Twitter History of Public Figures...Warrented Outrage, or Not?

No games bruh... I low-key want to try my hand at stand-up comedy but I'm afraid of offending people and getting cancelled before my career even started lol especially bc some of my material kinda pushes the envelope and these days people compete over why can get offended the fastest. It's like a game to them.

lol what.

It's not hard to not tell people to kill themselves on the internet.

It's not hard to not be racist.

Yea this is what gets me about the cry for help for the "cancel culture crusades". It's not that hard to not be racist, sexist or homophobic.

No games bruh... I low-key want to try my hand at stand-up comedy but I'm afraid of offending people and getting cancelled before my career even started lol especially bc some of my material kinda pushes the envelope and these days people compete over why can get offended the fastest. It's like a game to them.
The good ones let alone the greats take that risk.

Just start caring more about making them laugh than a negative reaction.

you've cancelled any semblance of a stand up career by not trying. quit pussyfooting and do it.

Let us hear some of this envelope pushing material

ATLANTA (CBS46) -- A Juneteenth menu is serving up controversy at the Atlanta based IKEA store, after employees said fried chicken and watermelon, were just a some items selected to honor Juneteenth.

They knew what they were doing.

"Patriarchy" must be the 2021 phrase that pays.

Victoria Secret loosing money like water and trying to appeal to feminists now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Patriarchy huh?

What really happened:

The CEO at the time:

105574119-1542211439369ap_18132648024411.jpg

Current CEO that replaced her & why:

1000x-1.jpg

But tell me more about "Patriarchy" :lol:

Really gonna "stick it to the man" by purchasing overpriced cheaply made underwear from Vietnam & other sexy outfits huh?

Feminists think men are the enemy but they are their own enemy. Everything they fight for bites them in the butt, but they're too short-sighted to see it. Then they find a way to spin it to make it men's fault.

Back
Top Bottom