Top rated J.U.C.O. football programs?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Can't believe no one has mentioned Mt. Sac (Mt San Antonio College) in California.
I am very surprised nobody said it either. Mt. Sac is great....just as long as you stay away from the women....LOL I got to many homies that went thereand never made it out because they kept messin with them mt sac women.

Snow College in Utah was ranked #1 nationally this past season. I don't know where they ended up, but I do PA announcing at a Jr. College here in AZ, andthey played against the team I announce for.

I go to school at College of the Canyons in Valencia, California, and they consistently send talent to top D1 schools an example being JJ Arrington(formerly ofCal and now with the Arizona Cardinals), they are contenders every year, they were ranked #1 in the nation a couple years back even beat SF City College whenthey had Joe Ayoob, and the best reason of all the women in the Santa Clarita Valley are like none I've ever seen

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Can't believe no one has mentioned Mt. Sac (Mt San Antonio College) in California.
I am very surprised nobody said it either. Mt. Sac is great....just as long as you stay away from the women....LOL I got to many homies that went there and never made it out because they kept messin with them mt sac women.

I went to Mt. SAC....agreed on the mt sac women!!!!
pimp.gif

City College of San Francisco is BY FAR the best JUCO football program out there. Countless numbers of players from there transfer to major 4-year programsand many go pro. Gibril Wilson from the NY Giants played at CCSF, along with many others.

I go to school at College of the Canyons in Valencia, California, and they consistently send talent to top D1 schools an example being JJ Arrington(formerly of Cal and now with the Arizona Cardinals), they are contenders every year, they were ranked #1 in the nation a couple years back even beat SF City College when they had Joe Ayoob, and the best reason of all the women in the Santa Clarita Valley are like none I've ever seen

my homie is about to start practice for College of the Canyons this saturday. He played for Canyon HS when they had Nate Longshore
nerd.gif
College of the Canyons school is the business! Their team trainer had a 4 page spread about how he trains the team in an issue of Men's Health Magazine last month or a few monthsback. It's all the way in the valley though
grin.gif
El Camino isgood too cause it's closer to south and west los angeles where most of the LA's talent comes from. I was gonna go to Caynons in 04 outta high schoolbut that joint was far as hell
smh.gif
housing?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Snow College in Utah was ranked #1 nationally this past season. I don't know where they ended up, but I do PA announcing at a Jr. College here in AZ, and they played against the team I announce for.

This man speaks the truth. They usually are pretty good. I don't know exactly how many people they transfer to bigger schools, but they are usually inthe top as far as being ranked. There is absolutely nothing to do in Ephraim, UT though. So I'd advise your friend to look elsewhere if he wants somethingto do besides football.

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

I go to school at College of the Canyons in Valencia, California, and they consistently send talent to top D1 schools an example being JJ Arrington(formerly of Cal and now with the Arizona Cardinals), they are contenders every year, they were ranked #1 in the nation a couple years back even beat SF City College when they had Joe Ayoob, and the best reason of all the women in the Santa Clarita Valley are like none I've ever seen

yea I remember watching Longshore play ball, when he played my HS (valencia hs) it was a damn shootout i think the score was 55-48, He was the real deal inHS but he hasn't panned out in college. Coach Dos is amazing, the stuff he does with the facilities he has is amazing
eek.gif
, the training photos on their website are insane too, got those dudes flippingmonster truck tires and running through sand with parachutes strapped on

Snow college.. they racist out there tho, my dude was a juco all american his freshman year there but bounced after one year cuz he had too many problemswith racist white boys in Utah..
Grossmont college (san diego)
Coffeeville (KS) they put out first rounders.. and their track team is sick
Saddleback college
Fresno City college
SF City obviously
Reedley College ( my boy was on their national championship team in 03)
Mt. Sac
College of the Canyons
Scottsdale College.. sometimes

thats all i could think of...
ohwell.gif

I got a question, why do more Football JUCO transfer to a Major D1 than a Basketball JUCO transfer. I barely see any JUCO standouts for hoops go major D1.

Originally Posted by thetruth03

Snow college.. they racist out there tho, my dude was a juco all american his freshman year there but bounced after one year cuz he had too many problems with racist white boys in Utah..
Saddleback college
Fresno City college
SF City obviously
Mt. Sac
College of the Canyons

ohwell.gif
LOL Funny you mention Scottsdale...that's the school I announce for.
They had a decent team until their starting running back got hurt.
Then their starting kicker got hurt.
Then their starting QB got hurt.
Then their backup QB got hurt.
Then their backup running back got hurt.

During the last game of the season they had their starting TE playing QB, and he got hurt. They also ended up having their starting SF from the basketball teambecome the kicker.

Snow college.. they racist out there tho, my dude was a juco all american his freshman year there but bounced after one year cuz he had too many problems with racist white boys in Utah..
Saddleback college
Fresno City college
SF City obviously
Mt. Sac
College of the Canyons

ohwell.gif
I GUARANTEE at some point, I saw your boy walking accross the street to Jack in the Box
roll.gif
Reedley on NT

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Saddleback college
Fresno City college
SF City obviously
Mt. Sac
College of the Canyons

ohwell.gif
LOL Funny you mention Scottsdale...that's the school I announce for.
They had a decent team until their starting running back got hurt.
Then their starting kicker got hurt.
Then their starting QB got hurt.
Then their backup QB got hurt.
Then their backup running back got hurt.

During the last game of the season they had their starting TE playing QB, and he got hurt. They also ended up having their starting SF from the basketball team become the kicker.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
thats hilarious. didnt they at least have a 3rd stringrunning back or qb?
but as mentioned before SIERRA COLLEGE FTW

College of the Canyons Ftw for your mans(nh). Iam from NC and they recuited all over. My cuz'n JJ Arrington went there and he went pro outta Cal(berkley).Plus its like 7 or 8 dudes in the Nfl(starters) from this school playing pro ball. I attented this school for basketball and it was nothing for me afterbasketball practice to go down to the football field. And see Pete Carroll(USC), coaches from ASU, Oregon, UCLA, Oregon State, asst coaches from Texas orwhatever. Just watching WR's, DB's, RB's and LB's working out. That school is a great sport program's really like mid major D1 over there.We had dudes from Fla, GA, NC, TX all over the south and plus the women in the Santa Clarita area is the best Ive ever seen in all my travels. O yea its alsothe home of the M.I.L.F's

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

A friend of mine is a highly ranked running back out of canada

Just curious, are you familiar with the name Jermaine Whiten? He played RB @ my high school, then for Cerritos College. I googled him once about a yearago and I found him on some Candian Football league site, but I don't think it was the ACTUAL CFL. I think it was some intramural-type league... (shrugsshoulders)
tongue.gif

Ever heard of him?

Back
Top Bottom