Turkoglu agrees to terms with the Raptors.....i think

Originally Posted by goofy08

stupid move on toronto's part. they should offered that 56 mill to artest, and should now instead offer it to odom or maybe even iverson. the team is even better off with marion rather than turk even

your @%% must be crazy.

what happen to hedo jordan.

frown.gif

Free agent forward Hedo Turkoglu changed his mind Friday, deciding not to join the Portland Trail Blazers, opting instead to accept an offer from the Toronto Raptors, sources told ESPN.com.

How stupid is Shawn Marion??, I swear he has got some Latrelle Sprewell delusions of grandeur, Dude will NOT get a penny over the MLE.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

A source says Turkoglu's wife wanted badly to live in Toronto, a far more European-style city, and that's where it appears the Turkish native is headed.
We know who wears the strap on in the relationship. Toronto is headed no where. Enjoy the money because you won't get closer to a ring anytimesoon.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

T.O. is a trash city with a trash team.
says the guy with the child molester avy and the clippers sig.
Really? Was he ever found guilty?

T.O. Raps stay rebuilding and going nowhere just like my clips so please HOP OFF!!
laugh.gif

eek.gif
What happened?

I hope other players don't pull this mess. Well, I only care about one player
nerd.gif
.(Stick to your word Artest!)

I dont know how I feel about this, if we lose Parker-Graham-Marion-Delfino for Turk, this is a moronic signing

that said if we can somehow retain two of those four, I like this a lot for the raps

they should look at trying to sign Oberto with some of the MLE if they cant get some of those guys to sign

Bargs - Bosh - Turk - DeRozan - Calderon

Oberto - Evans - Delfino - Parker- Ukic

would be nice to see

people really underestimate the impact the city itself has on a player and his family.

from what i hear toronto is pretty chill, mad diverse, and is a "real" city. I don't know anything about portland but I assume there are lessEuropeans living there.

Originally Posted by kixtension

are the raptors going to be good next year??
Is this even a question?

(I really really really really really really really really really really hope so)

smile.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

people really underestimate the impact the city itself has on a player and his family.

from what i hear toronto is pretty chill, mad diverse, and is a "real" city. I don't know anything about portland but I assume there are less Europeans living there.

unfortunately this often works against the raptors as many players dont want to play outside america.

This leaves our bench very thin. No backup for a 3, and at the 2 we are still slim. If Jose goes down, were put in a baaaaaaaaaad spot.

Back
Top Bottom