Topic

Make sure the coffee spot is just the first spot, have something planned but act like it's spontaneous...nothing expensive something
cheap but tasteful like Olive Garden....Kendall Jackson is truth serum and an aphrodisiac or a bottle. Go at an hour that says
I don't want to smash, but not an hour that says you got something to do afterward I'd say around 6 in an area for a nice walk.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I'm in your same position... except she is basically getting married.
I wanna get back with this chicken but there is no chance.

This chick is bad imo.. make it happen. Show her how you've developed as a mature man.
If you guys dated for three years you obviously clicked... demonstrate your socioeconomic value, over competing males.
Do you not watch movies? Crash her wedding and tell her how you're madly in love and want to be up there with her.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I'm in your same position... except she is basically getting married.
I wanna get back with this chicken but there is no chance.

This chick is bad imo.. make it happen. Show her how you've developed as a mature man.
If you guys dated for three years you obviously clicked... demonstrate your socioeconomic value, over competing males.
Do you not watch movies? Crash her wedding and tell her how you're madly in love and want to be up there with her.

Originally Posted by emmmmy

Originally Posted by migit1209

We need pictures of the nudes. Pictures you provided don't do any justice.

haha. aight.

if i smash again and break up again, i got you

if thats how you see it.. then dead the coffee date. seriously.

if not then
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by emmmmy

Originally Posted by migit1209

We need pictures of the nudes. Pictures you provided don't do any justice.

haha. aight.

if i smash again and break up again, i got you

if thats how you see it.. then dead the coffee date. seriously.

if not then
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

1. Don't go with expectations. They'll only leave you with disappointment.

2. Treat her just like any other girl. All that lovey-dovey crap won't help you, and it'll probably make you come off as desperate to get back with her. She probably knows that anyways, but you playing the part will only make it easier for her to blow you off in the future.

3. Be confident. You've grown tremendously without her, and you really don't need her in your life anymore than you did for the last couple years. Don't make her feel bad, but let her know that you're doing well for yourself.

4. Pay. It's just coffee, and judging from your short description it's doubtful that she asked you out, so she's just there for the free coffee. Appease her.

Edit: Don't go ahead and ask her out to the museum if it goes well (unless you end up smashing or something.) After you guys go your separate ways, wait 'till the next day or so and tell her that you really enjoyed it and that you'd be down to do it again sometime. If she bites, meet somewhere public and not too couple-y (if that makes sense.)

Good luck bruh. I know what it's like when one gets away.

expectations-vs-reality-700x305.jpg

Immediately what popped in my head when I read that first sentence.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

1. Don't go with expectations. They'll only leave you with disappointment.

2. Treat her just like any other girl. All that lovey-dovey crap won't help you, and it'll probably make you come off as desperate to get back with her. She probably knows that anyways, but you playing the part will only make it easier for her to blow you off in the future.

3. Be confident. You've grown tremendously without her, and you really don't need her in your life anymore than you did for the last couple years. Don't make her feel bad, but let her know that you're doing well for yourself.

4. Pay. It's just coffee, and judging from your short description it's doubtful that she asked you out, so she's just there for the free coffee. Appease her.

Edit: Don't go ahead and ask her out to the museum if it goes well (unless you end up smashing or something.) After you guys go your separate ways, wait 'till the next day or so and tell her that you really enjoyed it and that you'd be down to do it again sometime. If she bites, meet somewhere public and not too couple-y (if that makes sense.)

Good luck bruh. I know what it's like when one gets away.

expectations-vs-reality-700x305.jpg

Immediately what popped in my head when I read that first sentence.

Back
Top Bottom