Topic

Originally Posted by emmmmy

I'm tryna get her back, if all goes well I was planning on asking her to the body worlds museum next week.
Way to aim high, kid.  Shoot for the stars

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

1. Don't go with expectations. They'll only leave you with disappointment.

2. Treat her just like any other girl. All that lovey-dovey crap won't help you, and it'll probably make you come off as desperate to get back with her. She probably knows that anyways, but you playing the part will only make it easier for her to blow you off in the future.

3. Be confident. You've grown tremendously without her, and you really don't need her in your life anymore than you did for the last couple years. Don't make her feel bad, but let her know that you're doing well for yourself.

4. Pay. It's just coffee, and judging from your short description it's doubtful that she asked you out, so she's just there for the free coffee. Appease her.

Edit: Don't go ahead and ask her out to the museum if it goes well (unless you end up smashing or something.) After you guys go your separate ways, wait 'till the next day or so and tell her that you really enjoyed it and that you'd be down to do it again sometime. If she bites, meet somewhere public and not too couple-y (if that makes sense.)

Good luck bruh. I know what it's like when one gets away.
Good look popcorn playa,

"I know what it's like when one gets away."

Originally Posted by emmmmy

I'm tryna get her back, if all goes well I was planning on asking her to the body worlds museum next week.
Way to aim high, kid.  Shoot for the stars

coffee date=pity time

you are better off telling her you are coming out of the closet then one lonely night when she's horny, give her the "well even though I don't like girls, I'm better than your toys"

coffee date=pity time

you are better off telling her you are coming out of the closet then one lonely night when she's horny, give her the "well even though I don't like girls, I'm better than your toys"

Not a good idea. If you guys were apart  for that long it must have been for good reason. Don't expect for the problem that you guys broke up over to be fixed.

I strongly consider moving on.

Not a good idea. If you guys were apart  for that long it must have been for good reason. Don't expect for the problem that you guys broke up over to be fixed.

I strongly consider moving on.

2. Treat her just like any other girl. All that lovey-dovey crap won't help you, and it'll probably make you come off as desperate to get back with her. She probably knows that anyways, but you playing the part will only make it easier for her to blow you off in the future.

3. Be confident. You've grown tremendously without her, and you really don't need her in your life anymore than you did for the last couple years. Don't make her feel bad, but let her know that you're doing well for yourself.

4. Pay. It's just coffee, and judging from your short description it's doubtful that she asked you out, so she's just there for the free coffee. Appease her.

Edit: Don't go ahead and ask her out to the museum if it goes well (unless you end up smashing or something.) After you guys go your separate ways, wait 'till the next day or so and tell her that you really enjoyed it and that you'd be down to do it again sometime. If she bites, meet somewhere public and not too couple-y (if that makes sense.)

/thread.

Don't expect anything. Coffee is just coffee. It's not even a date.

/thread.

Don't expect anything. Coffee is just coffee. It's not even a date.

tell her you wanna be famous and the only way you see this happening is on the next...The First 48

tell her you wanna be famous and the only way you see this happening is on the next...The First 48

Just be cool about it. Coffee is just coffee.
Be light, don't flirt too heavily.
don't keep her too long.

I wouldn't recommend bringing up the reasons you guys broke up. or try to explain or justify it.

you dumped her when you could have been playing the field while you were with her.
#FAIL

Just be cool about it. Coffee is just coffee.
Be light, don't flirt too heavily.
don't keep her too long.

I wouldn't recommend bringing up the reasons you guys broke up. or try to explain or justify it.

you dumped her when you could have been playing the field while you were with her.
#FAIL

expectations-vs-reality-700x305.jpg

expectations-vs-reality-700x305.jpg

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

funny, i'm in the exact situation this week.  Had to do a double take and made sure it wasn't me who made the post 
laugh.gif

Anyway, my "other" ex (who is like a best friend now) adviced me, just be the guy who the girl fell in love with.  Meaning, act like the cool, relaxed, guy that she knows...during the time before you guys hooked up (hope that made sense).    No heavy stuff (i miss you, i love you, etc, none of that...)   You can talk about good memories,  stuff you did together, places you went together.  In my case, i talked about how I used to cook for her, and she'd help me out by chopping garlic.  stuff like that.  Do more coffee dates, and let the tension build up for a couple of weeks.  If you have a close female friend, you should ask her from her point of view.  Ever since my other ex has been advising me...  i'm getting good communication from the girl who i want to get back.  

sounds like a cheesy chick flick movie... I would watch tho
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

staring katherine heigl - ex that gives you communication
eva mendez the ex that you have a set date with
dont care who the guy is to play you.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

funny, i'm in the exact situation this week.  Had to do a double take and made sure it wasn't me who made the post 
laugh.gif

Anyway, my "other" ex (who is like a best friend now) adviced me, just be the guy who the girl fell in love with.  Meaning, act like the cool, relaxed, guy that she knows...during the time before you guys hooked up (hope that made sense).    No heavy stuff (i miss you, i love you, etc, none of that...)   You can talk about good memories,  stuff you did together, places you went together.  In my case, i talked about how I used to cook for her, and she'd help me out by chopping garlic.  stuff like that.  Do more coffee dates, and let the tension build up for a couple of weeks.  If you have a close female friend, you should ask her from her point of view.  Ever since my other ex has been advising me...  i'm getting good communication from the girl who i want to get back.  

sounds like a cheesy chick flick movie... I would watch tho
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

staring katherine heigl - ex that gives you communication
eva mendez the ex that you have a set date with
dont care who the guy is to play you.

Back
Top Bottom