Trailer - Taken 2 - starring Liam Neeson

As much as I enjoyed the first film, I tend to laugh at certain scenes. Haha.

I'll still watch this film.

Will def watch this opening night. Liam's that dude
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
buffoon running. real life 26 yr old(however old she was when the first one was made) asked to run like a U18 school girl...

so where will the sex themes come out in this movie now that they can't use underground sex slavery again?

I really want Neeson to do a sequel to the A-Team. I dont care what anybody says, I loved it.

also Maggi Grace is running weird because she is a 30 year old trying to play a 15 year old and the director probably told her to act like a kid more and ham it up

Originally Posted by blakep267

they shouldve called it 2 Taken 2 Furious

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm probably the only one who hates this movie. I'm all cool with unrealistic movies, but Transformers 3 was more believable than Taken.

A bunch of hyper lethal gangsters can't even inflict a BIT of pain on a washed up middle aged man? In their own territory? Who is this guy, Master Chief? Even Bruce Willis gets injured in Die Hard, both Vin Diesel and The Rock get wrecked in Fast Five, Optimus Prime gets killed in TF2, yet Liam Neeson has god mode on the entire movie. After the first 10 minutes of action you can pretty much tell he's not going to be touched the entire film. Boring.

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm probably the only one who hates this movie. I'm all cool with unrealistic movies, but Transformers 3 was more believable than Taken.

A bunch of hyper lethal gangsters can't even inflict a BIT of pain on a washed up middle aged man? In their own territory? Who is this guy, Master Chief? Even Bruce Willis gets injured in Die Hard, both Vin Diesel and The Rock get wrecked in Fast Five, Optimus Prime gets killed in TF2, yet Liam Neeson has god mode on the entire movie. After the first 10 minutes of action you can pretty much tell he's not going to be touched the entire film. Boring.

LiamNeesonZeusClashoftheTitans_article_story_main.jpg

god mode

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

god mode
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

god mode
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
A++ execution
tumblr_m5h0k3hFe81qdlpxso1_500.gif

movie will be good tho

but Darth Maul killed Qui Gon Jinn! I know how this is gonna end obviously

i thought it said Tekken 2 as well 
roll.gif

will be watching this