#Tonsil Stones- EWWWWWW# *WARNING*

Originally Posted by Pushak513

I hacked a few of em up and when I spit em out they always bounce like rubber..wondered what they were
I wondered cause I was a little sick and I coughed and a tiny, white, piece of rubber thing came out my throat and my breathe had beenNASTY.
eek.gif

So that's what there called.

I coughed up a few of these before, not in a while though; I thought something was wrong with me.

And yes, they smell horrendous.
sick.gif

thats nasty. has my throat hurtin right now. glad i never had these. hope i never do. eww

Originally Posted by eaalto

About a year ago I started taking a mixture of apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and cayenne pepper. It wasn't until after I drank that, that I began forming tonsil stones. For the following 8 months, I kept getting those damn tonsil stones. It was to the point that I could pick them out every single day. I read online that you could buy a Waterpik and use that to irrigate your tonsil crypts, so I went out and bought one, and after letting it run in my tonsil crypts, I had the biggest tonsil stone of my life come out. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seriously it was close to the size of an iPod earbud.[/color] I haven't really gotten any since then.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

CURSE THIS THREAD! I GOT MY FIRST ONE TODAY...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I randomly get them, on occasion. And yes, as stated, they're FOUL.
sick.gif

Disgusting. Thank god I've never had this.

What I don't understand, if a bunch of you guys got this, why haven't you guys went to a DR? Coughing that up is not normal...

I've never heard of such a thing. And it seems really regular for some of y'all. They look nasty as hell

I am not lying when I say this. I opened this thread, read a few posts, and hacked one up.
laugh.gif
:

I get these every once in a while. They are small. I dont know where these come from and I am not a smoker though so.....

Get these once in a while. When I do get them, I get them in bunches, like days, and then they're gone for months. After reading this post, its probablyfrom my mucus build up.

so i always get real small ones. it always seemed like i got them if i was chewing on peanuts or cashews. i always thought these were nuts stuck back there. mytonsils are low and laid back so i can't really get them out. i have to like seriously get in there with my finger or a q tip and get them out sometimes.never noticed a smell. only took them out once. they are hard as rocks for me.

a couple times i bit the little things and just swallowed them thinking they were food debris. FTL.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

so i always get real small ones. it always seemed like i got them if i was chewing on peanuts or cashews. i always thought these were nuts stuck back there. my tonsils are low and laid back so i can't really get them out. i have to like seriously get in there with my finger or a q tip and get them out sometimes. never noticed a smell. only took them out once. they are hard as rocks for me.

a couple times i bit the little things and just swallowed them thinking they were food debris. FTL.

I use to get these a lot when I ate hot-cheetos, ever since i've stopped I probably get the once a month or every 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom