--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Oh boy... 
laugh.gif

http://jalopnik.com/is-the-new-top-gear-a-total-****show-1750688874?rev=1451759580947

The revamped Top Gear show is struggling to keep fans and amid a statement that said Chris Evans cannot drive and talk at the same time, it seems that Radio 2 DJ is also, well, car sick.

While in Monterey, California with co-presenter German racing driver Sabine Schmitz behind the wheel of the new Audi R8, Evans, who was riding shotgun, felt ill.

It was so bad, Schmidt had to stop the car and he got out and stood hunched over on the track. British media report that Evans' stomach-churning experience was not pleasant at all, but the film crew seemed to enjoy it...

BBC plans to air the revamped show on May 8, and the season is expected to get 16 episodes.

seems like the BBC just inserted new hosts and tried the same formula, instead of re-inventing the show, but we'll have to see when the new season premieres.

Top Gear will get watched, but all eyes are on clarkson's new show.

I knew he was a car guy (seen him attend a few F1 races), but just don't know about him as a car-show presenter.  

Hope they have the chemistry. 

I knew he was a car guy (seen him attend a few F1 races), but just don't know about him as a car-show presenter.  

Hope they have the chemistry. 

Yeah he's a really really big car guy...

I'm quite sure he even did some amateur level racing or something too.

Surprised they broke the British mould though. I figure they're pushing for the international audience...

From left to right... right to left. 

Eddie Jordan... ex F1 team owner... of the Jordan Grand Prix team.

Chris Harris... automotive journo... you may have seen his YT vids...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8AMAhCRmep7VJKe1sxvHFg/videos

Chris Evans... a radio DJ and car enthusiast... owns a fleet  of white rare Ferraris... among other cars.

chris-evans-ferraris.jpg

Matt LeBlanc... actor and car enthusiast...

Sabine Schmitz... German racing driver...

And bonus Nurburgring Nordschleife ringtaxi lap...

And... I don't know who that guy is... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
From left to right...

Eddie Jordan... ex F1 team owner... of the Jordan Grand Prix team.

Chris Harris... automotive journo... you may have seen his YT vids...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8AMAhCRmep7VJKe1sxvHFg/videos

Chris Evans... a radio DJ and car enthusiast... owns a fleet of white rare Ferraris... among other cars.
chris-evans-ferraris.jpg

Matt LeBlanc... actor and car enthusiast...

Sabine Schmitz... German racing driver...

And bonus Nurburgring Nordschleife ringtaxi lap...

And... I don't know who that guy is... :lol:

Repped...

Man I just can't get down with the other top gears. I feel like this will be like top gear America or something now. I need the og 3.

Man I just can't get down with the other top gears. I feel like this will be like top gear America or something now. I need the og 3.

Tried them all and quit quickly...

I feel they at least deserve a chance... I mean who knows... It could somehow turn out magical...

:rofl:

Last edited:
Any of y'all watch Jay Leno's garage?... I've really come to like it... Short episodes, tons of episodes, and all sorts unique cars... I think it's really, really good :pimp:...

^ ^ ^

It's a great show and I like the details he talks about with the vehicles. Variety is great too, from classics to concepts, from production cars and even motorcycles, it's just a very good all around show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom