Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

http://whateversclever.tumblr.com/

i follow anyone that follows me, all images are mine. plz reblog
smile.gif

Followed you. I liked that longboard pic also, so I reblogged you
pimp.gif
tambien.
i like the concept of minimal reblogging. i try not to do it too mnuch. brotip here and there and other things if they highly, highly interest me.

nice content thought man. hope u follow back

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Yo can someone explain to me the appeal of tumblr? I don't really get it.
It's blog that everybody has. It's easy to make, customizable and you can has tons of followers. To be honest, it's another form of expression that's hot. Eh...

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

http://whateversclever.tumblr.com/

i follow anyone that follows me, all images are mine. plz reblog
smile.gif

Followed you. I liked that longboard pic also, so I reblogged you
pimp.gif
tambien.
i like the concept of minimal reblogging. i try not to do it too mnuch. brotip here and there and other things if they highly, highly interest me.

nice content thought man. hope u follow back
thanks guys! If I didn't follow, PM me your link and I'll follow directly. 

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

It's blog that everybody has. It's easy to make, customizable and you can has tons of followers. To be honest, it's another form of expression that's hot. Eh...
I think its just the appeal of having followers because as far as content goes I haven't really seen the appeal. So yeah I'm gonna agree with your last sentence. 

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

I think its just the appeal of having followers because as far as content goes I haven't really seen the appeal. So yeah I'm gonna agree with your last sentence. 
Mos def. Reminds me of myspace back when people would add random people just to have a load of friends. Its dope tho if you're trying to get your work out, other than that, it doesn't appeal much to me (even tho I have one
laugh.gif
)

Yea basically its supposed to be a blog, but most people just use it to reblog funny/cliche pictures
I use it to get my pictures out, about 30% of the traffic that my pictures get is from tumblr, otherwise its like twitter, but with pictures.

I don't know man, for me it has two purposes. I usually follow people who post really good pictures of nature, architecture, and other arts/artforms. I find those things really inspiring to look at, and I basically post/reblog the same things for people who have similar interests. If I really need to relax and get myself together a little bit, a good place to start is to just look at what I've posted on my own page and then just chill out with some music or whatever. I don't follow people who post a ton about themselves or who whine or whatever would cause me unnecessary stress/annoyance.

I also follow people who post asian girls
laugh.gif
The ones that I think are SUPER dope find their way on to my blog sometimes. I actually kinda find it a little inspiring as well... I mean, if there are this many fine girls posted, there have to be millions more everywhere else in the world. It's a good reminder that you should never settle for less. Ever.

But for real, myasiangirl + f%$#yeahdivineasians + bombaf=
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
for days

anyone know how to setup a page for tagged posts for like personal, pics, quotes, music, etc?

Back
Top Bottom