Tony Parker now has his own shoe: Zoom Flight Club

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

where can I copp these
nerd.gif
wow those i like.

Best colorway, IMO. I'd love to get my hands on a pair of those.
pimp.gif

These colorway will be releasing around july along with the shoes kenyon wore in game 1 and 3 of the series the white grey cause i called nike to ask aboutanymore colorways and they said white green and white grey in july. Really don't know when in july though.

Originally Posted by HookemHorns

hey badboy i heard you say you hoop in ure flightclubs was wondering what type of socks you use?
I ball with nba socks and match my shoes like this pic

nike should have never came out with these trash $#! shoes! i rathered nike brought back " The Gloves"

Originally Posted by superfly

nike should have never came out with these trash $#! shoes! i rathered nike brought back " The Gloves"
These are better actually for me than the gloves but don't get me wrong the gloves are the og and wouldn't mind buying some pairs when itcomes out. But as far as playing ball the gloves only lasted me about 2 months before the spandex material got messed up from wear tear on the outdoor courts.And the monkey paw didn't protect me from any ankle sprains. These were designed better as far as protection and i have had my share landing on anotherfoot on court and nothing happened to my ankles. So these for me i'm glad came out. Great shoe and great ankle support and protection. The black red andpurples that i play outdoors i let it get stepped on and just pound these when i play on court just like i do the gloves and it has done better than the glovesdid.

Originally Posted by badboy074

These are better actually for me than the gloves but don't get me wrong the gloves are the og and wouldn't mind buying some pairs when it comes out. But as far as playing ball the gloves only lasted me about 2 months before the spandex material got messed up from wear tear on the outdoor courts. And the monkey paw didn't protect me from any ankle sprains. These were designed better as far as protection and i have had my share landing on another foot on court and nothing happened to my ankles. So these for me i'm glad came out. Great shoe and great ankle support and protection. The black red and purples that i play outdoors i let it get stepped on and just pound these when i play on court just like i do the gloves and it has done better than the gloves did.

If you guys didn't know, badboy is one of the coolest dudes on NT-thanks again bro. Anyway-here is my contribution so far. Hopin to pick up those purpleones pretty soon. Favorite CW's are from right to left:

84635836e396b50e2ec083c185f3bd451e4b3e3.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by ninjahood

badboy074

More pics of the best colorway purples with patent toes
Chill

MAYO's > Butlers > Bred >__________
OG tony parker colorway >>purple>>anything else.
MAYO's > BUTLERS > BRED >>> _____________

roll.gif

pssh u lettin that PE %*+ get to your head...

da tony parker colorway was a true homage to all da flight kicks from da past..from da checkerboard laces (zoom flight 95), to da overall look of da gloves...

all those PE look like da crap that goes on sale at footlocker all day.

Originally Posted by NikeMax

These are better actually for me than the gloves but don't get me wrong the gloves are the og and wouldn't mind buying some pairs when it comes out. But as far as playing ball the gloves only lasted me about 2 months before the spandex material got messed up from wear tear on the outdoor courts. And the monkey paw didn't protect me from any ankle sprains. These were designed better as far as protection and i have had my share landing on another foot on court and nothing happened to my ankles. So these for me i'm glad came out. Great shoe and great ankle support and protection. The black red and purples that i play outdoors i let it get stepped on and just pound these when i play on court just like i do the gloves and it has done better than the gloves did.

If you guys didn't know, badboy is one of the coolest dudes on NT-thanks again bro. Anyway-here is my contribution so far. Hopin to pick up those purple ones pretty soon. Favorite CW's are from right to left:

84635836e396b50e2ec083c185f3bd451e4b3e3.jpg

Damn young man what an awesome collection WHOO!!!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
simply the best bball shoe imo and by the way anytime my friend anytime.
happy.gif
By the way i'm glad you told me early about your size cause your size alongwith mines on the marions gordons and mayos(well yes i bought 4 mayos) sold out over the weekend and it got there thursday. So good job letting me know.

badboy074

Chill

roll.gif

da tony parker colorway was a true homage to all da flight kicks from da past..from da checkerboard laces (zoom flight 95), to da overall look of da gloves...

Your right about the parkers but the pe has its own good looks like the patent which i go crazy for that is why i got the mayos and the purples but for surepurples beat out mayos anytime. Just a great color combo on that one. And i'm not a big purple fan. Like the red black just like most peeps do.

badboy074

Chill

roll.gif

naw ninja, its not that im always into PE's it just some colorways i just need, The Toney parkers are ehhh to me, the reason why i say that isbecause i could name 5 waay
better white and black colored kix i would choose over this shoe... the reason why i say the butlers and mayo's are better is because you can't choose5 better looking colorways
in those colorways, because thier aren't any..

The tony parkers and the purples are the dopest ones out... Dayum NikeMax, didn't know you were on this shoe like that dude.

Originally Posted by never wear them

The tony parkers and the purples are the dopest ones out... Dayum NikeMax, didn't know you were on this shoe like that dude.
If you think his collection of only these shoes is nutz wait till you see mines. I will post when everything arrives and will post the onesi'm using as well. This shoe after playing ball just felt that it is a great bball shoe and after this shoe saved my ankle time and time again i was reallyhooked.

The Toney parkers are ehhh to me, the reason why i say that is because i could name 5 waay
better white and black colored kix i would choose over this shoe
fair enuff, but like i said i appreciate da extra steps they took to pay homage to da jason kidds and gary paytons wit da tony parker color.

and i ain't into patent leather like that at all.

If you guys didn't know, badboy is one of the coolest dudes on NT-thanks again bro. Anyway-here is my contribution so far. Hopin to pick up those purple ones pretty soon. Favorite CW's are from right to left:

Damn young man what an awesome collection WHOO!!!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
simply the best bball shoe imo and by the way anytime my friend anytime.
happy.gif
By the way i'm glad you told me early about your size cause your size along with mines on the marions gordons and mayos(well yes i bought 4 mayos) sold out over the weekend and it got there thursday. So good job letting me know.

Yea bro-good looks for sure!

Yea dude we'll see how long it lasts
laugh.gif

I don't really like having to depend on everybody to be able to get every damn release for me. Thanks for scoopin up the Carons as well, after those Ishould be good!

Yea dude we'll see how long it lasts
laugh.gif

I don't really like having to depend on everybody to be able to get every damn release for me. Thanks for scoopin up the Carons as well, after those I should be good!

Hey if peeps help you out why not depend on them. It is ok with me. I just wanted to see if you could trust me that is why i asked if you were interested inthe shoes. Now that i have your trust that is the only thing that matters to me cause trust is golden. Also since there is not a champs in your area there ison mine or other peeps so i'm sure they don't mind helping out i know i don't. Also it is nice to help a store out when you buy things from them sothat is what i like to do as well. I tried to help another nter here zoomGP but they haven't responded to the email i sent them.

Tried this shoe on last night on the court, pretty damn good shoe.
It still needs to be broken in though and the insole isn't as comfortable as BB1 or BB2 but it wasn't that bad.
Traction is pretty good, kind of on the heavy side though compare to the BB's, at least it felt like it.
Overall though, the shoe performed well and I think it'll only get better once broken in.

Back
Top Bottom