Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

Just got done. It worked.. HAVING HIGH SCHOOL EMPLOYEES FOR THEIR LOST..

NOTE TO ALL

MAKE SURE THEY SCAN THE ONE YOU WANT TO KEEP FOR FREE LAST... Play dumb by looking at the back of the game while they scan the first two. GOT MY SELF NBA LIVE10 FOR FREE TODAY.. Going to go back tomorrow and do another run. Thanks again NIKETALK. Really helped me out today.

Originally Posted by djaward

Just got done. It worked.. HAVING HIGH SCHOOL EMPLOYEES FOR THEIR LOST..

NOTE TO ALL

MAKE SURE THEY SCAN THE ONE YOU WANT TO KEEP FOR FREE LAST... Play dumb by looking at the back of the game while they scan the first two. GOT MY SELF NBA LIVE 10 FOR FREE TODAY.. Going to go back tomorrow and do another run. Thanks again NIKETALK. Really helped me out today.
Thanks for the tip, may try this later on this week

damn me and my friend went to one in Fullerton and got shut down. old guy knew something was up when we both returned our items for store credit. we were aboutto purchase our games and dude hits us with the : "can't give you gift receipts for those." luckily i still got my store credit card. he evenwent on the phone and said something about sending an e-mail out tom
frown.gif
hopefully i can pull one last trip tom.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Went to 4 different TRUs today because the first TRUs i tried wouldn't honorthe return, wanted all 3 games, so said bump ya and went to the next, and was successful at returning to 2 different stores, buying and returning, So i endedup with Uncharted 2 and NBA 2K10, and a Gift Card with $128 in store credit, I'm debating if i should continue tmr, cause I'm sure i could get awaywith it again, cause it was so easy, but u never know, it mostly depends on who helps you, Cause i got really the only two game i want rite now, or continuebeing greedy[/color]
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Has anyone been successfull returning the 2 games with gift receipt to Bay Plaza?

yes sir....

8116_154779707193_501022193_2782039_6941124_n.jpg

Score again anyone, interested in NYC meet ups pm me

Can you mix the controllers with the games? I think the accessories are on sale B2G1 also...I didn't see any signs at the TRU but I saw it online....canyou buy like 2 games and 1 controller?

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Has anyone been successfull returning the 2 games with gift receipt to Bay Plaza?

yes sir....

8116_154779707193_501022193_2782039_6941124_n.jpg

Score again anyone, interested in NYC meet ups pm me

god damn how many times did u commute back and forth?

Nice hustlin' biff lawson

My goal is to get 3 games and accumulate at least a couple gift cards for future purchases.

If I make it out tomorrow I will report my findings.

So I ended up getting 3 gift reciepts for all 3 games. This means I can return whatever 2 games I want for store credit right?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

So I ended up getting 3 gift reciepts for all 3 games. This means I can return whatever 2 games I want for store credit right?

Nahh, look at the regular receipt. The free game u got will get you $0.00 store credit. You gotta keep the free one, but free to do what u want with the other2

Originally Posted by JCH3

Nice hustlin' biff lawson

My goal is to get 3 games and accumulate at least a couple gift cards for future purchases.

If I make it out tomorrow I will report my findings.
Yessir I mapped it all out very well

Originally Posted by ng72687

god damn how many times did u commute back and forth?

smh idk but I got a good system in place with goons

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

damn me and my friend went to one in Fullerton and got shut down. old guy knew something was up when we both returned our items for store credit. we were about to purchase our games and dude hits us with the : "can't give you gift receipts for those." luckily i still got my store credit card. he even went on the phone and said something about sending an e-mail out tom
frown.gif
I have a feeling this gonna be the last time TRU has a deal like this lol. Unless they change the system around so that all the games are priced40/40/40.

Originally Posted by chino905

Heads up people. Amazon.com is also having Buy 2 get 1 free on videogames.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
@ Avy

but damnit this has to work some how with Amazon, Brainstorm people

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

damn me and my friend went to one in Fullerton and got shut down. old guy knew something was up when we both returned our items for store credit. we were about to purchase our games and dude hits us with the : "can't give you gift receipts for those." luckily i still got my store credit card. he even went on the phone and said something about sending an e-mail out tom
frown.gif

why would you go to the same one............really now come on.

Well, I gave it another shot, just because I was pissed that I couldn't locate NBA 2k10.

I scored,
smokin.gif

I have a giftcard with $131 on it,
smokin.gif
. The free game I got (MarvelUltimate Alliance 2), I swapped for Madden 10.

I don't know which games to buy tomorrow, might just get Batman AA and two BS games and wait for TRU to get another shipment of NBA 2k10 and Fifa10.

I have a Gamestop gift card (traded some used games) with $60 on it stashed for Modern Warfare 2.

Still, I don't plan on doing the scheme over and over like some of you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the dude with the entire shipment of 2k10's in hisstash.

QUICK QUESTION: i bought arkham asylum from a canadian best buy last month and haven't opened it. can i return it to toys r us without a receipt/giftreceipt for a gift card or store credit?

my plan is to return arkham asylum, get credited for 60 bucks and buy another game to get a third one free.

Back
Top Bottom