Tony Parker now has his own shoe: Zoom Flight Club

Damn, does the shoe perform so well that you need to stock up for a lifetime supply?
And I thought I would be ODing by getting another pair to play in.
laugh.gif

I have the black/red/gray and what I hate on the material is once someone steps on it, it is ridiculously hard to get the shoe print off.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Damn, does the shoe perform so well that you need to stock up for a lifetime supply?
laugh.gif

I have the black/red/gray and what I hate on the material is once someone steps on it, it is ridiculously hard to get the shoe print off.
Well i just wipe off with wet cloth and the shoe print is gone. About buying multiples i decided to stick to one brand of shoe and one style tobuy multiples on and this is it. Not only do most people not like zippers on shoes but they totally think it is very ugly. I don't since i got the paytonsbefore i really liked these kinds of shoes but waited till nike made a similar kind. The gloves were good but not great on outdoor courts and the covering isvery thin and wore out easily. When i saw these i felt the materials were stronger for taking court punishment and the protection i experienced (especially onmy ankles)are just what made me decide to get a lifetime supply on these. To me i am glad most people here think this shoe is ugly cause it got more for me.After this no more kicks forever and i will rock new ones every few years to ball and have great protection.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by NikeMax

Originally Posted by never wear them

The tony parkers and the purples are the dopest ones out... Dayum NikeMax, didn't know you were on this shoe like that dude.

Yea dude we'll see how long it lasts
laugh.gif

I don't really like having to depend on everybody to be able to get every damn release for me. Thanks for scoopin up the Carons as well, after those I should be good!

Hey if peeps help you out why not depend on them. It is ok with me. I just wanted to see if you could trust me that is why i asked if you were interested in the shoes. Now that i have your trust that is the only thing that matters to me cause trust is golden. Also since there is not a champs in your area there is on mine or other peeps so i'm sure they don't mind helping out i know i don't. Also it is nice to help a store out when you buy things from them so that is what i like to do as well. I tried to help another nter here zoomGP but they haven't responded to the email i sent them.

That's his fault. Thanks again-this guy is super legit!

No hate but that's just ridiculous... Did you gun up a store and leave your face mask or what? And I thought spending money on crack was bad.... Props thodude

laugh.gif

Well i just wipe off with wet cloth and the shoe print is gone. About buying multiples i decided to stick to one brand of shoe and one style to buy multiples on and this is it. Not only do most people not like zippers on shoes but they totally think it is very ugly. I don't since i got the paytons before i really liked these kinds of shoes but waited till nike made a similar kind. The gloves were good but not great on outdoor courts and the covering is very thin and wore out easily. When i saw these i felt the materials were stronger for taking court punishment and the protection i experienced (especially on my ankles)are just what made me decide to get a lifetime supply on these. To me i am glad most people here think this shoe is ugly cause it got more for me. After this no more kicks forever and i will rock new ones every few years to ball and have great protection.

That'll probably work but I kind of wanted to clean it after every game but couldn't. I just hated seeing every single shoe print that stepped on theshoe after each game.
laugh.gif

I can appreciate what you do but I kind of want a different style every once in a while.
The only basketball shoe I would stock up on are the XIV's and I got a few pairs of those when they got retroed but other than that, I want to try out newshoes.
You definitely do not have to worry about purchasing another basketball shoe though, just hope the mid-sole doesn't crack in a few years though.
I also hope you took advantage of the F&F sale to get a massive discount on all of those.

laugh.gif

Well i just wipe off with wet cloth and the shoe print is gone. About buying multiples i decided to stick to one brand of shoe and one style to buy multiples on and this is it. Not only do most people not like zippers on shoes but they totally think it is very ugly. I don't since i got the paytons before i really liked these kinds of shoes but waited till nike made a similar kind. The gloves were good but not great on outdoor courts and the covering is very thin and wore out easily. When i saw these i felt the materials were stronger for taking court punishment and the protection i experienced (especially on my ankles)are just what made me decide to get a lifetime supply on these. To me i am glad most people here think this shoe is ugly cause it got more for me. After this no more kicks forever and i will rock new ones every few years to ball and have great protection.

