Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

What’s crazy is all the pairs we’ve seen have a retail price of $170 on the box, but official retail is $190🤔...

Last edited:
Are you pretty knowledgeable on fakes? I think I saw someone ask for your opinion in another thread.
i could write a book at this point on the nike/JB fakes. i only wish nike would employ me for help lol.

i alerted about the fakes of these very early. knew it was gonna be hell once pairs started flooding the market. the factories producing these also made the reverse travis jordan 1, which is an IMMACULATE fake.

people are really underestimating this

there were fakes LITERALLY the day the first preview pics dropped. i saw video of them being made, in the factory, that day. they had everything on point. box. sole. signature. tickets. all of it.

i think thats what really pushed nike to file the lawsuit (in combo with the china crackdown and New Year holiday). they had literally everything down before any early release pics even surfaced. clearly an inside job. ( the real factory gives specs and material buying info to the fake factories).

the early release clowns can buy and flip as many fakes as they want, ESPECIALLY before release. yeah maybe some were stolen from tennessee. i doubt pairs were stolen in paris. but EVERYONE has the stolen pairs? get real.

once they release, they can claim “promotional pair”, they changed em after the robbery, etc.

and i know stockx has been taking pairs. and idk how they could even verify them. i had a feeling fake sellers could get their pairs to stockx/goat before retail pairs even arrived.
What could be the solution to fakes? Would it take Nike building their own factory for Jordans so they can keep everything in-house?

🤡🤡🤡
810BBEC5-9EA8-4595-B30A-1085B1E6F443.jpeg

So many cats online are doubling down on the fact that Marcus backdoored everything and those early pairs are legit. We gonna find out on February 10th...will be hilarity either way.

Even if he didn’t back door most of the stock, which hasn’t been proven, there still won’t be enough pairs raffled off for anybody to be happy. Most of us still won’t touch them, we’ve known that since they leaked last year & we saw that they were numbered. This was always a mythical release. Getting these was always going to be like hitting the lottery, just like none of us got Diors last year. It is what it is. I find it absolutely hilarious that they’re leaving the raffle open for an hour and a half & raffling off that raggedy *** gear tho, just put it on the site 😂😂

Last edited:
What could be the solution to fakes? Would it take Nike building their own factory for Jordans so they can keep everything in-house?
they would have to move the factories elsewhere. and pay higher costs. even a nike security team at a factory couldnt prevent backdoor leaks.

the leaks are coming from the inside. theres no way i would have pics before the shoe was even revealed, if the leak wasnt from the legit production factory.

therefore, you have to eliminate leaks. but the money these fake factories will shell out for the real build/buying specs, is a staggering amount. even then, that would only stop it until release.

it took a whole year and a half to get the travis scott 1 correct. there will always be counterfeits. but the reason they have became the amazing quality they are, is because they are working or have worked with the real factories.

chicago dunk fakes were better than retail. same with all the dunk colorways from 2020. nike QC has been slipping, while the fake factories have been focusing on producing high quality, for picky buyers.

i knew these trophy rooms would be a problem. i have a conscious, otherwise i could have been like one of these instagrammers scamming people out of $1500 a pop

I hope walters is still going have these fcfs,if not omw to trophy room pre launch events,i love the packaging and asg ticket,these are the 1s

Im okay with that,i know owner ,i may ask trinidad james for a returm favor,da baby paid 2k smh,mad fakes out wtf

Seeing a lot of pairs on eBay with the $170 label and only a few with the $190. Wondering if the $170s are fakes

Marcus threw blue laces on the drop changed the price got us the people that weren’t going to hit anyways calling the backdoored pairs fakes

These and neutral 1s are seeming more impossible by the hour,the hype train is going turn both releases into insta grails with dumb after market 7x box ,smh im sad,i been waiting 35 years for neutrals

Back
Top Bottom