True purpose of this feature on the jordan vi's (pics).....

Been thinking what this snap feature is for...is it to help with lacing or what? People I've talked to before either have no idea what I'm referringto or they just say "I don't know, but its cool"
Anyway just a little something to get your opinions...

Offers stability and keeps the tongue in place is my guess. Similar to a loop on any shoe's tongue...etc.

Or maybe just a way to lace the shoe so the Jumpman is clear! hehe

Congrats on having 3 pair of VI's and yes it functions just like a lace lock.

Or it just looks cool.
pimp.gif

cincybcats22 wrote:
Offers stability and keeps the tongue in place is my guess. Similar to a loop on any shoe's tongue...etc.

Or maybe just a way to lace the shoe so the Jumpman is clear! hehe
Yeah that's what I've figured, but whats the deal with it actually being able to become undone. Is there a point to the snap?

Interesting. I totally thought this post was going to be about that vagina stitched into the toebox of the Gay Pride VI's.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Interesting. I totally thought this post was going to be about that vagina stitched into the toebox of the Gay Pride VI's.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA WAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA. NICE ONE.

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by HOVKid

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA WAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA. NICE ONE.

roll.gif
Exactly what i was thinking

the purpose of that is to provide stability in forefoot, a feature MJ claimed was lacking in the AJV

Oh really? I always thought it was a pouch to tuck your laces into once they were tied so they would stay tied during play...always worked for me.

^That's what I thought. After all, it is officially called a LACE POCKET. I highly doubt that that little loop will provide great stability andsupport in the forefoot. It's just a bonus feature that looks good, IMO.

Still, VI's are
pimp.gif
!!!

I only have DMP and CDP VI's and from the two the CDP VI's snap comes off so easy and doesnt stay snaped while my DMP's is solid in place .

are you sure you wanted to know the purpose for it...or you just wanted to show off the 6s? nice kicks btw! i think its suppose to function like a lacelock andlook cool at the same time!

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

are you sure you wanted to know the purpose for it...or you just wanted to show off the 6s? nice kicks btw! i think its suppose to function like a lacelock and look cool at the same time!

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

are you sure you wanted to know the purpose for it...or you just wanted to show off the 6s? nice kicks btw! i think its suppose to function like a lacelock and look cool at the same time!
laugh.gif
SorryI didn't mean it like that my bad if it seemsthat way, I just wanted to show others that it was on all of these models and not just something new that was put on

I guess a design to hide the laces, I know u are proud to see all these side-by-side
smile.gif
And oh yeah...nice watch.

How can any of you think this is for stability? Isn't it obviously a cover of some sort? And what could it possible cover that is in that region? LACES???WOW!

Do up your laces, tuck them in, snap ---> nice clean look.

Back
Top Bottom