Tracking Bieber's side pieces *update* Page 7

Not necessarily saying these girls are dimes to everyone but, if the girl in OP is a 10 what does that make these women?

adlgpYgl.jpg

o6mg01.jpg

ackrc7gT.jpg
50's

Oh my .......[emoji]128525[/emoji]

:lol: Ya'll act like every ***** who ain't ugly is a 10.

I don't know where ya'll live, or what kinda chicks ya'll pulling, but if she's a 10, then what are the chicks who look 2-3x better than her ranked?

13's?

I'm not saying the chick ugly. But ya'll acting like she's something you can't go outside and see anywhere.

Have any of ya'll been to Miami?

I can find 10 chicks just like her the moment I get off the plane famb.

Is she bad? HELL YEAH she bad. But you're acting like saying she's less than a 10 is disrespect or something. Ain't nothing wrong or ugly about being an 8 homie. An 8 is good looking.
this post was one of the more logical things I've seen posted in here.

A perfect 10 cannot be living off 3.50 hr. ex worked at hooters so I seen one of her paychecks. She is physically appealing tho

I for one never called her a 10 an id def put her higher than a 8. O yea I said she a 9/10 already though huh.

realtakl with all these filters and photoshop da ugliest girl can look decent and a decent girl can look like a super model

u really think all these broads have clear skin? lulz all thats covered in makeup

THEY'RE ALL 10s. A dime is a dime, and there are dimes that look better than dimes, but it doesn't take away the fact that she's a dime. At the end of the day, everyone has their own rating system.

There's a lot of sour grapes and emotions being handled like girls in this thread. If this woman approached any of you nay sayers in here, she'd have you wrapped around her finger. The reason why most of you are frontin', is because Beiber pulled it.

THEY'RE ALL 10s. A dime is a dime, and there are dimes that look better than dimes, but it doesn't take away the fact that she's a dime. At the end of the day, everyone has their own rating system.

There's a lot of sour grapes and emotions being handled like girls in this thread. If this woman approached any of you nay sayers in here, she'd have you wrapped around her finger. The reason why most of you are frontin', is because Beiber pulled it.

No matter how bad a chick is, if you allow her to have you wrapped around her finger, you need to man up.

No matter how bad a chick is, if you allow her to have you wrapped around her finger, you need to man up.

Yup the moment you allow that to happen, you revealed that you're a simp and she can walk all over you.

The number scale is pointless. Everyone seems to have their own calibration.

Only 2 questions need to be asked.

Would you smash?
Would you wife? (does she make the cut physically to be wifey?)

Does it matter if she's a 9 or 10? Why compare random chicks to each other? You're not actually picking between them. NT wants to argue about everything. Everyone can admit she looks good

Inb4 "I only smash 10's"

Last edited:
you guys gotta realize that justin bieber can have sex with a new dime piece every 2-3 hours for 365 days a year probably for several years and all of them would be 9, 10, and 11's...to top it off after a decade still have yambs lined around the corner just to play with his pecker for a pic/autograph

its a whole different game at that level...

its easy for us to look at celebrities side pieces and analyze looks...but at their level it isn't even about looks as much as personality or character....the lame celebrities try to run through the super bad chicks...the ones that are down for anything (amber rose, kim k, this chick here, etc.)...and some go for status, equity and fame...

selena gomez is not the sexiest girl in the world but she has fame, status and clout

this chick has nothing but is sexy as f' regardless of what number she is...

for the most part regular folk like us can pull 2-5 of these bad ******* a month...but for celebrities its just a text away and the yambs is countless...

at the end of the day who gives a f' if shes a 7 or a 11...this dude can pull the hottest chick u can imagine with ease just based on his status...

more power to him.

:lol: Dude said "people in the thread are acting like girls" yet talking about the girl would have him wrapped around her finger.. is that manly?

i think the NTers need to make a official Dimes thread 

she is bad, not sure who is better between Selena and Jordam

This lame gave some WAITRESS a chance? Like someone said earlier, regular chicks wouldn't be able to touch me if I was this dude. Victoria secret super models and actresses only. A bird brain trashy waitress? Wow 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
:lol: Ya'll act like every ***** who ain't ugly is a 10.

I don't know where ya'll live, or what kinda chicks ya'll pulling, but if she's a 10, then what are the chicks who look 2-3x better than her ranked?

13's?

I'm not saying the chick ugly. But ya'll acting like she's something you can't go outside and see anywhere. .
I say the same thing whenever Kate Upjohn is brought up. And folks act as though I am lying when I say I see better looking white girls in Clardendon (Northern VA).

This lame gave some WAITRESS a chance? Like someone said earlier, regular chicks wouldn't be able to touch me if I was this dude. Victoria secret super models and actresses only. A bird brain trashy waitress? Wow 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
think about it.....he be gettin that model/actress love all the time, prolly sick of that ****, wanna pick up some ol pretty, normal bird with an unexciting job

think about it.....he be gettin that model/actress love all the time, prolly sick of that ****, wanna pick up some ol pretty, normal bird with an unexciting job
Standards bro. Nobody eats struggle fast food when they have filet and lobster on deck. Someone said, "he's using her face as target practice." Funny but he should be hitting Miley, Emma Watson and the entire Victoria Secret catalog like open jumpers. Messing with a Hooters waitress kills his stock with the A-list dimes. Hooters waitresses are ratchet as hell. Let a corny ball player like Dwight Howard or Tiger Woods have those bird brains. Hottest teen sensation since Elvis and he's knocking down an instagram jump? Needs to revamp his entire circle.

Last edited:
Standards bro. Nobody eats struggle fast food when they have filet and lobster on deck. Someone said, "he's using her face as target practice." Funny but he should be hitting Miley, Emma Watson and the entire Victoria Secret catalog like open jumpers. Messing with a Hooters waitress kills his stock with the A-list dimes. Hooters waitresses are ratchet as hell. Let a corny ball player like Dwight Howard or Tiger Woods have those bird brains. Hottest teen sensation since Elvis and he's knocking down an instagram jump? Needs to revamp his entire circle.

I'd take a 8-10 waitress over an A-lister any day of the week. Probably 100x better in the sack.

Of course this assuming there's no sugar mama factor.

:lol: Dude said "people in the thread are acting like girls" yet talking about the girl would have him wrapped around her finger.. is that manly?

No where in my post did I say I would let her wrap me around her finger. However, there's nothing wrong with being submissive to your woman. Moreover, being submissive to your woman doesn't necessarily mean its going to translate in to her taking you for granted.

Can you please tell me what it is to be "manly" with a woman?

Back
Top Bottom