Top 5 most hated BB players on NT

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

It's not real hate.  Its dislike of their style of play or team affiliation.  Some people "fan-up" harder than others. Don't be so literal DC.  Plus more fans a player/team has the more "haters" they have.  You have to be good in order to have a group of "haters". 

I don't even think most of the time it is play style. I think it is just either attitude, success (big one), and team affiliation

I agree with the, "You have to be good in order to have notion.  a group of "haters"

It's not real hate.  Its dislike of their style of play or team affiliation.  Some people "fan-up" harder than others. Don't be so literal DC.  Plus more fans a player/team has the more "haters" they have.  You have to be good in order to have a group of "haters". 

I don't even think most of the time it is play style. I think it is just either attitude, success (big one), and team affiliation

I agree with the, "You have to be good in order to have notion.  a group of "haters"

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I think Rafer Alston, Jeremy Lin, Will Bynum, Derrick Rose, and Kevin Durant are the most hated.

Will Bynum??  Rafer Alston??

U gotta be kidding me...those two are barely relevant
laugh.gif
  In the grand scheme of things (on NT), no one cares about those two....

Folks hate on Jeremy Lin cause of the %$%%!$! comment where someone said he's the Asian Jackie Robinson
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
As the biggest Jeremy Lin fan on this board, I hope people don't think I was the one who made that comment.
laugh.gif

Wasn't you....i know exactly who it was
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

I think Rafer Alston, Jeremy Lin, Will Bynum, Derrick Rose, and Kevin Durant are the most hated.

Will Bynum??  Rafer Alston??

U gotta be kidding me...those two are barely relevant
laugh.gif
  In the grand scheme of things (on NT), no one cares about those two....

Folks hate on Jeremy Lin cause of the %$%%!$! comment where someone said he's the Asian Jackie Robinson
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
As the biggest Jeremy Lin fan on this board, I hope people don't think I was the one who made that comment.
laugh.gif

Wasn't you....i know exactly who it was
laugh.gif

Not really.

I hate Jared Dudley and he sucks.

Not really.

I hate Jared Dudley and he sucks.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Allen-Iverson.jpg

Most hated AND most disrespected....

To the casual observer and judging from some of the opinions here on NT, Iverson was just a "tad" bit better than Keyon Dooling
please lol:
images

o really?

case in point:

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

A.I brought it on himself.

......okayyyy? he did though. you AI stans need to get over yourself. FACE IT. thats just what it is.

Allen-Iverson.jpg

Most hated AND most disrespected....

To the casual observer and judging from some of the opinions here on NT, Iverson was just a "tad" bit better than Keyon Dooling
please lol:
images

o really?

case in point:

Spoiler [+]

......okayyyy? he did though. you AI stans need to get over yourself. FACE IT. thats just what it is.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

please lol:
images

o really?

case in point:

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

AI's a baller, but he's not a champion, or a winner for that matter. Dude doesn't know how to play a team game. Bottom line.

And btw... nobody "hates" him. We just don't acknowledge his "greatness" like you stans do.

His nickname wasn't the CANSWER because he was a fabulous team player.

please lol:
images

o really?

case in point:

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

AI's a baller, but he's not a champion, or a winner for that matter. Dude doesn't know how to play a team game. Bottom line.

And btw... nobody "hates" him. We just don't acknowledge his "greatness" like you stans do.

His nickname wasn't the CANSWER because he was a fabulous team player.

please lol:
images

o really?

case in point:

Spoiler [+]

What exactly did he "do" tho?  Some of you dummies are letting his mess of a life OFF THE COURT taint his accomplishments ON THE COURT.  Two totally different things...

We just don't acknowledge his "greatness" like you stans do.

Huh?  So let me get this straight....you have to be a "stan" to appreciate what he did while in the NBA.  Right. 

please lol:
images

o really?

case in point:

Spoiler [+]

What exactly did he "do" tho?  Some of you dummies are letting his mess of a life OFF THE COURT taint his accomplishments ON THE COURT.  Two totally different things...

We just don't acknowledge his "greatness" like you stans do.

Huh?  So let me get this straight....you have to be a "stan" to appreciate what he did while in the NBA.  Right. 

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

You can slowly scratch off Kobe. He is getting much more respect of late.   
You must read a different version of NT than I do. Do you have a link to said place?

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

You can slowly scratch off Kobe. He is getting much more respect of late.   
You must read a different version of NT than I do. Do you have a link to said place?

How can people ignore Iveron's body of work?.....No ring but he sounds like a HOF'er. You don't have to be a "stan" to see the man was a beast.

1996 Rookie of the Year
1996 Rookie All Star Game MVP
11 time all star game selection (as a STARTER although missed 2 due to injury)
2 time ASG MVP
2001 NBA Most Valuable Player
4 time Scoring Leader
7 All NBA selection (3 first team, 3 second team, 1 third team)
2004 USA bronze olympic medal
17th all time scoring
12th all time steals

How can people ignore Iveron's body of work?.....No ring but he sounds like a HOF'er. You don't have to be a "stan" to see the man was a beast.

1996 Rookie of the Year
1996 Rookie All Star Game MVP
11 time all star game selection (as a STARTER although missed 2 due to injury)
2 time ASG MVP
2001 NBA Most Valuable Player
4 time Scoring Leader
7 All NBA selection (3 first team, 3 second team, 1 third team)
2004 USA bronze olympic medal
17th all time scoring
12th all time steals

Back
Top Bottom