Tony Parker now has his own shoe: Zoom Flight Club

Are these shoes out? Eastbay says they have every color and size in stock. I find that hard to believe. Someone help me out here cuz I really want these.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Are these shoes out? Eastbay says they have every color and size in stock. I find that hard to believe. Someone help me out here cuz I really want these.
uhh why dont you call eastbay and order them, why is it hard to believe? a lot of people are passing on these bc not full length zoom. so whatshard to believe?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

uhh why dont you call eastbay and order them, why is it hard to believe? a lot of people are passing on these bc not full length zoom. so whats hard to believe?

I apologize I'm not familiar with sneaker terminology. What is a full length zoom and why are people passing off the shoe because of it?

I respect Babboys reason for getting all those.

Seriously... I am doin the same thing with BB1's and would have done that with 2K3s as well... because you just can't appreciate a great basketballshoe that you love. This prevents you ever having to wait on them retro the show again years later and be pure poo poo compared to its original release.

Something I fear will happen when the Zoom BB and Zoom 2K3 re-release.

NYrapi its basically cause the zoom helps with the responsiveness of the shoe when playing running around (cutting etc)....so a lot of people get spoiled by itand only want certain shoes if they got it, PLUS many cant justify the price tag of $100 something when it doesnt have full length zoom....i think they performwell and they fit well for bball so it doesnt really bother me much. good luck!

These are super comfy....people are sleepin cuz they dunno how to rock em casually...bafflin considering everyone loves
flightposites......

andfattoo no these dont apparently, i think its only in the heel.

badboy i made the exchange! got the blk/purple but i realized that one shoe has a leaking air bubble bc i can hear the air leak out when I press on the side ofthe air (ive found this with many pairs of the flightclubs ive gotten; ive had to exchange 2 pairs), well and now a third time for this pair, the storeassociate told me "it was the last pair" last pair my #$%. so gotta go to another store now

I agree with you there ninjahood.

And on that note, check your FTL's and other sneaker retail stores. They're on sale for $79.99.
laugh.gif

im glad people are sleeping on these....... thanks blackcat....... they feel pretty good to me when i tried them on. It feels like they have zoom in theforefoot, but oh well.

andfattoo the nike description on the site doesnt say it but like you, i feel like they do have zoom in the front but i could be wrong, i guess over time ifthey dont feel cushion then probably no zoom but just the insoles haha so only time will tell.

glad you enjoy them like i do =P

no prob man, i plan on getting the black/purple, i feel they are the cleanest cw and plus i just bought some black/purple Kansas St. twill shorts to go with.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

yea.... but they are the worst cw IMO.
Yes it is very bad but some peeps like em so i respect that, but i went to another forum and saw in their magazine an unreleased version of theclubs and a white one that i believe will release on the 1st of july from what nike.com told me and they were both great colorways.

These are another pair of shoes I will take a closer look at if I can get them at a discounted price.

Back
Top Bottom