Topic

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

funny, i'm in the exact situation this week.  Had to do a double take and made sure it wasn't me who made the post 
laugh.gif

Anyway, my "other" ex (who is like a best friend now) adviced me, just be the guy who the girl fell in love with.  Meaning, act like the cool, relaxed, guy that she knows...during the time before you guys hooked up (hope that made sense).    No heavy stuff (i miss you, i love you, etc, none of that...)   You can talk about good memories,  stuff you did together, places you went together.  In my case, i talked about how I used to cook for her, and she'd help me out by chopping garlic.  stuff like that.  Do more coffee dates, and let the tension build up for a couple of weeks.  If you have a close female friend, you should ask her from her point of view.  Ever since my other ex has been advising me...  i'm getting good communication from the girl who i want to get back.  

sounds like a cheesy chick flick movie... I would watch tho
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

staring katherine heigl - ex that gives you communication
eva mendez the ex that you have a set date with
dont care who the guy is to play you.
And this will be in the soundtrack to the movie:
You_Make_Me_Wanna....jpg

funny, i'm in the exact situation this week.  Had to do a double take and made sure it wasn't me who made the post 
laugh.gif

Anyway, my "other" ex (who is like a best friend now) adviced me, just be the guy who the girl fell in love with.  Meaning, act like the cool, relaxed, guy that she knows...during the time before you guys hooked up (hope that made sense).    No heavy stuff (i miss you, i love you, etc, none of that...)   You can talk about good memories,  stuff you did together, places you went together.  In my case, i talked about how I used to cook for her, and she'd help me out by chopping garlic.  stuff like that.  Do more coffee dates, and let the tension build up for a couple of weeks.  If you have a close female friend, you should ask her from her point of view.  Ever since my other ex has been advising me...  i'm getting good communication from the girl who i want to get back.  

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

You_Make_Me_Wanna....jpg

good luck my dude. be confident but not needy. pretty much the guy with the 4 points lol

good luck my dude. be confident but not needy. pretty much the guy with the 4 points lol

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

You_Make_Me_Wanna....jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

You_Make_Me_Wanna....jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You lost man. How did you mess that up? She's cute and she is going to be a MILF. She might even make it to GILF. I'm talking Nina Hartley status. Her boobs might not sit up the same way they do now in 20 to 30 years but she's going to be MILF. If you cheated on her I hope the jumpoff was phenomenal. I mean even offer to toss your salad because you took an L. Alright. I'm done. I'll reiterate what someone else said. Don't go in with expectations because it will be a long sad day if you do because she's going to cold, formal, and distant with you.

You lost man. How did you mess that up? She's cute and she is going to be a MILF. She might even make it to GILF. I'm talking Nina Hartley status. Her boobs might not sit up the same way they do now in 20 to 30 years but she's going to be MILF. If you cheated on her I hope the jumpoff was phenomenal. I mean even offer to toss your salad because you took an L. Alright. I'm done. I'll reiterate what someone else said. Don't go in with expectations because it will be a long sad day if you do because she's going to cold, formal, and distant with you.

I'm in your same position... except she is basically getting married.
I wanna get back with this chicken but there is no chance.

This chick is bad imo.. make it happen. Show her how you've developed as a mature man.
If you guys dated for three years you obviously clicked... demonstrate your socioeconomic value, over competing males.

I'm in your same position... except she is basically getting married.
I wanna get back with this chicken but there is no chance.

This chick is bad imo.. make it happen. Show her how you've developed as a mature man.
If you guys dated for three years you obviously clicked... demonstrate your socioeconomic value, over competing males.

@ XI is tha future... you mad? you sound more hurt than OP.

I'm trying to figure out how you got a coffee date if she's been giving you the cold shoulder. I hope you didn't beg (or keep bothering her) for one, or the coffee will taste bad.

I'm trying to figure out how you got a coffee date if she's been giving you the cold shoulder. I hope you didn't beg (or keep bothering her) for one, or the coffee will taste bad.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

I sure am..lol. If you gonna "break her heart" then excommunicate yourself, don't come back simping. I know 3 years isn't anything to scoff at but come on. The damage is done. He pooped on 3 years. And now he wants to clean it up. You can clean up poop, but you still pooped on her.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

I sure am..lol. If you gonna "break her heart" then excommunicate yourself, don't come back simping. I know 3 years isn't anything to scoff at but come on. The damage is done. He pooped on 3 years. And now he wants to clean it up. You can clean up poop, but you still pooped on her.

Make sure the coffee spot is just the first spot, have something planned but act like it's spontaneous...nothing expensive something
cheap but tasteful like Olive Garden....Kendall Jackson is truth serum and an aphrodisiac or a bottle. Go at an hour that says
I don't want to smash, but not an hour that says you got something to do afterward I'd say around 6 in an area for a nice walk.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom