Trevor Ariza leaning toward leaving the Lakers, possibly to Cavs

Odom is more valuable than Ariza ..When Bynum is injured or in foul trouble Odom steps right in and they dont miss a step and are actually better since Bynumis a couple years away from being a serious threat The SF position for the Lakers has always been interchangeable ..Rick Fox and Devean George were only askedto play defense and hit open 3 pointers...Trevor shouldnt feel hurt that hes being offered a low amount ..Bynum KB and Pau are commanding a huge amount of thesalary cap., If LA had extra $$ to throw around he would get it..He's only 24 and a couple more seasons on a Championship team will only increase his value

There's no way he's leaving LA now. but if he does
smh.gif

7651544a7a61b4f9ef0721f83c9b732c7932415.bmp
Anything to destroy Lakers chemistry!! I know for a fact he will be back with the Lakers though, the Universe hates me too much
laugh.gif

Hell, Matt Barnes is a FA. You can't convince me Ariza is a better player than him.

You could make an argument I suppose but I think Barnes is what he is whereas Ariza's game is still developing. We'll see though.

Animal Thug1539 wrote:

Power moves. Thats what Cleveland is making this off-season. He can come off the bench for Lebron and our team wont miss a beat.

You @++@%*$ Cleveland fans are @++@%*$ delusional, I guess this is what losing does to a franchise.
laugh.gif

ERASCISM wrote:
Any team that pays him more than the MLE is stupid. Take it or leave it, dood. You're a role player in this league. You're a gambler on defense. You just learned how to shoot this year.

If he leaves, I'd like to see the Lakers pursue Rodney Carney. Leave HIM open. Watch him scrap.

Hell, Matt Barnes is a FA. You can't convince me Ariza is a better player than him.

This is the god damn TRUTH.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Some of ya'll scared he might be guarantee Finals trip for Cavs next year.

LOL.

Power moves. Thats what Cleveland is making this off-season.

LOL.

The Cavaliers are the most overrated basketball team of the last 10 years and their fans are straight !@+!!## delusional right now.

I'm happy for dude...I remember his rookie year in NY, and since then he's made himself into a solid role player. I wouldn't be mad at him forcashing in at all, if anything ya'l should thank him for his contribution instead of criticizing him for trying to take care of the most important personin this whole thing....HIMSELF.

Whatever happened to giving a hometown discount? TA needs to see the big picture. They're more established and talented SF's on the market. If he weresmart, he'd take that deal the Lakers are giving him, or have his agent negoitiate a lucrative deal with less years, and run with that. I like TA, but thethought of him in Cleveland makes me sick. Who would leave L.A. For Cleveland?

its basic...young players value money over championships. he's already won one, and he probably wants to add a couple more million to his bank account.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Whatever happened to giving a hometown discount? TA needs to see the big picture. They're more established and talented SF's on the market. If he were smart, he'd take that deal the Lakers are giving him, or have his agent negoitiate a lucrative deal with less years, and run with that. I like TA, but the thought of him in Cleveland makes me sick. Who would leave L.A. For Cleveland?
I take these players word with a grain of salt, how many really give a hometown discount or take less money. In this case really though Trev iswould be an idiot, if it's all about the money sign with Toronto or Portland who will actually give you more money, don't sign with CLE for the EXACTSAME AMOUNT the Lakers are offering you.

Freaking James Posey 2.0 trying to swindle somebody, dude has a limited skillset that unless he is in the perfect situation will be exposed. He's alreadythere STARTING in LA so why move...

lol.

im far from an Ariza supporter, but no better than Matt Barnes? LOL

funny how the tune changes when he's headed outa town..

dude has a limited skillset that unless he is in the perfect situation will be exposed.

Like you were saying this when he was playing well during the playoffs. Bitter Laker fans.....

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

dude has a limited skillset that unless he is in the perfect situation will be exposed.

Like you were saying this when he was playing well during the playoffs. Bitter Laker fans.....
Nobody is bitter, it's just the truth, he did well cause people were doubling and tripling Kobe leaving him WIDE open, most of us were sayingthe same thing in the playoffs and Finals so fall back.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

LOL at "It's too bad it's not about Basketball anymore"...

You would all do the same thing.
If another team was offering me the same amount of money as my current team, plus my current team just won the championship and I have aguaranteed starting spot, plus the city that I'm currently in is ten times more enjoyable to live in, I would definitely be staying with my current team.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

You would post on your backup name huh?
grin.gif

He will see how much tougher the game is w/o Kobe Bryant. If he does play with LeBron, he might be able to match his performance.

If I were in the same position, I'm staying where I can get another ring and still make millions and be in my hometown. Although Cle would be the fav towin if he signed, it is Cleveland. Just for the weather, I would be staying in LA if I being offered the same money by both cities.

I understand that now that he has a ring, he should get money. BUT all nba players getting money.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Some of ya'll scared he might be guarantee Finals trip for Cavs next year.

LOL.

Power moves. Thats what Cleveland is making this off-season.

LOL.

The Cavaliers are the most overrated basketball team of the last 10 years and their fans are straight !@+!!## delusional right now.

thank you even though chester hates ohio
laugh.gif
...but yet they say were thedelusional fans
eyes.gif
but hey at least we won the chip so no delusional there
laugh.gif

i love trevor i bought his authentic but yes hes a role player but hes gonna get paid man he deserves it...but dont get go to the cavs
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Animal Thug1539 wrote:

Power moves. Thats what Cleveland is making this off-season. He can come off the bench for Lebron and our team wont miss a beat.
You @++@%*$ Cleveland fans are @++@%*$ delusional, I guess this is what losing does to a franchise.
laugh.gif

my man must think Ariza is the Lakers #24
smh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
@ laker fans undervaluing him and cav fans overvaluing him......Ariza is worth nothing more then the MLE and even that is a stretch right now

Back
Top Bottom