That'll probably work but I kind of wanted to clean it after every game but couldn't. I just hated seeing every single shoe print that stepped on the shoe after each game.
laugh.gif

I can appreciate what you do but I kind of want a different style every once in a while.
The only basketball shoe I would stock up on are the XIV's and I got a few pairs of those when they got retroed but other than that, I want to try out new shoes.
You definitely do not have to worry about purchasing another basketball shoe though, just hope the mid-sole doesn't crack in a few years though.
I also hope you took advantage of the F&F sale to get a massive discount on all of those.
I don't worry about midsoles since the paytons i had ds before i sold them a few years ago since i know it won't work playing ball withthem also i believe have the same midsole but it didn't crack at all and the person that bought it from me said everything felt great when he wore them soeverything about this shoe will still feel the same when i ball on a new one in the future. Really did take advantage of the percent off 25 on the jr smiths 15and 25 on the gordons and 30 on the purples so everything went good and used a champs gift card on the gordons so saved more with those.
happy.gif
Also did this because i know there is a slim chance this would be retroed inthe future because it is not as popular as sig shoes so there won't be many sales on these when they retro so nike might only release these one time andthat's it.

purples, grey jr smiths, and red ben gordons gr releases

laugh.gif
Man y'all be over doing it! 27 pairs of the sametype of shoe! Lets say you got 30 percent off every pair that's still like 2100 dollars.
eek.gif
That's alot money on a non super flippable shoe(Jordan XI or Yeezys etc) Butyou do you.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

purples, grey jr smiths, and red ben gordons gr releases

laugh.gif
Man y'all be over doing it! 27 pairs of the same type of shoe! Lets say you got 30 percent off every pair that's still like 2100 dollars.
eek.gif
That's alot money on a non super flippable shoe(Jordan XI or Yeezys etc) But you do you.
Jordan and yeezys are shoes that are collectors items that's why it is flippable this is not and will be passed on when i'm gone to another shoehead so i'm not buying them for reselling. Buying them for the love of the shoe and the stares i will get when they don't exist anymore and i take out a new pair on court years from now
pimp.gif
Again resellers do what you must to make a living i do what i do to look for the kicks that i want and enjoy them till i die. You only have 1 short life enjoy it. By the way minus 2 purples with the mayos cause i included those in the all purples so that's 25 plus a few more to come.

The tony parkers and the purples are the dopest ones out... Dayum NikeMax, didn't know you were on this shoe like that dude.

laugh.gif

I don't really like having to depend on everybody to be able to get every damn release for me. Thanks for scoopin up the Carons as well, after those I should be good!

Hey if peeps help you out why not depend on them. It is ok with me. I just wanted to see if you could trust me that is why i asked if you were interested in the shoes. Now that i have your trust that is the only thing that matters to me cause trust is golden. Also since there is not a champs in your area there is on mine or other peeps so i'm sure they don't mind helping out i know i don't. Also it is nice to help a store out when you buy things from them so that is what i like to do as well. I tried to help another nter here zoomGP but they haven't responded to the email i sent them.

hey now i responded, and im just waiting for the movement of them to the east and i usually like to see kicks before i cop but
if they stay out west then you will definitely hear from me. thanks again for the offer

and i dont blame dude for buyin a ton of pairs, these shoes are heavenly on the court and these zippers stay zipped.
these are a good option for ball and for those that dont want, hey thats more for us that lovem.

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

laugh.gif

hey now i responded, and im just waiting for the movement of them to the east and i usually like to see kicks before i cop but
if they stay out west then you will definitely hear from me. thanks again for the offer

and i dont blame dude for buyin a ton of pairs, these shoes are heavenly on the court and these zippers stay zipped.
these are a good option for ball and for those that dont want, hey thats more for us that lovem.

Well i hope to hear from you with a hoh kicks but i'm not the one that buys those reseller kicks and lines up days before. Just buy what peeps want thatare pe which don't sell out. By the way what size are you cause if your 8.5 or less i can get your pe zoom flight clubs if you want that.

Originally Posted by HookemHorns

anybody have any info on future realeaes???
7/1 black metallic silver sport red, white black green, and i believe a white grey colorway as well so a long wait on those.

Originally Posted by HookemHorns

hmmm sounds good.. the sport red 1s are they white based or black?
It is black based shoe hey hookemhorns is this the iguodala road shoe if you might know?

No hate but that's just ridiculous... Did you gun up a store and leave your face mask or what? And I thought spending money on crack was bad.... Props tho dude
lol crack has nothing on the glove 2

those are tight, may need a pair for ball

^ Dang, Mr.Centipede. C'Mon citrons......those are supposed to come this coming weekend, correct. NEED those in the worst way.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

^ Dang, Mr.Centipede. C'Mon citrons......those are supposed to come this coming weekend, correct. NEED those in the worst way.
I wouldn't count on citrons to come out this friday since the purple and grey colors were delayed as well with the purple being on the 9th andchamps sports has them out already since the stimulus sale last thursday. I ordered 3 pairs so i would expect them to delay it till they really get an estimateas to when it is coming. So patience on this one as well.
tired.gif

The black and purples hit my local footaction and they look great in person. Hopefully i can cop next 50.

Back
Top Bottom