Twitter History of Public Figures...Warrented Outrage, or Not?

Du7WXv-V4AEhNSS.jpeg

Good lord that Lindsay tweet
picard.png

Meredith
dead.png

If people are watching a standup special then they should know that comedians will joke about anything, that’s how it’s always been. Instead of removing it from netflix, the complainers should be told not to watch it. Companies should realize when a small group of complainers should be ignored.

ninjahood ninjahood

I see where he is coming from

This is different though. It was only pulled from Netflix in Saudi Arabia under pressure from the Saudi royalty and is still viewable everywhere else. Not really surprising since it's basically a death sentence to criticize them out there

Anyway, I've never been a fan of standup comedy that just aims to offend innocent people for laughs. Smart standup comedy attacks social issues and disgusting people who deserve far worse than some jokes

Last edited:
Cot damn, she was crazy. I can't properly put into words the war-time dynamic I'm interested in there, especially not coming from a place of malice to either side so I'm leaving it be.

Speaking of D. Rose

This was funny

Yeah, Maybe the NBA (the Players, the Media, the Front Offices and the Fans) Ain’t as ‘Woke’ as It Pretends to Be https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/yeah-maybe-the-nba-the-players-the-media-the-front-1830157782 via @verysmartbros
I can't lie every time I see black cats on this stuff I just assume they trying to be accepted by certain non blacks. I'm not even saying the stuff folks are accused of is right just that I don't normally see other blacks as hard on their own like these types I mainly see online. I don't run into cats like this offline maybe because we wouldn't get along.

Back
Top Bottom