Kabbalah faith, just as I am The Nation of Gods and Earth, Buddism, and etc.
So Im not the one to tell you that this is for you.
But I would def recommend a look if anything else.

The more you know the better.

The problem with threads/vids like these is that people try to take on such a task
from top,down.
Whats the Illuminati? Who's in the Illuminati? What is the Illuminati doing?

When really they should be looking down,up.
You find yourself and everything else will unravel. Guaranteed.

Perfectly said.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

GTEK wrote:
HueyP in LouieV wrote:

nerd.gif
Well put.

Mmm so if theyre really just trying to get to God or the Almighty, then why all this other madness? Becuase they really dont want us to know? Is this like some only 144k will make it type deal, so they dont want the rest of us to know.

There is alot of confusion in this thread so try not to get caught up..

Wearing a thin red string (as a type of talisman) is a custom, popularly thought to be associated with Judaism's Kabbalah, to ward off misfortune brought about by an "evil eye" (עין הרע in Hebrew).
Kabbalah to say the least is simply a blueprint to life.
Giving you the knowledge and letting you make the decisions and what energy you bring upon yourself.

Fact is...
we as a people were deprived of such knowledge, which ranges from our spirutal being, health, histroy,etc.
And in return sold an whole nother entity.
One that we must revise and detach from.
There are those (illuminati if you say) who know of these things but use
such for there own beneficiary. Robbing others of themselves and selling them
something that would return back into more profit. (Such things as faslified religions, racial barriers, "civilization")
Keeping you locked and hiding you from yourself, putting you in a lifetime chase for something that isn't even there.

Now we have to remember that these celebrities are just like us, human.
Madonna was once in the same chase that we were, once was forced to fight the same factors
that many of us fight through today until she took upon herself to know and do the knowledge.
Now granted certain resources may make her path easier due to salary or social status. But what is there stopping you from
picking up a book and looking within yourself.

Right now Im just looking under the studies of the Kabbalah faith, just as I am The Nation of Gods and Earth, Buddism, and etc.
So Im not the one to tell you that this is for you.
But I would def recommend a look if anything else.

The more you know the better.

The problem with threads/vids like these is that people try to take on such a task
from top,down.
Whats the Illuminati? Who's in the Illuminati? What is the Illuminati doing?

When really they should be looking down,up.
You find yourself and everything else will unravel. Guaranteed.

Perfectly said.

So you guys are saying that some souls are more ready to make the journey than others?
I understand that concept. Some people are not able to let go of some of their past and that makes them resistant to the idea of certain concepts such asNirvana. Its not that the powers that be dont want people to reach peace, its just that the ways of the world dictate that some people feel the need to be incontrol, and what we live in is a matrix like experience that is ment to allow us to reach what most people search for.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

additi9.jpg
additi10.jpg
additi11.jpg

ACF1370.jpg
satan_sign-sarah_palin.jpg

Spoiler [+]
even my boy Fab is in
tired.gif
additi12.jpg

Oh well let me add to that since were on the subject......I took these pics last night while watching the american musicawards.

2q1gdoo.jpg

10pt0t5.jpg

oh and look who we have here..... every ones fav signer and co star of jay-z new york

14wej9f.jpg

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

kanye-west-500x375.jpg

tupac_lastpic.jpg

What were you trying to say with this Haze.

Lol I feel stupid saying this, but there are too many paths to this. Masonry, Kabbalhism(sp) etc etc. Ive a decent amount of outside reading regarding theseconcepts but like I dont even understand where to begin the journey, but I guess youve said it starts with just finding yourself.

Back
Top Bottom